The Butterfly Princess chapter 12

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The close friendship between BTS and the princesses had grown immensely and four months already had passed and Jungkook bravely asked Tinkerbell to be his girlfriend, and she said yes. Ella's older brother's wedding day is in three days as it was delayed due to some changes that was needed to be done for the bride's wedding dress needed to be altered and the girls are excited to bring the boys with them as their date. "Does the dress make me look fat?" Ariel asked. "No you fine". Peach replied. "These poofy sleeves makes look bloated like a fat whale". Ariel whined as she stared at the mirror. "Ariel, you look just fine besides you are the mermaid princess from the underwater sea Kingdom who you are half most of the time with a fish tail that says it all and anything you wear looks good". Pocahontas sighed. "Fine... I was planning to wear that dress". Ariel pouted as she pointed towards another dress that was more revealing. "Ew no! That dress is made for those dirty minded hoes who want the unwanted attention from the wrong guys. You are an elegant regal lady that is the Princess of the sea you are the daughter of the King of the underwater kingdom King Triton". Daisy scoffed. "Here your crown and you look so pretty Ariel". Peach said as she came in with a beautiful golden diamond crown and puts on Ariel's head. Tinkerbell came out in her fairy sparkly dress looking shy. "OMG Tink you look so cute, the dress! Jungkook is going to die after seeing you". Serenity cooed. Ella comes out last and the whole room was in awe on how stunningly gorgeous she looked in her pinky blue dress with her fake butterfly wings. "Oh here comes the Royal groom's sister Ella the Royal Butterfly Princess". Serenity gasped in awe due to Ella's impeccable beauty. "Oh wow but why the fake butterfly wings?" Ariel asked as she looked at Ella's fake wings. "Well its tradition in the Butterfly kingdom to wear fake wings on a royal wedding day of a royal family member and it is said whatever the colours of the fake wings you wear is our true wings that is if I do find true love". Ella explained. "Well Jin likes you lot he has a thing for you, why don't you marry him instead so that your wings can grow out naturally". Tinkerbell spoke up. "I wish that was that simple, unfortunately I have to marry my own kind of people in the Butterfly kingdom, I could date him if he is from a royalty background but that too would be impossible". Ella sighed. "Can't you break those protocol rules and risk it?" Ariel asked. "Your highnesses the royal carriage has arrived". said Tilly. "Thank you, Tilly well everyone is ready now to go, and we should start heading out now". The girls all headed out toward the big beautiful rounded golden butterfly like carriage with the help of the butterfly guards helping them to get on and then one of the coach whipped the horses that has butterfly wings started to trot gracefully while elegantly flapping their wings as the carriage went higher and higher into the sky towards the Butterfly kingdom, meanwhile at the Bangtan mansion the boys got really in their suit and bow ties looking royalty even though they do not have any royal blood in them they naturally manage to pull it off swiftly and then got on their own carriage, as the carriage was moving Jin just looked out at the window and simply sighed as he saw the Butterfly kingdom a mile away, he has kept a secret from the boys his origins of his family background and where he came from. Hi Amulets and ARMIES I hope you are all doing very well, I'm doing well just coping everything I'm getting bored and I just want to go back to Uni already it has been testing my sanity. But nevertheless here is the latest chapter of The Butterfly Princess and I hope you and I want to thank for all the love with this story and please to enjoy this story.