The Butterfly Princess chapter 4

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Ella and her friends live together in a beautiful magical cute forest palace, as they arrived home the housekeeper was waiting for them at the entrance. "Good afternoon ladies". their housekeeper greeted them. "Good afternoon Tilly". Pocahontas greeted back. "Your teas are already now". said Tilly. "Thanks, Tilly, we'll take it from here". said Peach with a reassuring smile. "You can rest Tilly you've worked hard". said Daisy. As they all sat down on the couch and started to sip on their freshly made cup of tea made by Tilly. "Okay Tink we need to revise on our homework from Mr Beast's physic lesson". said Serenity. "Tink have you seen my perfume I've bought the other day?" Anastasia asked. There was a silent reply from Tinkerbell. "Tink?... Tiiiink?" Ella flashed her hand in front of Tinkerbell's face as she waved it for Tinkerbell to respond. "Do you think Tink is feeling left out because one of the BTS boys intimidated her". said Peach. "They're such bullies trying to hurt our little fairy princess... oh it looks she's back to earth". Pocahontas cooed. Tink then looked at them with teary eyes and started to cry like a little child who got their toy taken away from her with Daisy patting her head. "Ah jeez I'm going to teach them a lesson not to mess with us". said Daisy. As the girls comforted Tinkerbell as she is the most vulnerable out of all of the girls. The next day at school the teachers wanted to work in a group project and announced that the class will have the chance to work in teams of 14. "Okay class I will announce your names on the board and you must work with and please be nice with each other". the teacher spoke up. Everyone went towards the board to see their names and who they are working with Ella and her friends all got up and checked their names and to their surprise, they are working together but the other piece who is also working with them are?... .... .... .... .... BTS. The girls sighed at made a promise to be strong against 7 bullies. They met up with BTS at the hallway in school and stood in line looking at each other as if this was an intense staring competition. "YAH!" Jungkook suddenly yells making Tinkerbell startled making the rest of BTS look at him in disgust. "Aish this kid". Jin facepalmed his worldwide magical handsome. "So it looks like we going to work together". said Namjoon. "So we, but make sure you put Jungkook in a leash". said Pocahontas as she smiled at them. "This woman did not just..." Jungkook glared at Pocahontas but was cut off by Jimin. "Please do excuse the maknae he is still going through teenage hormones". said Jimin. "He has no home training, he becomes like this when there' so many girls in his surrounding its way to compress his shyness". said Taehyung. "~Hyungggg~ ~why are you telling them that?!~" Jungkook whined like a child. "Ooooh, how cute". Anastasia cooed making Jungkook slightly blush in embarrassment and saw Tinkerbell hid behind Anastasia terrified. "Tink why don't you work with Jungkook-ssi". Daisy suggested. Tinkerbell looked at Jungkook for a second and shook her head like a child which Jungkook's eyes bulging out like sockets. "Yah now don't be stubborn just try work with him just for us". said Serenity patting on the poor terrified girl's head. "I don't wanna he's scary and he's a horrible human being who might kill in my sleep". Tinkerbell spat. "Aish this woman". Jungkook sighed and had no choice but to carry Tinkerbell over his shoulder, making her hit his back even though it didn't affect him at all and walked away to a different room. The rest of the boys' eyebrows rose and realised what Jungkook walked away carrying a girl over his shoulder. "OMG this boy's hormones are really strong he might do something to that girl". said Jin. "Let's follow him and you can tell the smol girl is defenceless who might be more terrified than yesterday". said Ariel. "Let's go!" everyone all said as they all ran after Jungkook. Jungkook found an abandoned room and literally threw the small girl onto the floor and he stared at the defenceless girl who was on the floor who slowly got up and looked Jungkook all terrified. "Well, shall we start?" Jungkook asked her in a sinister tone. (a/n: Looks like Jin wasn't wrong about Jungkook's war of hormones being strong... Jungkook is hungry like a wolf >/////< okay I'll stop). Tinkerbell eyes started to well up and bit her bottom lip and made sniffing sounds making Jungkook's eyes bulge in shock when he realised on what he did. "Yah... don't you start crying". Jungkook tried to stop her but failed. He felt guilty for being aggressive towards a girl like Tinkerbell and hugged her. "I'm... sorry... aish stop crying you're making look like a bad guy". Jungkook softly spoke as he cupped her face. Tinkerbell's cheeks started to blush crimson red as Jungkook's face was really close to her; even Jungkook was blushing hard as well and he leaned in for a kiss until they heard a loud group shouting their names making them moving away from each other. "Yahhhhh maknae here you are". Jin huffed. "Aigoo what were you two doing?" Ariel asked the youngsters. "N-n-n-nothing!" Jungkook stuttered. "Heol you are acting very suspicious maknae". said Jimin as he squinted his eyes at Jungkook. "No, I'm not". Jungkook pouted. The rest all eyed at Tinkerbell. "I... just hugged him because I... was scared of... the dark". Tinkerbell spoke up as she blushed. Tinkerbell and Jungkook's eyes met and then looked away. "Aaaahh you two are soooo cute I hope you two can make cute babies together". Daisy cooed as she pinched Tinkerbell's cheek. "~Yaaaah stooooop~" Tinkerbell whined cutely. As they were working on the project Jin would secretly glance at Ella who was laughing with her friends and with the boys and they seem to gained new group of friends and he wished that he would take this chance to get close to Ella and their eyes met his heart skips a beat by millisecond per hour.