The Butterfly Princess chapter 3

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
BTS were now face to face with Ella's friends. The fairies continued to fly around all around making it more magical and beautiful atmosphere made Ella smile making Jin feel mesmerzised by her charming smile. All of a sudden the fairies went back to their homes which on the trees Jin and Ella eyes made contact as well the rest of BTS and Ella's friends. "Ummmmmmmmmm... hi...". Tinkerbell greeted nervously. "Yah. This is our territory". Jungkook squinted his eyes at Tinkerbell trying to scare her. "Huh? Says who? I don't see a label that has your names on it". Serenity huffed. "Yeah that's true we have every right to be here too you know". Ariel snapped at the gang. "Listen red head we don't have time for your nagging". Yoongi sighed. "Aish!" Ariel frustratedly was about to slap Yoongi's face but Anastasia stops her. "It's not worth fighting them because it looks like this is their territory and we're just invading it". said Anastasia. "~Yaaaaaah~ Why is he looking at me like he's going to eat me". Tinkerbell whined as if she was about to cry as she pointed her finger at a glaring Jungkook. "Aigoo now you made a girl cry you're such a bully Jungkookie-ah". Taehyung tickled Jungkook's ear. "Tink are you okay? Aigoo those bullies are too much". Peach comforted Tinkerbell. "I think we should leave before those guys hurt us for no reason". said Daisy. Pocahontas looked at her watch and nodded. "Yeah let's go now before it gets dark". said Pocahontas. Serenity then went to get Ella and Jin went back to the boys. "Ella let's go because we have to go home for tea". said Serenity. "Okay... let me say bye to the fairies". said Ella in her innocent tone. Ella bids her goodbyes to the fairies and then went towards her friends until she feels a strong hand making her turn around. The whole atmosphere became quiet as she saw the person who has a hold of her wrist. "What is your name young maiden?" he asked. "Ella". Ella replied as she blushed because of how close their face was. "Well Ella, I am the worldwide handsome Jin so please remember my name". said Jin as he smirked at her. He lets go of her wrist and she then met up with her friends. "Aigoo I think you scared that girl hyung". Jungkook scratched his head. "Yah! You did the same thing to that poor tiny girl that she nearly was about to cry!" Jin scolded Jungkook. "I was only having fun". Jungkook pouted innocently. Jin then shakes his head in disappointment and decided to go home together since they live in the same house... well a royalty palace.