The Butterfly Princess chapter 13

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Many guests filled up the beautiful cathedral in the Butterfly kingdom the girls and BTS were the last guests to arrive where they met up and with the bystanders of the butterfly commoners of the Butterfly kingdom all waved and cheered at the arrival of their royal highness Princess of the Butterfly kingdom, Ella simply smiled and waved back at them as it was part of the tradition on any royal family is to greet their people. Ella's parents came out to greet their youngest daughter. As she is the 10th child she was treated differently compared to her older siblings. "Ella, you're here please get ready to greet your brother and his bride now". The king spoke sternly to Ella. "Yes father". Ella replied. The queen stared at the rest of her friends and gracefully greeted them. "Ella please bring your friends with you to meet your siblings". the queen spoke in the most regal tone BTS has ever heard in their entire life. They all walked into a grand room where the royal family were staying before the ceremony commenced, the queen looked at Jin and tilted her head to the side as she looked at him. "Young man with the handsome face come forth". the queen spoke up. Jin pointed at himself and the queen nodded her head, and he simply came forward and stood in front of the king and queen feeling nervous. "Young man you look really familiar, now where have I seen your face before?" the queen asked Jin. "Probably the dating site that my friends had set up for me maybe that's why you find me familiar". Jin replied sheepishly. The king and queen looked at each other and then looked at Jin again, while Jin on the other hand was fidgeting his fingers as he was feeling nervously with the intense stare he was receiving from Ella's royal family. Ella then realized the intense atmosphere that was going on in the room, and she cleared and her parents then composed themselves gracefully. "Well shall we all go to the church now?" the king suggested. "Yes dear, Prince Gem must be waiting in the other room feeling nervous". the queen replied The king and queen then proceeded to go leave the room along with the servants, Ella and her siblings to the other room to meet the groom leaving Ella's friends behind. Jin took a deep breath as he was holding onto his heart tightly as if he was going to pass out at any moment. One of the royal family's butler clear his throat to get their attention. "The king has asked me to you all to the main church where you all shall be seated". the butler spoke with poised and elegance. As the butler took them to their seats he then pulled Jin to the side. "The queen has asked me to take you to a special seat next to the royal highness princess Ella". the butler spoke with a smile. Jin blushed that he was going to sit next to Ella, the butler then took Jin to a next room where there are a lot of fake wings that were on display and picture portraits of royal figures and there was one that stood out where a royal prince who resembled Jin with his beautiful wings that no other could ever beat such beauty of a man. "Who is that?" Jin asked the butler. "Oh that's royal highness prince Seokjin who was banished for falling in with a mortal human girl". the butler replied. "What happened to him and his wife? Jin asked. "Well the witch cursed him, she said that his future grandson will struggle to fall in love and once he does he would struggle to confess his love and if the girl doesn't love him back he will die". the butler replied. "And what if that girl fell in love with him?" Jin crocked up a brow. "Well that means the curse will be lifted". the butler replied "Oh I see, very interesting". Jin replied. "By the way you look so much like him maybe you could be fit to wear these wings that was once belonged to him". the butler replied as he handed Jin the pair of butterfly wings. "Um how do I put them on?" Jin asked confused looking for a way to put them. "Ah I'll help you put them on". the butler replied as he helped Jin. The butler took Jin to a mirror to see the results of the small transformation. "My goodness you look so much prince Seokjin you will be the talk of the town". the butler praised Jin's beauty. Jin just smiled at the butler nervously and the butler then took Jin to sit next to Ella and all eyes was on him including his friends that dropped their jaws seeing such beauty and Ella blushed as she looked at Jin's side profile that was regal in an inexplicable beauty that she herself can't even explain Jin's beauty. Hey Amulets and ARMIES! I hope you are all doing very well and I wasn't planning on writing a new chapter for The Butterfly Princess and I really hope that you enjoyed this new chapter. I want to thank for the new readers who are joining my journey with this story and I really hope I can make better stories and I do have other stories available on my profile and you are more than welcome to read them if you want. So please keep safe, continue to wash your hands, brush your hands and remember to take off your shoes before entering in your house because that's how germs can contaminate in your house.