The Butterfly Princess chapter 21

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The witches were able to detect the cause of Ella's conditions and what caused her to enter into a sleeping coma mode. Glinda looked at Ella's wrist and saw a strange red hairband that glows, she then took out a pair of scissors to cut off the red hairband and at that moment she snipped it off Ella's body jumped with her to gasp for air, she then started to cough while trying to breathe properly while Glinda calming her down with her soothing voice. Elphaba then took out a rapid test cup to examine the hairband's content, and in 10 minutes the results came in. "Do you know anyone that wants her dead?" Elphaba asked in concern. "No, why". Nana replied. "Well, it seems to me that someone wants her dead and this person is jealous of her beauty". Elphaba replied. "And I think it also has to do with a man that the princess is in love with too". said Nessarose. Nana then sighed and nodded her and stood near Ella. "This is our phone number if anything happens again please call us again because it seems that whoever is after her won't stop here this person will continue to torment her and a find a way to kill her". said Glinda while handing her their business card. Nana thanked them for their help while Ella sat there speechless and in total shock; the witches and the doctor left and Nana sat next to Ella to explain the situation. "Your stepmother has started to make her move to try to get rid of you, so she can get to Jin". said Nana. "I have to forget about him, so she can leave me alone... she can have him". Ella replied with a tint of a sad tone. "Ella don't do it! If you forget about him! The curse that is upon Jin will never be cured or lifted!" Nana exclaimed. "What do you mean Jin's cure?" Ella asked. "Your parents never told you the prophecy I see". Nana sighed in disbelief. "What prophecy are you on about Nana?" Ella replied with all confusion on her face. "And it seems that it is you who was the chosen maiden to break the curse of the most beautiful Butterfly Prince in the whole of the Royal Butterfly monarchy". Nana continued. "Nana I demand you to tell on what are you talking about". Ella demanded. Nana sat down on the chair to face Ella to reveal a family secret that she is fully unaware of when it comes to Jin's ancestors. "Well I guess I have no choice but to tell since your father kept this secret from you to keep you protected from your evil stepmother". said Nana. Hi ARMIES & Amulets, What's good everybody! I hope you are doing okay and yes I'm fully aware that I wasn't active on here on Wattpad as I have to deal with life outside of Wattpad and yes I know it is a bummer but here I am bringing you the latest chapter of The Butterfly Princess and I will try my hardest to add more new chapters. But anyways I hope you are doing okay and continue to keep safe and remember to wash your hands, take a shower and brush your teeth.