The Butterfly Princess chapter 25

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The next day back at school the homeroom teacher introduced to the 3 of the seven girls that are living with Ella and her friends. Everyone settle down we have 3 new students that just transferred here, girls please introduce yourselves". Said Miss Taeyeon. "Hi my name is Odette and I'm from the Swan Kingdom". Odette introduced. "Hi I'm Odile, I'm Odette's twin and I'm also from the Swan kingdom". Odile introduced herself with a smile. "Hello I'm Thumberlina and I'm from the little people kingdom". Thumberlina enthusiastically said. They all sat down next to Ella and friends and the long day of school commenced. Lunchtime came Ella and friends met up with the rest of the gang. "We're heading towards the lounge room for lunch you're all welcome to and join us BTS and GOT7 are always there eating there". said Pocahontas. All 14 girls went to the lounge room and met up with BTS and GOT7 where they all moved the three tables to connect them all together and began eating. "Guys I bought some salt and pepper if you need some flavours". said Peach. "I baked some fairy cakes for everyone to enjoy". Tinkerbell chimed in. "Are you guys are always this close?" Odette asked them all. "Ah yeah we sure are super close they're like a family to me". Pocahontas replied with a sweet smile. "Also who is that weird girl glaring at us?" Shirahoshi asked as she pointed towards a girl glaring at Ella. "Hi? May we help you?" Anastasia asked. "Oh hi... I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you all". said the mysterious girl with a unsettling smile. Ella and friends looked at each other with confusion on their faces. What is your name?" Ariel asked. "My name?" She replied as pointed to herself. "Yes your name". Serenity replied. "My name is... ummmmm... Eilonwy... yes... my name is Eilonwy". She replied making herself look sus. "Eilonwy... hum pretty name". Aurora replied. Everyone all nodded in agreement. "My mother's name is also Eilonwy it's a rare name too". Ella recalled. Eilonwy smile at Ella then looked at Jin and sat next to him. "You must be one of the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life". Eilonwy complement Jin's good looks. "World Wide Handsome". Taehyung spat out. "World Wide Heart Breaker". Hobi chimed in. "World Wide y". Namjoon complements Jin. "World Wide International Playboy". Jungkook shouted. "World Wide Royal Prince". Jimin continues to boast up Jin. "World Wide Idiot". Yoongi spoke up in his savagery tone. "Huh? Aigoo hyung ruined it". Jungkook looks Yoongi as he shook his head. "What? Tsk Taehyung started it so I ended it... is that too much to ask?" Yoongi scoffed. Jungkook pouted at Yoongi which it is unaffective against Yoongi has the reputation to be straightforward. "Yoongi comes from the kingdom of cats". said Namjoon. "No wonder he's so lazy and savage like nobody's business". Pocahontas replied as she scoffed. "You're the one to talk?" said Daisy. Pocahontas glares at Daisy as if she was plotting murder. "But I'm not lazy tho I make sure I do my homework and try to do something productive". Pocahontas replied as she squinted her eyes. "They're so made for each other". said Peach to Serenity. "Agreed we should push them to get closer". Serenity replied with a cheeky grin on her face. Ella and Anastasia giggled at the comments made by Peach and Serenity. "I personally think we should push Pocahontas and Namjoon together there's been a spark between the two of them since day one". said Daisy to Peach. Pocahontas tripped and Namjoon managed to catch her on time, making Pocahontas feeling flustered while Namjoon looks at her lovingly. "Oh my god yeah I totally see it". Jimin chipped in while shoving some Pringles in his mouth. Jungkook smiles like the iconic smile like the Grinch as he has the perfect plan that occurred within a split second. "Oh god what is this maniac planning?" Taehyung and Hobi said in unison. "Whatever you do don't listen to his weird ideas". said Jimin. "Why?" Shirahoshi asked. "Because he is dirty minded just like Jin and Namjoon". Hobi sheepishly replied. "Jin is dirty minded?" Ella asked confused as she tilted her head to the side. "Yeah... he talks about women in bikinis all the time and we even caught him red handed trying to buy some y female lingerie two weeks ago". Yugyeom confessed. "And how do you know all this? Huh?" Vivi asked him suspiciously. "Bambam and I went to the shopping centre to buy the latest video games for our consoles and we saw Jin hyung walking towards Victoria Sections and we found it odd for a guy to go in there so we followed him in secret and we took some pictures and sent them all to Jungkook". Yugyeom replied. "Yah Jungkook-ah can you show us what Yugyeom sent to your phone?" Peach called Jungkook over as she signaled her hand to him. "Yeah sure noona here". Jungkook replied as he handed Peach his phone. Hey Amulets and ARMIES 💜💜💜💜 It has been a while and I am back... well kind of but what's important is that I'm finally updating you my latest chapter and I want to say thank you to my readers for giving me the motivation to keep updating this book and I am planning hopefully to end this book by the end of this year. Today marks my 1st year anniversary of my current job that I am planning to leave so this is also a special day for me to remember.