The Butterfly Princess chapter 2

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
A month has passed and Ella and her friends became popular at school becoming the princesses instead of becoming queenkas. After school days were the normal usual days as they spent their spare time in the forest looking for fairies. "Aren't we a bit too old for this now?" Serenity asked. "Old for what?" Ariel asked. "We're still looking for fairies". Serenity replied. "Oh that I haven't really thought about that actually". Tinkerbell rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't see why it's so wrong with it". said Ella. "Serenity gurl you worry too much". Peach giggled. "But how the hell are we gonna get boyfriends if we are still acting like kids". Serenity pouted. "Aigoo Serenity is right we're getting a bit too old for this". Daisy sighed sadly. "Oh don't be sad girls we'll find even better fairies... we just need to be more free spirited". said Pocahontas. "Be more free spirited huh?" Tinkerbell rose a brow. The girls giggled as they walked together until all of a sudden a bunch of fairies appeared out of nowhere where the girls were standing which was in the centre deep in the forest. BTS on the other hand were at their after school detention as they always get in trouble since they are the school gang instead of a kingkas, as they finished their detention the kingkas of the school which is GOT7 were waiting for them. "Detention again?" JB asked them. "Yeah..." Namjoon replied with a grin. "Yah when will you guys learn you are bad as Jackson, Bambam and Yuygeom". Jinyoung scolded them. "What does Jackson, Bambam and Yuygeom has to do with the detention". Suga asked them while raising a brow. "1. Namjoon and Jackson are besties one who destroy and the other is too wild. 2. Bambam keeps scaring girls with his constant dabbing and 3. The 2 maknaes 97 liners are always up to mischives... Plus their hormones are out of control making every girls lose their energy with their y dancing". Jinyoung nagged. "What did Namjoon destroy this time?" Jin asked as he deeply sighed. "He broke another teacher's arm with the magic wand plus the wand broke... again T_T". JB replied. Jackson simple giggled but became quiet because of JB's glare. "But how come you're in detention hyung?" Bambam asked Jin. "Oh well... about that". Jin stuttered. "He was in detention because he was daydreaming about a girl". Hoseok butts in. Both BTS and GOT7 got closer to Jin. "Yah what are you doing?" Jin nervously asked. "I smell love is in the air with this one". said Mark. "So who's the chick?" Jackson asked curiously. "What are you talking about?" Jin avoided the question. "Yah hyung don't try to avoid the question". Taehyung jumped on Jin's back like a little kid. "Yeah hyung who is she? Do we know her?" Jimin asked as he playfully punches on Jin's arm. "Aish! Fine! She's a butterfly". Jin blurted loud. The boys all laughed. "OMG!!!!!" Jackson screamed as he dropped onto the floor in laughter. "A butterfly? you're in love with an insect?" Jimin laughed while holding onto his belly. "He needs Jesus and holy water". Youngjae laughed along with Jimin. "Woah poor guy". Hoseok laughed loudly. "Don't worry Jin hyung we understand your ual fustration". Namjoon patted on Jin's shoulder. "Yah hear me out!" Jin snapped. "Aigoo our princess is getting upset". Taehyung giggled. "Sorry we had to though... you're in love with a... insect". Yuygeom laughed making the others laugh too. "Ahh hyung you made my day". Bambam laughed as he constantly wiped his tears from so much laughing. "Is she ready for your confession?" Jungkook asked while on the floor while holding onto his belly as he laughed. "THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO SAY >.