The Butterfly Princess chapter 11

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
As the girls and BTS were walking down the school hallway with the rest of the students murmuring and gossiping as they gasped on how Jungkook is giving Tinkerbell a piggyback, the queenkas who bullied the girls looked at Jungkook and Tinkerbell looking cute with each other and then they all looked at Ella and Jin who looked like they fell from heaven in the most radiant atmosphere making the leader of the queenkas feel enraged just by the sight she was seeing in front of her on how jolly and happy the girls are being with BTS. "Yah, the queenkas are all looking at us like they're ready cook us alive". Tinkerbell pouted loudly causing the queenkas to all glare at Tinkerbell and Jungkook. "Aigoo we'll see if they touch any of us I literally dare them to even try". Jungkook gritted his teeth as he glared at the queenkas. The queenkas walked away as they were afraid of Jungkook's glares due to the fact that he is the strongest gang member of BTS. They all arrived to their respective classes the girls and Jungkook went to their class making the rest of their classmates stare at Jungkook and Tinkerbell. "Ummmmm... Jungkook you can put me down now I can walk to my desk". Tinkerbell spoke up. "Nope can do you might trip and fall". Jungkook replied. "But I can manage now". Tinkerbell protested cutely. "No buts I'm carrying you to your desk". Jungkook ignored Tinkerbell's protests. The female classmates were squealing their cute interactions making Jungkook look at them where they all looked away and pretended that they were minding their own business. Jungkook then puts Tinkerbell down and helps her to sit down on her chair. "Aish Tinkerbell is so lucky to be with the notorious Jungkook, he is sooooo dreamy yet scary I don't get it". One girl whispered. "I know right Jungkook is ridiculously handsome who is able to shoot any girl in the heart". Girl 2 replied. "Jungkook is also a gentleman too I wished one of these lazy boys were like him". Another girl blushed just by looking at Jungkook's side profile. Ella, Daisy, Peach, Pocahontas, Ariel and Serenity giggled at the girls in their class were all sighing while staring at Jungkook. After their three first classes came to an end it was their first break time Jungkook came over to Tinkerbell and picked her up in a bridal style making the girls fangirl loudly making Ella blush. "Jungkook... they're all watching us". Tinkerbell whispered to Jungkook. "Let them watch". Jungkook grinned in his bunny smile. He then to his classmates that were all watching them with his bunny smile making the rest of his female classmates melt in their seats with his smile, he literally killed them internally. "Let's go to the nurse's office and get you treated". Jungkook cheerfully spoke for everyone to hear. Jungkook then took Tinkerbell to the nurse's office to get treatments from the nurse who then left for an important meeting and left Jungkook and Tinkerbell alone, Tinkerbell broke the silence. "Jungkook why are you being nice to me?" Tinkerbell asked all of a sudden. "Well... you and your friends became good friends with my brothers BTS so I decided to get to know you all and I got to like you a lot". Jungkook sheepishly replied. "Oh you like me? Well I like you too". Tinkerbell innocently grinned at Jungkook. Jungkook then leaned to kiss Tinkerbell's cheek causing her to freeze on her spot at the sudden action that just happened. "Okay all done now you will be feeling much better". Jungkook spoke up as he finishes off bandaging Tinkerbell's injuries from the queenkas. "Thank you Jungkook I'm feeling much better". Tinkerbell replied feeling relieved from her pain. They were walking back to their classroom when they bumped into the queenkas. "And we meet again midget". The leader of the queenkas scoffed. Tinkerbell hid behind Jungkook and Jungkook simply glared at them. "Jungkook oppa why don't you date one of us but you chosen this insignificant thing". one of the queenkas spoke up as she rose a brow. "Do you smell that? I smell bull". Jungkook retorted. "~oppa~" the same queenka whined as she stomped her feet. "Ew no, I'm not your oppa, you could be grandmother show me your IDs". Jungkook replied with a disgusted expression on his face. "We left our IDs at home". One of the queenkas sheepishly replied. "Too bad then we are taking our leave now, let's go Tink our next lesson is about to commence". Jungkook smirked and held Tinkerbell's hand back to class. With that they left them on the spot with a jungshookthe facial expression. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please continue to support me so I can continue to write more amazing Kpop, Jpop and Anime fanfictions stories.