The Butterfly Princess chapter 15

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
BTS was amazed as they saw the multitude of the Butterfly people waving at the married couple happily while the couple waved back with such a regal elegance and graceful aura surrounding them. The butler escorted the group into a nice family room of the west side of the wing of the castle. "Welcome to my home guys and please make yourself at home". said Ella. "Is this the reception that the party is going to hold? It's a bit small don't you think?" Taehyung asked all confused. "No no no this is part of the family room of the west side of the castle... well my bit of the castle". Ella replied. "It sure is amazing and you're a lucky woman to even have a room all to yourself". Namjoon complimented Ella as he patted her hair like a child. Jungkook looked at his hyungs with a cheeky smile. "Yah maknae you look crazy stop smiling like that". Hoseok spoke up as he looked at Jungkook with disgusted look on his face. "I have an idea". Jungkook replied as he smiled showing his bunny teeth. "Jungkookie what idea do you have in mind?" Taehyung and Jimin asked in chorus. Jungkook's gestured his hand to Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin to share and discuss his brilliant idea. Jin sat next to Namjoon as he smiled to himself because he sensed a pair of beautiful eyes was staring at him from the corner of the room, Jin's eyes met with Ella's crystal blue eyes making her shyly turn her head to look at Pocahontas making jokes. "Why don't you just go up to her and talk to her hyung?" Namjoon suggested. "No, she might think I'm weird and now is not the time". Jin replied. "Yah... hyung you're going to die young if you continue being an absolute moron". Yoongi spoke as he glanced lazy kitty cat eyes. "Hyung! How about we dance while we're waiting in this room". Jungkook suggested with his bunny smile. "Hmmmm? That's a good idea, c'mon let's get this party started, shall we?" Namjoon stood up with a smile and winks at Pocahontas as he offered her to the dance floor. The rest of them got up and started dancing except Yoongi, Ella, Daisy and Jin who were still seated on the chair. "Go ask her to dance with Jin you silly chicken or another man will in fact take her away from you". Yoongi spoke in his savagery tone. Yoongi lazily stood and asked Daisy to the dance floor eventually leaving just Ella and Jin facing each other. "Soooooooo... Jin oppa, are you enjoying your time?" Ella sheepishly asked. "Yes, I am very much having a good time and it's my first time feeling somehow at ease and more like being at home". Jin replied with his ridiculously handsome smile. Jungkook purposely lifted more the volume making the nervous couple with butterfly wings stop talking and dance. "Aish this boy..." Jin gritted his teeth as turned his head to Jungkook, with Jungkook giving Jin thumbs up. Jin slowly looks at the beautiful butterfly princess in front of him and took a deep breath. "Young maiden may have this honour to have this dance?" Jin asked Ella in his prince charming tone. Ella nodded her head, and they stood up; started to dance and it felt they were the only ones on the dance floor as they looked into each other's eyes so lovingly, Jin leaned to kiss her, with Ella closing her eyes until the music stopped abruptly making Jin and Ella separate themselves with burning cheeks on their faces. "Dinner is served you all may go to the main dining reception". the butler announced. The couples in the group coupled up together while Jin and Ella secretly were holding each other's hands until the butler stopped them making them letting go of each other's hands to make less suspicious. "The king and queen would like to speak to you both in private and you can follow me, Manuel please the group to their table I'll be right back". said the butler. The butler took Jin and Ella to the king and queen who were waiting for them in their family room of the southern side of the castle. "Ah here they are". said the queen. "So this the young man that resembles royal prince Seokjin of the butterfly kingdom that was cast out and cursed for falling in love with a mere commoner human girl". said the king as he looked at Jin closely. Jin was feeling nervous and didn't have any words but smile nervously. The king then sat on his chair and looked at Ella's face and eyes who was looking at Jin so lovingly. "Ella there's someone that we need to talk to about Jin's background". said the king. So there you have it Amulets and ARMIES I hope you're all safe and I know I haven't been very active to my studies, filming my kpop reactions for my YouTube channel and editing videos for my bunnies Lola and Jungkook's YouTube channel.