The Butterfly Princess chapter 10

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Tinkerbell slowly opens her eyes and then she saw a sleeping innocent white fluffy bunny rabbit and a black bunny rabbit next to Tinkerbell side by side to each other looking adorable she slowly sits up and reached her hand over to the two rabbits head and gave them massage on their heads and they seem to love it, Jungkook comes back to the bedroom to check on her with a tea cup on his hand. "Oh you're awake? I've bought you some tea". Jungkook spoke up he was glad that she woke up. "Where am I?" Tinkerbell asked all confused. "My bedroom". Jungkook replied bluntly. "What??????!!!!!!! Did you touched me while I was sleeping?!" Tinkerbell screeched. The two bunnies hopped on her legs as a sign with a 'calm down hooman' look on their faces. Jungkook sat on the bed and checked her injuries while one of the bunnies was her hand. "Looks like your injuries looks so much better than yesterday". Jungkook spoke up as he got off the bed and took out his first aid kit box. "Was I in a bad state yesterday?" Tinkerbell asked confused. "Little girl I thought I was going to lose you here you was bleeding nonstop". Jungkook replied as he sat down on the bed again. "Oooooh okay... Are they your pets?" She asked as she lookedat the bunnies that peacefully sleeping on her lap. "No, unfortunately this belongs to a friend who is currently busy so she asked me to pet sit her rabbits, her fish and her turtle T_T I'm waiting for her to pay me after she returns". Jungkook replied as he looked at the comfortable bunnies. "They're so soft and so cute". Tinkerbell cooed as she petted them. (a/n: my four pets makes a cameo cut in this chapter and yes I have two bunnies their names are Lola and Jungkook 🐰🐰, a fish Mr. Kim 🐟 and a turtle Carola 🐢... my bunnies has an official YouTube channel Lola and Jungkook TV and a Instagram account @lolaandjungkook go follow and subscribed to them they're just too cute to ever get angry at and yes they're very soft... I asked Jungkookif he could look after them for me in the story. Jungkook: I still can't believe you actually named one of the rabbits Jungkook 😑😒. Author-nim: okay back to the story). Jungkook finished rebandaged her injuries and cleans her wounds with alcohol on her cuts on her face. "I was thinking about training you to fight back at bullies if they try to touch you again, let's be real you're really". Jungkook spoke. "Yah, royalty girls like myself are not supposed to fight". Tinkerbell pouted. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat just by Tinkerbell's innocent cute response, he realised that he must protect her at all cost, the two rabbits hopped off the bed and went to eat their food that was in a corner of the room, he then picked her up in a bridal style and went down stairs in the dining room where the others were waiting for them. "You need to put more weight on you". Jungkook spoke again. "I can't, I've the Fairy princess all fairies and all tiny and our weight are always tiny". Tinkerbell replied. "Same goes for me, I'm the Butterfly princess and my weight is the same as Tinkerbell". Ella spoke up suddenly. "Do you have a special diet?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Well not exactly a diet, we are built to be tiny by nature". Tinkerbell replied. "Oooooooh I see this makes more sense on why I should protect you". Jungkook replied as he nodded his head. Everyone all froze at Jungkook's sudden statement, BTS did not expected that Jungkook would actually care for a girl since he scares them I would not go near him due to his strong personality when actuality he is really shy when it comes to girls and making new friends. The next day the seven princesses and BTS went to school together making the school gossip. (a/n: if you feel stressed just look at the picture of my bunnies Lola and Jungkook 🐰🐰 aren't they cute 🥰☺ https://youtu.be/TVjWe0g2gcg 🐰🐰 happy bunny day).