The Butterfly Princess chapter 29

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The evil queen's started to clench her fist angrily watching the happy young couple smiling at each other. The king finally arrives to greet his younger daughter along with the rest of the family. "Ah my little sunshine". the king cooed. "Hello father". Ella greeted cheerfully. "So good to see you again... oh who's this young man?" the king asked while smiling. "Father meet my boyfriend Jin". Ella spoke cheerfully as she presented her boyfriend to her father. The king's smile became wide as he hugged Jin, the queen got off the throne to greet the king. "Shall we have a feast for this wonderful news?" the king suggested. "Are my siblings coming too?" Ella asked her father. "Yes they're all waiting for you at the royal dining room". the king replied. The king, Ella and Jin walked towards the dining room all of Ella's siblings and in-laws all greeted Ella and Jin. "Ah remember you". Prince Gem one of Ella's brothers who got married seven years ago. "He's hasn't changed at all the last time at our wedding". Princess Thumberlina cooed as she helds her big bump. "He's very handsome, my little sis sure has good taste". Princess Crystal complimented. "And very dreamy too". Princess Starlight chipped in. "Well all we need is a date and time for their wedding day". Prince Zoisite spoke. "Well we have to wait on the day he pops in the question". Princess Beryl smiled at them. "Shall we all take a seat and eat some delicious food?" the king suggested. "Hey family sorry that I'm late". Prince Alexandrite came in a hurry. "No worries my son we just came in ourselves". the king replied in his joyful tone. The evil queen came in aswell but looked disgusted that whole family are all enjoying themselves and sat on the table while giving Ella a glare. "I heard that your friend Princess Tinkerbell is getting married to the dashing master Jungkook?" the king asked with a smile. "Yes they're getting married tomorrow plus I'm one of the bridesmaid and Jin is one of the groomsmen". Ella replied all enthusiastically. The evil queen rolls her eyes in annoyance, Ella's siblings were all so happy that their younger sister was able to find love just like the fortune teller had predicted after Ella was born. Nana came in happily bringing a special guest to the rest of the family. "Good morning your majesty, your highnesses". Nana greeted graciously. "Good to see you're looking more and more radiant Nana". the king replied happily. "Greetings your majesty it has been a long time the last I saw you and your family". replied an elderly lady. The king stood up to greet the elderly lady who was wearing her soft dark purple oversized cape while holding her wooden staff. "Ah Ms Marbles, what a pleasure to see you again after all these years". the king gently smiled at the elderly as he gave her a hug. Ms Marbles was the fortune teller who once predicted Ella's future and how important her union with Jin was going to be. The evil queen looked at Nana and Ms Marbles with a glare a look that wants to kill. Ella and Jin stood up to meet Ms Marbles. "Ella, Jin meet Ms Marbles she's a fortune teller. Ms Marbles this is my youngest daughter Ella and this is her boyfriend Jin". the king presented Ella and Jin to Ms Marbles. "Oh your highness how much you've grown so much since the last time I saw you, when you were an infant". Ms Marbles cooed as she hugged Ella. The evil queen left the table in disgust, while Nana and Ms Marbles sat down to join in with the rest of the family for their delicious royal breakfast. After breakfast Ms Marbles wanted to see Ella and Jin personally in the study room as it was a much quieter room. Ms Marbles took out her crystal ball out and puts it on a small round table they all sat down and Ms Marbles helpd out her hands towards Jin and Ella. "I can see that you two were meant to be as predicted before". Ms Marbles spoke. "What kind of futre are we going to have?" Ella asked. "A spell would be broken but there's someone who is trying to stop the union from happening, beware of the witch who hiding behind a mask of a false identity who has been close to you my dear this whole time". Ms Marbles warned them. "What shall we do?" Jin asked all worried. "Arrange your wedding ceremony as soon as possible". Ms Marbles suggested in whisper. "Why are we whispering?" Ella asked in whisper. "Because they can hear us and if they heard us they will find ways to sabotage the day that you decide to get married". Ms Marbles replied back in whisper. Ella and Jin understood what Ms Marbles was trying to say to them. After their session with Ms Marbles, Nana came in with a tray filled with teas. "I bought some tea". Nana came in cheerfully. Nana sat down with them watches the trio drinking tea happily, Ms Marbles stood to take her leave. Jin and Ella left the castle to go back home together where they met up with the rest of the gang playing Uno Flip, Twister, Monopoly and Jango. "Welcome home". Odette cooed as she came out of the kitchen. "We're home". Ella replied happily. Everyone stopped in what they're doing and looked at Jin and Ella holding hands. "Are you guys dating?" Odile asked all excited. "Yes we're officially dating". Jin replied as he smiled. "Jesus Christ it was about damn time bro!". Jungkook sighed. "I thought you going to wait until you turn 90 years old to confess". Taehyung chipped in as he held his newborn infant child that his wife Ariel gave birth to. "We even made banners that says 'Congratulations grandpa Jin' but it looks like we can make a new one now". said Jimin as he grabbed J-Hope, Jungkook and Taehyung who still holding his child in his arms Ariel gets up to retrieve the baby to breatfeeding time. Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook and Taehyung came back to the living room to put up a large colourful banner that reads 'It was about damn time you confessed we thought that you was going to confess at the age of 90... but overall congratulations bro!' which everyone all hugged Jin and Ella. The next day it was Jungkook and Tinkerbell's wedding day at the fairy kingdom. Tinkerbell's aunt Maleficent came in the room to congratulate her niece and told her how proud she is of her. The wedding ceremony was magical, stunning and everything it was going smoothly, during the reception party Nana came in suddenly. "Nana is here, that's strange I thought she was at the Butterfly kingdom". Ella told Jin whisper. "Yeah me too, I don't know if it's just me but she's been acting really strangely after we announced our status as a couple". Jin whispered back. Jin and Ella started to cough and headed outside towards the courtyard to try cough it out whatever it was that was stuck in the back of their throats. Nana came out in a flash with a unsettling smile. "Nana, you're here can you call a doctor we're not feeling well". Ella struggled to speak. "Oh dear how about a no". Nana laughed evilly. "Nana we could be dying can't you help us". Jin replied as he coughed out some blood. "Oh jee, guess what? That is exacly what I want". Nana replied back coming clean as she held up a small bottle that reads 'POISON'. "You". Ella spoke up as she realized who Nana is. "What about me?" Nana spoke in a unsettling tone. "You're that witch who has tried to kill me multiple times". Ella realized the true identity of Nana. Nana maniacally laughed at their current situation. "It can't be you told me that the evil queen was the witch that was my aunt who killed my mother". Ella protested. "I LIED! Your mother queen mother is still alive and she never had a sister, I made that all up in order to make you isolate from your mother away so I can get my way of what I want". Nana snapped. "No you're lying". Ella eyes was tearing up. "I put her under a spell which is why she acted like a evil queen and used her as a puppet to do all of my dirty works". Nana sneered. Ella and Jin looks at Nana in disbelief of her manipulation. "I managed to manipulate everyone and no one suspected me". Nana replied as she danced around them like a insane person. Ella and Jin both fainted as the clock bell striked 7 pm and Nana took a good look at their current state, then took out her pocket watch to start doing a countdown. "In any minute now you two will be perished and to sabotage the prophecy that the old hag spoke years ago". Nana gritted her teeth. The young couple's skin started to change and struggled to breath hence to utter a word due the effect poison. They slowly closed their eyes as they prepared their demise of their tragic destination of their curse in the family that will forever be on the family. Jin and Ella both looked at each other and mouthed the words 'I Love you' the moment they both closed their eyes. Hey Amulets X ARMIES! Early Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to Taehyung!!!!!!! I hope you had wonderful day guys and as I had mentioned before I will be ending soon probably on the 28th Jan which is the anniversary when I began writing this book... so yeah we're officially have one more chapter to finish this book again it was fun writing this book as it was something that I had so much imagination and I guess writing fairy tale fantasy story is pretty easy. Again Happy New Year and please let's hope that 2023 is a better year for kpop and whatever problematic behaviour that you've done in 2022 let's leave it 2023 we don't need it just leave it in the backburner.