The Butterfly Princess chapter 23

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
The whole group was having a good time in the living room while eating some snacks. Ella finally comes out of her bedroom to greet everyone there. "Ah Ella you're recovered" said Tinkerbell as she tightly hugged Ella. "We definitely missed you at school today even I miss you". said Jin with a smile. Ella blushed a little due to Jin's words. "I missed you too oppa". Ella replied. Jungkook interrupted them as he makes a slurping noises with a plastic straw with a glass of banana milkshake. "Yah aish... this little disrespectful kid always does something to irritate me, yah Jungkook-ah how many times do I have to tell you to stop making that annoying slurping habits with the damn straw!". Jin snapped at Jungkook. "Sorry hyung but it can't be help the fact that Nana noona makes the best fairy banana milkshake". Jungkook replied nonchalantly as he walks away while he continues to slurp his drink. "Why that little brat I'm gonna kill". Jin gritted his teeth but Ella stops him. "It's okay Jin-oppa, Nana's cooking is one of the best". Ella replied as she smiled sweetly. "I guess the little brat is off the hook this time, he sure is lucky that you saved him from my clutches". said Jin. Ella simply smiled at Jin very sweetly which melted Jin's heart. As everyone was having a good time Jungkook knelt in front of Tinkerbell with a beautiful red rose in his hand. "To the most beautiful fairy that I have the opportunity to fall in love with and to whom I want to spend the rest of my life with... after we graduate from high school do you want to marry me?" Jungkook smiled sweetly to Tinkerbell. "Yes I do want to marry you Kookie". Tinkerbell blushed intensely. Everyone applauds their happiness. "You two should get married right away so I can turn his bedroom into my music studio" Yoongi asked nonchalantly. Jimin and Taehyung stared at each other and then they became rowdy while cheering at the youngster. "Awaaaaaa Jungkookie is no longer a kid anymore". Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair. "We must celebrate!" Jimin cheered as he accidentally hugged Peach. Peach was speechless by Jimin's sudden gestures but she kind of enjoyed it. Taehyung and Anastasia played rock paper scissors on who will go to school wearing nothing but under garments. Of course Taehyung lost while Anastasia makes a victory dance. Everyone was having a goodtime until a knock on the door was heard one of the maids rushed to open and a figure entered in like a swan. "Odile... hi". said Namjoon. "Ummmm... huh? I'm sorry but do I know people?" she asked. "Didn't you transferred to our school today?" Jin asked. "No I just literally arrived to this town with my twin sister Odette". Odile replied with a confused tone. "Oh then who was girl at school then?" Pocahontas asked. Odette and Odile enters inside the house and another 5 more girls came in. "Oh this is Shirahoshi, Thumberlina, Aurora, Vivi and Rebecca they're also joining in too". Odette spoke up. GOT7 then came in bringing in stuff for the newcomers. "Yah you guys are going live here too? Obi asked them "Nope we're here helping out our girlfriends to be settled with the Royalties". Jinyoung replied. "Well welcome to your new home I hope we get along". said Ella. Meanwhile at the Butterfly kingdom the evil witch clenched her fists furiously at the sight of Ella being alive again and the fact that her disguise as Odile would not work the second time around. She then took out the book of curses to find a way to get rid of Ella once and for all. "I have to get rid of her just like I got rid of her nuance mother". She venomous tone spat with a malicious smile slowly crept up on her face. Hey Amulets x ARMIES! Again I want to apologise for a late update as I have a life outside of Wattpad from work to uni, well I will graduating this year so I hope I can focus to finish My Butterfly Princess fanfic. I can't promise you that I will be consistent updating books and there are other books that I have written that are kpop fanfics for you all to enjoy.