The Butterfly Princess chapter 28

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Ella didn't go back to school for the following couple of weeks due to the incident of a intruder pretending to be a student trying to kill Ella who happens to be the youngest daughter of the King who comes from the Butterfly Kingdom. Nana has been taking care of Ella who was still feel shaken up about receiving random gifts from anyone since that day. Seven years has passed everyone house has been very lively since all of the girls are always looking out for their friend and the boys also have been very close with the girls and there was some of the boys that are in a relationship with Ella's friends and she totally supports them wholeheartedly. Jin on the other hand is the only one who is still single and is willing to confess his feelings towards Ella as they have known each other for years and his friends always cheer him on when the day comes for him to confess, Ella still has feelings for him but is a bit scared of the evil queen that might come over and try to stop her happiness with Jin. They all have long graduated from high school and from university so the girls, GOT7 and BTS bought a new mansion so they can all live together without any problem. "Hey Ella, how are you feeling?" Jin asked as he smiled. "I'm doing okay oppa, how are you holding up Mr. imma steal your girl model?" Ella playfully asked. "Aigoo... I got scouted because of this handsome face". Jin replied as he posed. Tinkerbell bursted in the room looking really stressed while as her wedding in a week's time and plaaning was taking all of her time and energy. "Ella, have you seen my diary anywhere?" Tinkerbell asked as she panicked around the room. "No I haven't... have you checked in your bedroom?" Ella replied. Jungkook comes in the living room struggling to try opening a bright pastel book in his hands. "Jeon Jungkook! That's my diary!" Tinkerbell snapped angrily. "I can't open this! What did you put in this?! Glue?!" Jungkook whined. "It's called Fairy Lock, where you can't open my diary so easily". Tinkerbell replied as she retrived her diary. "Don't you have Fairy Unlock? I wanna see what's written on it". Jungkook whined like a child. "No. And even if I have one I wouldn't be stupid enough to trust you with it". Tinkerbell huffed. "But can't you show me?! I am going to be your husband soon". Jungkook exclaimed. "Sorry no can't do, there's alot of details for the wedding and it is bad luck for the groom to be snooping on the wedding details and specially if they're written on a diary". Tinkerbell replied as she squished Jungkook's cheeks cutely. Jungkook and Tinkerbell left the mansion to meet up with their wedding planner who will be in charge of their wedding ceremony and reception; Ella and Jin was left alone, Jin took Ella's hand and kissed it. "Ella, we've known each other for a very long time and so many strange things has happened that I was unaware of, but now that we've already graduated and become adults, I was wondering if you wanna go out with me on a date?" Jin finally confessed. "Of course I thought you never asked". Ella replied as she hugged him tightly.  The hugged each other as they finally was able to express their feelings to each other and hoping that no one won't come between them. Nana came in with a smile on her face as she held a tray of drinks and snacks for them. "Ah finally you two have finally confessed, you know what that means, right?" Nana asked as she settled down the tray on a table. "No". Ella replied confused. "Marriage, breaking generational curses in the family". Nana replied. "Breaking generational curses?" Jin asked even more confused. "Ah you don't know about your true family roots and where your ancestor Prince Seokjin who decided to get cursed for falling for a mere mortal human?" Nana replied figuring that Jin doesn't know a thing. Jin shakes his head as a response and Nana told him the whole story about his ancestor Prince Seokjin of the Butterfly Kingdom. Ella was really confused by hearing the story. "So you meaning to say that Jin is my cousin?" Ella asked Nana. "Yes kind of but you two are destined to be together by a fortune teller". said Nana. "The story you told me years ago?" Ella asked. "Yes, now we know that Jin is the long lost relative that the Butterfly kingdom needs to bring back all of the lost times that was taken away after your real mother passed away after giving birth to you". Nana explained. There was a moment of silence but Nana hugs them both tightly as if something bad was going to happen. "Nana is everything okay?" Ella asked all concerned at the sudden hug. "Everything is okay I just wish you both all the best". Nana replied with a soft smile. Meanwhile back in the Butterfly Kingdom, the evil queen sat on the throne looking more and more menacingly at the people of the Butterfly kingdom her jealously that she has for Ella has grown each day per hour per minute no one isn't allowed to even to utter or mention Ella's name. "Your majesty, you have an visitor". one of the servants uttered. "Oh great more peasant to listen to their insulant complaints... bring them in". the evil queen sighed as she waved her hand away for the servant send the visitors in. The servant opens the door to see Ella and Jin holding hands together as they walked towards the evil queen, as the lifts her head up her brows frowns as she sits up defiantly as they stood before her. "What's the meaning of this?!" the evil queen angrily exclaimed. "Hello mother. I hope you are well... is father here?" Ella greeted her in her courteous manner. "Your father is busy... and I am very well". the evil queen replied as she gritted her teeth. "That's good to hear". Ella replied cheerfully. "Why have you come with this man hand in hand?" the evil queen defiantly asked trying not to explode. "He is my boyfriend who I will marry very soon". Ella replied back. Hey Amulets X ARMIES, I hope you are all doing okay... Yes I have finally released this chapter as a Christmas present to all of my fellow ARMIES as well as my Amulets who are willing to read my book and I cannot believe that now I have officially have 2 more chapters left for this book to end and trust me it was a lot of fun writing this book and I hope guys also had fun reading this book.