The Butterfly Princess chapter 19

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
After the wedding reception was over BTS and the girls left the party to back home. The royal family bid farewell to the newly wedded couple and the whole family realized that Ella wasn't present. "Where's Ella isn't she going to say goodbye to us?" Prince Gem asked. "Oh dear she's sick, so I asked her to go lay down". said the queen. "Oh. I see I wanted to say goodbye to her since she's my little sister". he pouted. The queen felt irritated at the amount of attention and love that the king and his children show towards Ella. She couldn't stand it any longer. "She's so beautiful too I can see where all of your siblings, and you got the genes from honey". said the now princess Thumberlina while blushing. "Ah yes that!" Gem blushed. "Okay kids, you both must head out now the carriage is waiting for you". said the King. The couple hugged both the king and queen and left. The king then went to visit Ella in her chamber bedroom while the queen went to her secret lair that no one knows about to work on her new black magic potion to try to get rid of Ella once and for all. Meanwhile, Ella was talking to her nanny until her father entered. "Father". Ella ran to hugged him. "My child, I'm worried about your safety in going on that date tomorrow". he said. "Father, I want to decline, but mother won't let me". Ella replied. "Your majesty I think it's best for the royal highness to go back to her home for her own safety". Nana whispered to the king. The king looked around his surroundings and nodded his head in agreement, they waited for the guards to all head to their rooms with the king signalling Ella and Nana to come out quietly. "Nana I think it's best if you stay with Ella so that the queen doesn't suspect anything". the king whispered. "Yes your majesty". Nana replied. Ella and Nana entered inside a flying carriage does not need a flying horse that is a new model carriage that was invented last month and every person in Butterfly kingdom wants one as it is a silent and very convenient for escapees. The king returned inside his palace quietly and hanged out with his older sons and daughters who were all in the lounge room playing games. The evil queen entered inside her secret lair that is underneath the palace and transformed into her false beauty of her beautiful twin sister to her real form as the wicked witch in hiding. The witch started on working on a love potion to give to Jin at school, but she has to go in disguise in another beauty who she knows in the human kingdom realm and evilly grinned at the thought in getting her way of getting things. The next day at school Ella didn't turned up at school and stayed with Nana the rest of the day just to keep safe. While the girls hanged out with BTS and GOT7. "Where's Ella today?" Jungkook asked in curiosity. "She's feeling under the weather, so she's staying at home". Daisy replied. "Well I hope she recovers". Jackson spoke up. "Yeah me too". Pocahontas replied. "Have you heard that there's new fresh meat that just joined in our class?" Mark cuts in. "Huh? What fresh meat?" Yugyeom asked. "Oh, it's a new girl who is a transfer student". JB replied in his nonchalant tone. "Her name is Odile, and she's a real beauty queen, and she even stole the queenka spot from Magical Red Pink group, and they hate her guts". Namjoon explained. "Where's Jin hyung at?" Taehyung asked. "He said he'll be a little late as he needs to speak to the principle Bi Rain to discuss over his grades". Jimin replied. The new girl entered the hanging out area where the girls, BTS and GOT7, she stopped her tracks and stood in front of them while smiling sweetly to them, Jin then entered with a smile on his face. "I'm back!" Jin exclaimed loudly. "Ooooh! That was fast". Jinyoung giggled. "Yaaaaah you know me I go straight to the point". Jin replied. "What was did the principal Bi Rain wanted to speak to you about?" Yoongi asked lazily. "I'm mooooving to another class starting tomorrow". Jin responded in his exaggerating tone. "Which class?" Hoseok asked. "I'll be joining Jungkookie's class". Jin replied happily with Jungkook stopped slurping his noodles as his eyes looking at the others all looking at him. "Aigoo this man went backwards instead of going forward". Yoongi facepalmed himself as he responded in his savage tone. "Well at least I get closer to a certain someone". Jin protested loudly. "Oooooooh!" Everyone all sang in chorus. Jin blushed at the thought of been closer to Ella, Odile on the other hand was feeling left out, and she simply cleared the throat making the others all looked at her in silence. "Oh hi, you must be the new girl who transferred today". Jin politely spoke up. "Yes. I'm Odile and what attractive group of people". Odile spoke up with everyone just looking at her in silence. Another group of girls entered the lounge. "Ayyyyyye CLC in the house". One girl exclaimed as they lifted a bunch of bags of food. Once again Odile felt left out, and she bid goodbye to them all and left the lounge in anger and muttered something under her breath. Ella felt weak and fainted in the lounge of the mansion. Is she under the evil witch's spell? Hi Amulets and ARMIES!!!!!!! I hope you are all well and kept safe so far and please excuse my absence as I did unfortunately had covid during the Christmas season and the new year's season, but I am back in good health and just to give this message that this virus is real, and it is not a joke or a myth because I had it and my mum also had it as well. I will be writing more new chapters soon but not now as I am currently busy outside of Wattpad.