The Butterfly Princess chapter 5

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
BTS started to do the project with Ella and her friends and it was really awkward, none of them dared breathed nor did they dared to try to look at each other. "Hyungs! I want lamb screwers!" Jungkook blurted out of the blue. "Yah! Seriously maknae?" Jin scolded Jungkook. "Aish this kid is always craving for lamb screwers... oh well I as well order some lamb screwers". Suga replied lazily. Jungkook's bunny smile became the main subject with the girls except Tinkerbell who was avoiding him at all cost. "Omg he's a lot cuter when he smiles". Anastasia cooed. "Yah Jungkookie you should smile more it really makes you look handsome". Ella spoke up. Jungkook shyly smiled and nervously laughed with Jin Shooting glares at the youngster, Jungkook felt a pair of lasers shooting the back of his head making him gulp and just stay quiet for the rest of the day. After school was over Namjoon stops Anastasia. "Are you free now?" He asked her. "Yes I am". Anastasia replied with a smile with a rosy tint on her cheeks. "Okay miss how about we go somewhere just the two of us". Namjoon whispered in her ear with his husky deeper voice. Anastasia stood there shookthe as she felt her brain fried at the amount this male is transmitting. Daisy kept on pushing Tinkerbell and Jungkook in order for them to get closer as she found them so darn adorable on how awkward and shy they are (a/n: fam I would react the same way like Daisy I would most likely fangirl and end up breaking a table in my sight -.- yes I'm aggressive with my words). Jin on the other was mesmerized with Ella's beauty and her beautiful soul that makes his heart skip a beat in every moment he gets a chance to steal a glance when she's not looking in his direction. "Hyung why don't you talk to her?" Taehyung asked as he put his arm over Jin with his cheeky box smile. "Yah stop I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo". Jin replied. "Just to warn you that if you don't make a move now you might regret it later" Taehyung sighed in disappointment as he removed his arm from Jin. As Jin looks at Ella who was smiling with crimson rosy colour on her cheeks indicating that she either she is taken or she has someone that she likes, at that moment Jin felt his heart shattered into pieces. "I wonder who is this mysterious person even is making her smile like that?" He thought of his question and looked at Taehyung who was messing around with Jimin like a pair of children. Jin simply clenched his fist wanting to punch someone or something to release his anger as he watched Ella smiling while on her phone as she continues to type away (a/n: I know that in the fairy tale land they don't have the advanced technology like this but again this is just me being creative in a story). Ella looked up at her friends and smiles. "My oppa says hi". Ella smiled brightly.. Jin scoffed as he eyed Taehyung who was mouthing "I told you so" with a grin on his face. "Waaaaaah really?! When is he getting married?" Serenity cheered. "He said it the wedding will be held in 4 weeks time". Ella replied. "Are we invited?" Ariel asked. "Of course we are invited silly" Ella replied between giggles. "Why are you all so excited for this wedding?" Namjoon asked Pocahontas. "Because this is going to be talk of the town where Ella is from and she is the royal princess of the Butterfly kingdom so he older brother is in line to become the next king and as soon he gets married to his maiden meaning his Butterfly wings will grow right after he and his wife to be share the true love's kiss". Pocahontas replied. "She's a princess?!" Jin exclaimed in shock. "I'm also from the royal family I'm the fairy princess". Tinkerbell spoke up. "Oh well *sigh* I'm from the moon kingdom basically making me the moon princess". Serenity smiled. "Well Daisy and I are twins are from the mushroom kingdom". said Peach. "I'm came from the undersea kingdom, royal princess of undersea". said Ariel. "And what about you?" Namjoon asked Pocahontas. "Well I'm the daughter of the chief who is basically the king of the rain forest and yes I too am the princess of the rain forest". Pocahontas replied nonchalant. All of the BTS boys stood there shook as they do not come from a royal background nor were they born with a silver spoon. But that didn't stop them hanging out with the girls because they wanted to get to know them and maybe become their friends. Hi Amulets and fellow ARMY🐰 πŸ’œ I know it has been a minute and trust me I haven't forgotten I just have a lot of work from uni to complete essays and filming some acting craft during the quarantine. But I'm here bringing you awesome chapters so please excuse my crappy grammar.