The Butterfly Princess chapter 6

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
Taehyung and Jimin were whispering something in Jungkook's ear in the living room, Hoseok came in eating a bowl of popcorn as he sat down on the couch and looked at the three youngsters giggling like idiotic children. "Yah what are you three idiots up to?" Hoseok asked as he squinted his eyes at them. "Nothing hyung". Jimin replied with a grin. "Heol you're all acting so suspicious". Hoseok replied as he continued to eye them carefully. "It really is nothing". Taehyung smiled as he replied. "Found it!" Jungkook yelled. "Shhhhhhh! Why are you yelling we are not deaf". Jimin hissed at Jungkook. Taehyung eyes zoomed in and smiled logged in Magic Kakao app and created a profile for someone and wrote on profile. "Hi name is Kim Seokjin and I'm worldwide handsome and I'm in a desperate need of a beautiful fairy maiden to go on dates and my number is 07xxxxxxxxxxx call me anytime". "Done". Taehyung spoke as he clicked the sign up button. "Hyung don't you think this is a bit much? What if he gets mad at us for doing this?" Jungkook asked in a concern. "Aish... Jin hyung is going to kill you". Hoseok sighed as he saw the profile. "Hyung we are doing this for his own good". Taehyung explained to Hoseok. "What do you mean it's for his own good?" Hoseok asked all confused. "Okay I tell you everything but promise us that you won't say anything to hyung that we are doing this and you must pretend that you know nothing". Taehyung sighed and held up his pinky finger towards Hoseok. "Ugh fine I promise just tell me already". Hoseok sighed and connects his picky finger with Taehyung's. Taehyung began explaining everything with Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook listening carefully to all the details regarding Jin. Yoongi and Namjoon walked in and saw the four lads in a corner in a squatting position looking very suspicious. "Aigoo why are you guys in a Naruto position?" Namjoon asked as he scoffed. The four of them looked at each other and then looked at Namjoon and a Yoongi who was already yawning and stretching like a cat. "We are in an important discussion". Hoseok replied sheepishly. "Hyung we you keep a secret?" Taehyung asked Namjoon as he fidgets his fingers like a child. "Sure what is it?" Namjoon replied. The rest of them all looked Yoongi who was quietly falling asleep. "Yah, don't mind me I will keep your dirty little secret in my sleep so please proceed in whatever you're going to say". Yoongi spoke up. Taehyung had to re explained the whole situation to Namjoon and Yoongi who already snoring (a/n: for new ARMIES who might get offended because I put Yoongi sleeping habits, fun facts he ships himself with his bed and his wife is a neck pillow so please don't get butthurt over this thank you okay back to the story). They all shook hands and even shook Yoongi's hand while he sleeps peacefully like cat. "So all we have to do is wait for this guy to react". said Namjoon. They all agreed nodding their heads and had snacks in their hands while playing video games while they prepared for the first that might make an uproar in any second. This will be the chapter for today and I know it is not the most viewed but what's important that I'm trying my best to give you new chapters on my stories and my job is to put everyone a smile even during difficult times.