The Butterfly Princess chapter 17

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
"Ella. Come here we need to talk". the king spoke. Ella went towards her father with a confused face. "We fixed a date for you to get to know Jacques". the king suddenly spoke. "Father don't you think he's far too old for me?" Ella asked. "And I don't want you to be near that friend of yours Jin". the king sneered at his daughter. Queen stood up to calm her husband down. She then slowly went to her daughter and slapped her across the face making Ella's eyes lit up in shock as she held her cheek. "We arranged the date tomorrow and you better be at the date in your best outfit or otherwise we'll send our guards to track you down". the queen warned Ella. "Why are you doing this?!" Ella yelled reacted badly. "Because we know what's best for you". the queen coldly replied. "What about my sisters they're older than me and not married? Why can't you choose one of them?" Ella protested. "Because he seemed to like you the most so why not arrange a date". the queen replied. "I'm only 15 years old and you're arranging me to go on a date with an old fart who may not understand me at all". Ella continued berating. The king felt guilty in his heart he didn't want his youngest daughter to even date someone who is the triple her age. "My queen let's go and dance I'm sure we can talk about this tomorrow". said the queen. "Fair enough... guards! Please the young princess to her bedroom she'll be staying here tonight". the queen sassed as she went to the dance floor with the king leaving Ella behind with the royal guards escorting her to her room. As the royal guards was escorting Ella away to her bedroom she stopped in her tracks and saw her parents dancing and Jin and the gang talking and laughing with each other, the guards grabbed both of her arms and took her away, what they didn't know that there was a dark malicious aura lurking in the dark watching Ella's silhouette disappearing. He laughed darkly to himself as his eyes locked onto Jin who was busy scolding the boys as they all playfully . "So this stupid little girl really thinks I'm going to marry her... how stupid hahahahaha! I'm only doing this for my mistress as she is dying of jealousy due to the fact that she wants that pretty boy over there all to herself... she isn't who she says she is" the man thought to himself. As Ella arrived in front of her bedroom door that was opened by a lady who seemed in her late 30s and hugged her tightly. "Oh your highness! welcome back we've missed you so much". said the lady. "Oh Nana what can I do without you" said Ella tearing up. Nana then nodded her head to the guards indicating that they can leave them alone, Nana closed the doors behind her and Ella sat on her bed and started to cry. "Oh my dear, what happened?" Nana asked. "Nana, my mother is trying to get hooked up with an older who triple my age". she cried. "That wicked old witch, how could she do this to you?" Nana sighed as she asked Ella. "I don't know what got into her, but she suddenly started to act strange". Ella sobbed. "I think you deserve to know the truth about your so-called mother". Nana sighed deeply. There was silence in the room before Nana starts to spill the beans in exposing who the real identity of the queen is. Hi ARMIES and Amulets, I hope you are all well and dandy. I know this year has been a difficult one, I know that we should stick together. I'm so grateful and humble for those who took their time to read my stories on my Wattpad account I want to thank you because you are the reason why I decided to be consistent in many of my books so far. I also got a job interview tomorrow so fingers cross if I'm blessed in getting this job.