Thirty Five

Day&Night (Wonho Fanfic)

Wonho

I am incredibly proud of her. SeolHyun did it. She stood up for herself. And she did it perfectly. There were times when I wanted to step in, but she held me back, she took the wheel and handled it. The only thing I can truly hope for is that she can begin her healing process now without her mother bothering her. Because that woman doesn't have a compassionate bone in her body. Even as SeolHyun delivered her speech, she didn't show any kind of emotion and when she was done she just sat there, mocking her. That woman does not deserve any kind of attention. She craves for the fear SeolHyun feels towards her, she needs it to thrive on. This was the last time. SeolHyun will not fear her any more. 

We make our way back to the car. Seolhyun hasn't looked back even once to see. She just heads straight into the car and sits down in her seat. "Please drive me back to the hotel", she asks me and I comply. This must all be harder on her than she's letting on. The one thing about SeolHyun is that she never shows how she's really feeling in difficult situations. She keeps it hidden and tries to tell herself she is okay. 

We get back to the hotel and go up to her room. Doctor Kim is giving us some space to calm down and recollect ourselves. They'll have a session later on, to talk about what went down today. And how she's feeling about it all. I can't be present for that since it's classified. I can only be with her now. I shut the door behind us and she turns to face me. 

"Are you okay?" I ask her in all sincerity. She shakes her head and tears well up in her eyes. I close the gap between us and take her into my arms to comfort her. My right hand up and down her back to reassure her. The other hand is on her waist, keeping her close to my chest. She finally lets go of everything and cries into my shirt. I don't care about the stains it will leave, the only thing that matters is SeolHyun feeling better and being able to let go. Her cries vibrate through my chest, causing me to cry a little too. The pain in her cries are undeniable and I feel with her. This is finally coming to an end. She can move on after this. 

In the end her cries die down a little and I guide her to the bed. We sit down, she's still holding on to me as if I'm her lifeline. Her hands are making fists in my shirt as she finally lifts up her head. Her big brown eyes are red rimmed and looking into mine. There's something in them telling me so much, telling me how much she cares for me. Maybe not love, but she cares so much and appreciates me so much. 

"Thank you", she chokes out and I shake my head at her. There is nothing to really thank me for in the first place. I am here because I want to be here, not because I have to. And that's the moment I know. I know I'm in love with her. I know I love her more than anything on this planet. But it is way too early in our relationship to say those words. She'll be scared off by them. I'm sure of it. 

"It's fine", I whisper back and kiss her forehead. She gives me a little smile before lifting her head. Her lips meet mine softly. There's something about her soft lips that makes my head swarm with thoughts I should not be having. This is also the second time in a day's time she has taken the initiative. The last time we almost went too far. I almost let it get to that point of no return, but stopped it in time. Only a few seconds more and there would've been no stopping me. I don't want to push her into any of this. 

She moves her lips against mine and slides her arms around my neck. I go crazy with craving and slide my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and closer. Until there is no more space between us. I get the feeling she doesn't want to stop this so I lean her over on her back, so I'm hovering over her on the bed. I hold myself up a little so I won't crush her with my weight. Her tongue slips into my mouth slowly and I play with her while my left hand traces her side, bringing up her shirt just a little. She doesn't stop me so I think it's okay for me to go on. I let my hand slide under her shirt, up and down her bare skin. It's the closest I've ever come to touching her skin. She is as soft as I'd imagined. Her skin is so smooth and I can feel her shiver under my touch a little. I break out kiss. 

"Is this okay?" I ask her, making sure I'm not doing anything she doesn't want me to do. She nods slightly and brings my head back to hers to resume our kiss. I position myself over her on my knees and hands, breaking our kiss again. I take her in, all of her, as she lies underneath me. Her eyes are half closed, her lips parted and her shirt is only covering half of her stomach. I lean down and start kissing her neck slightly, to see what kind of reaction she'll give me. She moans just a little and I try on her skin some more. Just enough so she doesn't have any marks. We're still idols and need to look out. 

She shifts underneath me and reaches up her hands, putting them underneath my shirt. This is the point where I wish I'd worked out some more so she'd have more profound abs to feel. She doesn't seem to care at all though. I almost groan from her touch and trace my kisses down her neck. She cranes her neck to the side so I have better access. God she's without even really trying. My right hand brings up her shirt completely as I pull it over her head, breaking our kiss. This is the first time seeing her in only her bra and I'm taken aback. I've seen other girls this before, but nothing has ever looked this good. Maybe it's her, maybe it are my feelings. I my lips and kiss her chest some more before kissing the line of her bra. She just arches her back a little to meet my lips easier. One of my hands go down and cup her . There is so much going on that we both don't even know what to do with ourselves. Our clothes come flying off one by one. No one is embarrassed by their body, we're too consumed with our lust to even notice the imperfections. To me SeolHyun looks perfect. More than perfect even. 

We lie on the bed afterwards. Her head is resting on my chest as I trace my fingers over her back slowly. I trace the outlines of her scars as I just see them as one of the things that make her this beautiful. No one in this world is as beautiful as the girl lying next to me. Her hair is lying on my chest too and she looks like an angel like this. Did we go too far? Probably. Will I regret it? Never. This was the next step, the thing we both needed. Her lazy smile tells me she won't regret it either. 

"How are you feeling?"  she asks of me as she opens her eyes to look at me. I almost drown in her eyes. 

"Amazing, what about you?" there is no point in hiding the way I feel. 

"Better than amazing", she chuckled and traces circles on my chest with her index finger. I smile at the small gesture, but it feels so great. "I'm glad we did this." 

"Me too", I admit and my hand stops at her waist. I let it lie there for a while taking her in again. Her skin is even more soft than before. Is that one of the effects this has? If it is, I love it.

"I need to get ready for my session with doctor Kim", she sighs a little and closes her eyes again. "Need to take a shower", she mumbles, clearly against her will. 

"You can't be late then", I chuckle at her laziness. I feel as lazy as her though. 

"I wish I didn't have to leave", she sighs again. I kiss her forehead. 

"Come on, get up and shower. This is important." 

At that she gets up, kissing my lips once before disappearing into the bathroom. I want to join her, but we both know what will happen if I do. There will be no leaving this room if I don't stay put in this bed. A while later she gets out, smiling widely at me in the bed. She gets dressed quickly before I pull her in again and stands at the door. "I'll be back soon, okay?" she asks and I nod at her. How will I ever survive being without her? 

SeolHyun

That was just perfect. I have never felt better in my life. This is truly the start of something new and better. Wonho is helping me find myself in a whole new way and I'm liking it very much. I hum to myself while walking over to Doctor Kim's room, feeling really good. 

"What has you in such a good mood?" the doctor asks me while I walk inside. I can't hide the blush on my cheeks as I sit down. He's onto it, I'm sure, but lets it slide. "Are you ready to talk?"

"Yes I am", I say, I've never been more sure of anything before. 

"Then, how did you feel right after telling your mother all of that?" He gets out his little notepad and I smile at it. It's the same one he used to have with me. 

"I felt like the world had finally fallen off my shoulders. Like I could breathe again for the first time in all those years", I say with a content smile. 

"Do you feel better now?" he asks, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Yes. I feel as if I can finally start living again. All thanks to your help. Of course I'll have to come see you every once in a while to make sure I'm on track, but this feels so much better than before. Thank you." 

Doctor Kim smiles at me while writing something down. "I suggest you come by every week for the first month. After that we can see how well your progress is going and set up a new schedule. I have notified your president too."

"The president?" why would he contact him? 

"He told me he wants to know how you're doing with all of this. As a matter of fact he's on his way over here. He'll be here later this evening so I suggest you send Wonho back to his room for the time being", Doctor Kim tells me. This is highly unusual. 

"Why would he come here?" I am totally confused. 

"Because he has something to tell you", Doctor Kim doesn't say anything more before walking me to my room. "Make sure you and Wonho keep your distance while he's here." The door then closes and I'm even more confused.