Eleven

Day&Night (Wonho Fanfic)

SeolHyun's POV

I told you guys that the interrogation squad would be up and running when I got home. Well here they are, sitting in front of me after Wonho dropped me off. It annoys me to the point of no return since I am their leader and not the other way around. Respect your elders much? 

"So?" MiNa asks me first. I defiantly decide not to answer her at all. Ignoring is the best option is this kind of thing. EunHa immediately whacks my arm to get my attention. YeonA is the only one not glaring at me because she knows half of the story already. Then again so does MiNa and she just keeps on pushing this. 

"So what?" I hold up my arms and MiJin sighs loudly for me to hear. 

"Why was Wonho of Monsta freaking X at our company? Wanting to speak to only you?"JiHee questions me. 

"Guys... I really don't want to get into it tonight..." I sigh and put my head in my hands. 

"You can't have gorgeous Wonho come pick you up and expect us to think nothing of it!" SooMi chips in. Damn it. 

"Fine... He's my childhood friend and we recently reconnected again", I cave and I'm not proud of it at all. 

MiNa eyes me suspiciously while turning to the girls to whisper something. 

"Is there anything going on? EunHa asks while leaning back into her chair.

"Why would you even think that? We're just friends", I tell them with a confident stare. It's true. We've just started to reconnect again after all these years. Maybe I'm even letting my guard down a little for him. 

"Just remember the dating ban", YeonA finally pitches in and I nod at all of them. 

"I'm a responsible leader and I promise you nothing is going on between the two of us. Promise. And it can never actually happen because of the dating ban anyways. I'll always respect that. You know that." They all nod their heads in agreement. 

My group knows I'm a girl of my word and they trust me enough to keep it. It's always like this. We're in this together and need to be able to rely on each other. Wonho is not about to ruin the trust we spent so long building between the 7 of us. They're the only family I have now. 

"I'm off to bed now. You all should be. It's like 2 am.." I drag their asses to bed before we're all too tired tomorrow. It's the shooting of the rest of our first music video. And I'm not about to screw that up for us. They're all kind of reluctant at first, but I don't care about that. They have to listen to what's best for them. 

Soon everyone's off to dreamland and I join them quickly. It's been a long day and Wonho is more exhausting than anyone else I know. He always keeps me up at night without doing anything. This night is different. I fall asleep right away without even trying. And the nightmares don't even pop up this time. 

The next morning

It's difficult to get all of the girls out of their beds and into the shower. They're grumpy and tired. It's their own fault for teaming up on me like that in the first place. I make them some food for the road since we're already really late. Our manager is going to kill us if we're late. For God's sake, we've not even debuted yet and we already manage to be too late. The manager just glares at us as we exit the car and walk over to wardrobe. They get us ready in no time and we're shooting before we know it. It's in an old garage thing-y and it's freezing this early. Being barely dressed doesn't make it any better. At least they thought about covering up my back completely. 

Everyone is trying their best and we manage to finish shooting really early. This just means we have to relocate and get dressed once again. It's kind of a drag and hard to act fine. I'm so lucky I'm not the main lead for this music video. That role is for EunHa, her being the lead singer and all. Plus she is stunning. She has a hard time acting, but in the end she succeeds and I'm proud of her. She's come a very long way. 

It's getting late again and before we know it our day is gone. The light is all gone while we head back to our last schedule. It's supposed to be shot on a roof with a lot of lights. Everyone is very tired, but they give us a little break to catch up. We get food and practically gobble it down without thinking twice. No one complains about a single thing because we know it has to be like this. It's time to start shooting again. My phone vibrates before we take off again and I just know it's Wonho. He's probably asking me if we can meet tonight, but it's really late already. Plus we don't have time for anything else today. This will take up a very large portion of our night as well. I'm just hoping we can sleep in tomorrow since the girls will be wrecked by the time we get home. 

"And that's a wrap!" the director calls and we practically fall down to the cold floor. 

"I thought this was never going to end!" YeonA calls out and is a little annoyed too. Since she's the maknae, it's nothing new. She's always been like this. 

MiNa pats her back before getting up again. She walks over to me and pulls me up too. It's time to get home and go to sleep for the time being. 

"You don't have anything planned for the morning tomorrow", the manager informs us and we all sigh collectively.

"We can sleep in?" MiJin asks and he nods at her. 

"Finally!" SooMi yells out before running to the car. "Let's go! Mama needs her beauty sleep!" 

We laugh and get into the car with her. It takes off and before we know it we're home. I've been too tired to even check what Wonho sent me. That's why it takes me by surprise to see him in front of our dorms at this time. It's freaking 3 am. 

"Dude, what are you even doing here?" I ask and slap his arm playfully. I'm more relaxed since I'm just so tired. My bed is all I can think about. 

"Well you didn't respond to any of my texts to I got worried!" he is kind of furious with me and I don't get why. We just went a week without talking until yesterday. What's the big deal?

"Wonho, calm down. We were out shooting a music video. You of all people should know how hectic they can get. It's not like I sit around waiting for your texts", I roll my eyes at him before turning around again. He's annoying the living out of me. 

"Don't you dare turn your back to me", he growls a little and it takes me by surprise. 

"What is your problem?" I growl back at him. 

"I was just worried and you make it seem like it was nothing", he adjusts his tone so the others won't hear us arguing. 

"Well you haven't done that in years so why start now?" I pull up my shoulders and shrug. The hurt look is back across his face. I know I hurt him by always pointing this stuff out, but I always go back to it for a reason. For my own insecurities. 

"Don't act like that. I'm trying to make a mends", he shakes his head and his blonde hairs fall in his eyes. I want to them away, but pull back before anything happens. 

"I know. I'm sorry, that was a very low blow from my part", I apologise for the first time in ages. 

"Did you just...?" he starts but I cut him off. 

"Don't make a big deal out of it, please?" I plead and then turn my back to him again. "It's been a very long day for me. I need sleep before even more stupid things come out." 

"Like what?" Wonho is too close to my back now he's takes some steps forward. 

"Like forgive you and let you in", I chuckle but he doesn't. My body angles towards him to see why there is no reaction. His look is deadly serious while he looks at me. "I'm sorry? Again?"

He shakes his head again before pulling me in for a hug. I'm not ready for this type of physical contact with him, but he won't release me. My head is against his chest and I can feel his heart beating fast while he gives off so much warmth. How is he not cold for waiting out here for so long? He keeps me like that for a very long time before releasing me and I'm wobbly on my feed for a reason. I really need some sleep. It's getting to me. 

"I'll do everything to show you I can be that Hoseok again", he promises me and it's not what I expected at all. I don't want him to be that person. I want him to be himself and prove I can trust him again. 

"Don't be like that. Just be yourself. That's the only thing you can really do", I reassure him. "Now I'm going to sleep before I actually pass out on the streets."

"Good night then. Or you'll become sleeping beauty", he winks at me and I shake my head. "Maybe I'll have to kiss you awake." His playful character has returned. 

"Only true love's kiss, remember that", I back before walking to the door. "I'll speak to you tomorrow. And please don't always assume the worst." 

"I'll try. And good night, SeolHyun", he whispers before I close the door. He stays outside for a few minutes after. I know this because I'm spying on him through the window of the living room. 

When he finally walks off I let go of the breath I didn't know I'd been holding. Someone clears their throat behind me and I turn around. MiNa is standing there with a huge smile on her face. 

"What was that hug about?" she asks and my mouth drops open. 

"You were spying on me?" I ask in disbelief. 

"You were doing the exact same thing to poor Wonho just seconds ago", she accuses me and of course she's right. She's always right, my best friend. 

"Fine. And it was nothing. He needed it I guess", I nod and stalk off to our room. She obviously follows me since she sleeps there too. 

"Sure it was only that?" she asks and I just sigh loudly at her for being so head strong. 

"Drop it, please", I ask and she hums in response. We change into our night clothes and crawl into bed. It's late and my eyes can't keep themselves open anymore. 

A/N