Eighteen

Day&Night (Wonho Fanfic)

SeolHyun's POV

The week is coming to an end and that means Wonho won't be performing anymore after this. I feel regretful for not making the best of our time together here, but it's too late now anyway. We didn't win any more prizes after that first one. I guess EXO-L's must've seen they were slacking off and voted their asses off for them. I'm still glad that we have enough fans that want to vote for us every single day. I'm grateful for every single one. 

I'm kind of annoyed today. We've just gotten our outfits for today and I don't like them one bit. They must be kidding about this... Like seriously... 

"I think it's cute", YeonA comments and I roll my eyes at the clothing in front of me. She's already changed into them, but I refuse for the time being. There is no way I'm wearing that on stage. No way in hell. 

"You think everything is cute", MiNa says while eyeing the fabric too. She's as reluctant as me to wear it. I feel too old to wear it now. 

"They do have a point there", MiJin laughs and changes into them too. She does look good in it. I still shake my head at it. Why did the company have to go there? 

"It's cliché", I sigh again and lean back into the chair I'm currently sitting in. "Every single girl group has done this at some point. I don't want to be like that." 

"You do have a point too", MiJin says with a sigh in her voice too. It's too tight on her, but I guess that's what they're going for. this. 

"You'll have to wear it anyway, better get it over with", EunHa says while walking out in her outfit. 

If you're wondering what we're wearing: school uniforms. Not the neat ones, but the way too y ones. I absolutely hate it. I've always hated them, but now I'm forced to wear them on national TV. I'll have to have a word with the clothing specialist after this. This is the one and only time I'll ever wear it. Never again. I slip into it and immediately notice my skirt is way too short. The shirt is too tight on my s and my stockings stop just under my knee. Really? Can they be more obvious? They have my measurements, they should get it right. That tells me this was totally on purpose. How am I ever going to go outside without embarrassing myself completely? Damn it. 

"You look hot", SooMi tells me while drops open at the sight of me. I hide my face in my hands and try to conceal the blush on my cheeks. Of course I feel bad in this. 

"Shut up, I'm embarrassed enough as it is", I shoot back and try to pull on my skirt to make it a little longer. Bad luck for me, it doesn't get any longer than this. It really for me today. 

"Just wait until the boys out there see us", JiHee exclaims before walking out of the room. That girl needs to stop her hormones one of these days. She's been going crazy over guys ever since we debuted. She's one of the youngest, so it's understandable.

I walk out too, trying to not stand out too much. I can't hide in the dressing room all day, that wouldn't be appropriate. Plus I really want to talk to Wonho once again before he's gone. Of course we'll call and text, but there won't be any face to face interaction until I'm done promoting too. It's way too dangerous to keep meeting where everyone can see us now we're both in the public eye. 

Some people turn their heads to look at us and then look back, mostly girls. After that follow a few boy groups. One of them is MadTown. I've heard a lot of them, but haven't seen them in real life. Next to them are KNK, both of the groups are staring and I have to fight every urge to run back to the dressing room. Need to find Wonho first. 

"Hey, SeolHyun, you look good today", SeungJun says with a little smile. Smooth, really smooth. 

"Euhm, thanks?" I'm way too insecure right now to act high and mighty like the other girls of my group. 

"No biggie", he winks at me and I try not to faint because of the attention. I never ever wanted this. It's too much for my body to handle. Can't the company understand that? Why don't they ever listen to me? 

"Have you seen Wonho?" I then ask SeungJun and he nods. 

"He's outside, alone I think", his smile fades a little at the mentioning of where Wonho is. 

"Thanks, I owe you", I act cutely while winking. I'm finally feeling a little more comfortable while I go look for Wonho. Outside is a very big place to be after all. It's so hot too, so it's good that I'm not wearing too much. A little more clothing would've been appreciated though. 

I turn a few corners and look for Wonho behind every wall or obstacle, but I can't find him for the life of me. Where the hell is that punk hiding now? I'll be very sad if I can't meet up with him before practice. 

"Wonho?" I call out lazily after walking around for a very, very long time. 

"Here!" I hear him yell and run over to where the voice came from. He's sitting on a staircase while drinking some water. It seems like he's been thinking some stuff over. He always secludes himself when he does that. It's a habit that's hard to break after all. 

"I've been looking for you everywhere", I pant as I come to a stop next to him. He looks up and his eyes widen when he sees me. His pupils are dilated. He shuts his eyes and shakes his head before looking at me again. What was that all about? 

Wonho's POV

It's the last day of our stage and it always makes me sad to be at this point. We've been here for 3 times already, but it's still hard to give up on the stage and the fans. Last time we extended it with performing 'Hero', but this time we can do no such thing. The manager told us we have to get working on a new album and new single right away. It'll mean a lot of sleepless nights of practicing and filming a video. The thing that bugs me most is not seeing SeolHyun around all the time anymore. These days we see each other for a good 5 hours, which is really nice. We've kind of rekindled our relationship, mending it with every time we spoke. That won't be happening after ending the stage. She will be busy here and I'll be busy at the company. We won't be able to meet until she's done with her stage, which might take a good while. And even if we meet then it'll be for an hour, maybe two max. Being an idol can be a real pain in the . 

"Wonho?" SeolHyun calls out for me.

"Here!" I yell back and take a sip of my drink while looking in front of me. 

"I've been looking for you everywhere", I hear her pant. I look up to see her face and I'm taken aback with how she's dressed. She's had some really daring outfits over the days and I've tried to not let it show what that does to me. This is a step too far. She's dressed in a y school uniform, which is way too short and tight if you ask me. She doesn't seem to notice it though. The buttons at her s seem like they can burst every moment. I shut my eyes and shake my head to snap out of it. 

When I look back up the effect is still the same. She sits down beside me and looks at me with a shy smile. That does it. That's it. That smile and that outfit drive me crazy for some reason. I feel like I'm going to burst so I stand up. I can't bear sitting next to her without somehow touching her. Touching her would be really bad at this point.  It'll ruin everything we've been working on. 

"Well here I am", I joke, trying to lighten the mood and take my attention off her. 

"It's your last stage, are you nervous?" she asks and I turn my back to her. Calm down, Hoseok. 

"Yeah, a little. I always miss it when it's over", I sigh, regaining my strength. I dare to look at her again and it's gone again. Damn. 

"I guess I understands", she flashes that big smile of hers and something breaks inside of me. "Can you believe what they're making me wear on stage?" She motions to her outfit, clearly oblivious to the fact that I've already seen it and am currently freaking out over it. 

"It's... cute", I say while hesitating a little. I wanted to say hot.

"Cute?" she scoffs and throws her head back a little. "It's cliché and too small."

 "Too small?" I ask in a pinched voice. 

"Yeah, look, this is going to burst and the skirt is way too short", she stands up and shows me. Amazing, just what I needed. A demonstration. Hormones. 

"Hmm, you could say that", I try to stay polite while turning my back towards her again. I can't do this. 

"Hey, what's up?" she places a hand on my shoulder and I stiffen. Is she being serious right now? I'm trying to create some distance between us for her sake and here she is, putting her hand on me. 

"I'm a guy too", I mumble under my breath and she frowns a little while I look at her.

"What do you mean?" she looks me in the eyes and I shake my head at her in disbelief. 

"I'm going to be really frank with you right now okay?" 

"Okay..." she seems a little hesitant. 

"You look hot in that school uniform. And I am a guy so it kind of, maybe, a little, turns me on. The fact that you're showing it off to me isn't helping. I don't want to be an and kiss you or anything, but you're making it damn hard for me. We're not the little children we were before, it's not okay to show me these things. I wish it was like it was back then, but it isn't. We aren't that young anymore and I have hormones to control around you now", I say it all in one breath and she takes her hand back from my shoulder. 

"Oh god, I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget all of that!" she says and bows towards me. Not making things better at all. 

"It's fine, just... don't do it anymore. Okay?" I say through my teeth and she nods. 

"So you want to kiss me?" she blurts out suddenly and I'm totally thrown off my game by this. 

"Excuse me?" 

"You said you don't want to be a jerk and kiss me. I'm asking if you want to kiss me", she states simply, but there's nothing simple about it at all. 

"Maybe", I squint my eyes at her and she smirks. 

"Maybe?"

"Fine, I want to", I roll my eyes and she takes a step closer to me. When did she become this bold? 

"Then do it", she dares me. What is she doing?! 

"If you want to run, now is your chance", I warn her while taking a step closer to her too. We're toe to toe right now and staring into each other's eyes.

"I won't."