Twenty Four

Day&Night (Wonho Fanfic)

SeolHyun's POV

We both calm down after a while, resting in each other's arms. He sat us both down on the very steps we sat on the other day. My heart is still beating like crazy, I can even feel his heart through his chest too. My hand rests on top of it. I still can't believe he was so bold and came her to see me. Let me correct myself: to confess to me. His kiss had startled me, but right now I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face. It was my very first kiss, and trust me, it was worth it. His kiss is still lingering on my lips as I turn my face up to look at him. His arms are still wrapped tightly around me and his gaze is trained on my eyes. I feel my cheeks light up while he takes me in. It all feels so surreal now, having him here with me. But it doesn't matter. He told me the way he feels about this and that's all I need to know. 

"You never told me how you feel", Wonho suddenly states and he's right. It's not that I'm not feeling a lot of things right now, I just don't know how to voice them properly. I'm not sure this is what he wants to hear right now. All I want now is to be with him and not think of anything else, not even the consequences. 

"What if I told you I don't know?" I ask, afraid of what he'll say. His arms around me tense up a little while I cast my eyes down again. He has to understand this. If he doesn't then we can't move on, ever. I want to let everything behind us, but it's still so hard. 

"Then I won't judge you for it. I understand that you need time, time to heal and time to fully trust me. If you feel the same by then, you can tell me", he says graciously while relaxing again. "But can I kiss you again? To make up your mind?" I giggle in return. He has me so giddy now. Every single nerve in my body is awake and responding to him. My body practically screams 'yes' to him while my mind tells me 'no'. It's not fair, to be this torn up. 

"SeolHyun?" I hear someone calling for me. I totally forgot about the girls and going home. They must've been waiting for me for a long time. I get up and put some distance between the two of us before anyone catches us. 

"Coming!" I yell at the person and hear them walking away again. I sigh and turn to face Wonho. He seems very pleased with himself at this point. I want to wipe that smug smile off his face before it gets any worse. The only way to do that is to initiate a kiss myself, so I do exactly that. He doesn't see it coming while I kiss him soft and slow. His hands are on my waist after mere seconds while mine grab his collar. This feels so right, kissing him. My mind just goes totally blank. There are no words or thoughts, just me and him. 

"You are a very seductive minx", he says while pulling back. "Go, before they release a search party. I'll see you soon." He is still thinking of me and what's best. He always is. Why can't I just trust him? Why is it this hard? He isn't the same person as he used to be. 

I bite my lip and take him in. It's hard to say goodbye, especially since I finally feel a bit healed. It's the first time in years that I've felt so normal. I want to spill everything to him. Right here and now. But that'll have to wait until the next time we meet. "I'll call you", I promise him before taking off. He looks at me with a happy expression while I make my way to the door. I wave once more before going in. It takes everything inside of me not to run back to him. All I want right now is to hide with him and be a normal girl. 

"Where have you been?" our manager demands of me while he looks distressed. 

"I'm sorry, I needed air. It can get really stress-y" I apologise. I'm not really lying. I needed the air to think and hadn't expected Wonho to be there. 

"Just don't do that in the future, okay?" he calms down and leads us to the van. We get in and drive away. It feels like I'm leaving my heart behind. And that's when I finally accept the truth about this. I'm  totally in love with Wonho too. He has me in a type a way no one has ever had. My heart belongs to him for as long as he'll have me. It's weird to think about it like that and it's definitely very cliché of me to say. But it is the only truth worth speaking of. I do need to tell him soon. Or he'll think he's in this all alone. 

"You seem like you're miles away", JiHee comments on me staring out the window. The stars remind me of Wonho now. 

"Sorry, I guess I am", I smile apologetically at them all. They smile back. They all know how hard it is for me. The fame, the leadership and my past catching up to me. Of course no one really knows what went on, but they all saw the picture in the practice room and have heard the stories. All they can do is speculate. They respect me too much to ask me what actually happened before joining the agency. 

We drive home, in silence. Today was a good day, a very good one at that. I don't ever want to lose this feeling of happiness. 

Wonho's POV

She walks away from me with a slight smile on her lips. The only thing my heart allows me to do is smile back at her. She is the cutest thing in this whole world. And for me to think that is a very big deal actually. She's captured my heart in more ways than one. It's just all so overwhelming. The kiss had felt better than anything that came before it and nothing that comes now will ever top it. SeolHyun has totally taken over my head and heart for the time being. And I can't see it coming to an end any time soon. I don't want it to ever end. 

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Heechul walks outside and asks me this question. I wonder how much he knows. This guy always has this knowing smile on his lips. 

"I did, thank you again", I bow once more. I'll be forever indebted to him. He gave me the chance to get in and conquer SeolHyun's heart, and lips for that matter.

"I'm glad to hear that. Be sure to hold on to it", he comments and walks along. What the hell is he even doing here? Does he have business in the building? It's weird. 

"I will", I answer with determination in my voice. He merely nods and waves me goodbye. I guess it's time for me to get home too. I touch my lips one last time. Her impression is still on there. She has me feeling a certain way all the way home. Have the streets of Seoul always looked this beautiful or is it just love? They say love makes everything seem so much brighter and colorful. Well, they're right. It seems like the moon is lighting up my whole night. SeolHyun is kind of my moon. I just hope I can be her sun someday. They're always there for each other, to complete each other. 

No one in the dorms is still awake when I come in. All the lights are off and the whole building is silent. It's really late too though. We have to get up early tomorrow. I have no idea of how I'll ever manage to fall asleep while I'm feeling this hyped about the kiss.

Jooheon doesn't stir when I come inside. He's fast asleep, I can tell by his heavy breathing. I undress and climb into bed while closing my eyes. All I seem to see is SeolHyun's smile and expression after we'd just kissed. She'd seemed to happy at that time. That's all I want to give her: happiness. And seeing her smile like that just makes my heart skip a few beats. No matter how much I try to block the image, it always come through. I just hope she is feeling the same way as me. I don't want to be alone in this. 

SeolHyun's POV

Sleep doesn't come at all while I stare at the ceiling. Wonho is taking up every single space inside of my head. I didn't think it would ever be possible, but he's captured my heart. He wiggled his way inside and isn't intending on letting go. Unless I ask him to, but I won't. Tomorrow I'll tell him everything about after the time he left. It'll be hard, but he needs to hear this to understand my perspective. He needs to get why I'm distant and have issues with letting him in. I'm sure he will understand since he's amazing like that. My eyes just glisten whenever I think of him. 

"Can't sleep?" MiNa asks me while turning around to face me. 

"Yeah, you too?" I ask while looking at her face. 

"Just so you know: I know", she laughs a little. 

"What do you mean?" I'm confused right now. What does she know? 

"That you and Wonho kissed earlier tonight. I walked in on  you guys, but decided not to interrupt", she giggles like a little school girl. I feel like I'm getting a heart attack since no one's supposed to know about it. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

"Are you mad at me?" I ask and she just shakes her head lightly. 

"Tonight is the happiest I've ever seen you, I don't deserve to be mad at you for being happy", she comments. "I want to see you smile more and if he's the way to do so, you have my blessing." 

The others probably won't think about it like that. Most of them adore Wonho to an extreme extent. And they warned me about the dating ban in our company. It isn't allowed for us to date within the first 3 years of our contracts. They want me to uphold that. 

"What about the others?" I'm so nervous again. 

"I'm sure once you properly tell them everything, they'll understand. They're more mature than you think sometimes. Plus they're not blind", she laughs a little. I guess she's right. If they can't accept my relationship then it has to end. But let's just keep it to ourselves right now. 

"I do hope so. I just want to see where this goes before telling them, okay?" MiNa nods and turns around again. 

"Get some sleep." It's all she says but I can feel my eyes grow heavy and fall closed.