Chap2: So We Met

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

CONTINUED WITH MRS.MUSHROOM.

-------------------------

She put on some nice bright pink dress and a jean jacket to cover her while milky shoulder. She walk to the mirror and fix her hair. Mumbling that her hair looks bad in brunette.

'Im going to dye to a red one' She smile from ear to ear,thinking that actually a good idea.She pick her handbag and left the room.

'Morning Miss'

The maid greet her with a bow.

'Morning' 

She beam a smile and walk to the front door,meeting her driver.

'Mr.Choi,today you don't have to drive me.I'll be on my own' 

Without hearing what the other person would say,she left the house to go to buy some breakfast.

Our Mrs.Mushroom always buy breakfast at her favourite cafe. She have been like a regularly customer so her bonding with the people who works there is really great especially the owner.

She got into the car and drive to the cafè. After about 15 minutes of driving,she arrived. Don't know how but every time she need to park,the parking is always empty for her. Well good luck eh?

She park the car across the street and walk out of the car.

As she is crossing the road,a car come from behind and hit onto a puddle. And of course our Mrs.Mushroom is all wet now due being splashed with the dirty water.

She look to the direction where's the car went and the traffic light is red. She walk back to her car,putting the engine on and follow the car.

She keeps on following the car. Maybe too mad at the driver,she didn't notice that she followed it until they arrived at school. Mrs.Mushroom school.

'Wait isn't this my school?'

She said to herself as she watch how the car is park. She wait for the driver to come out and to her surprised it's a girl. Not to mention a beauty and hottie.

'Not that hottie.I'm ier and hottier' 

Full of herself much until she forgot what actually her real reason behind this. She quickly park her car and catch up with the driver earlier. Luckily the hallway is empty. When she was close enough with her,she pull her arm,making her turn around fully on her.

'Yah you' 

She point her finger at the driver and glare but on the other behalf, she have a confuse look on her and might actually thinking that the glare is cute.

'Me? What's wrong with me?' 

She point to herself too.

'Look what you have done to me' 

Mrs.Mushroom turns around and show her back that is fully soak in water.

'Well you have a y cute ' 

She smirk. Who wouldn't want to say that when they saw a well shaped . Because she soaked in water,the dress is sticking on her body.

'Yah can't you see I'm soaked in wet?!' 

She raise her voice a little,thinking how stupid can this person be.

'Did I make you wet that much,miss?' 

She playfully ask her as she take a step forward to Mrs.Mushroom,leaving their faces inches away. Mrs.Mushroom startled a little but she didn't back off or something. She didn't care how close can she be. Since the girl is taller,she have to look up.

'You.'

Mrs.Mushroom pause and point to her chest.

'Hit a puddle near the Debrèy Cafe earlier and that water splashed to me' 

She keep her eyes on her eyes,staring straight into it.

'I thought it was a pole back then. I didn't know it was a beautiful goddess with a cute ' 

She lean more,feeling each other breathe. Seriously how cheesy and stupid can this girl be?

'Stupid and byuntae you are.'

She glare at her but the other person just smile.

'Yea. That's why my nickname is Mrs.Byuntae. Are you new around here?'

Well they've met before but only because of school projects but maybe Mrs.Byuntae forgot. Mrs.Byuntae knows lots of girl but she seems a little surprised that she never seen this goddess before in school. She played with all the girls but not her? That's weird.

'I wonder why they chose byuntae instead of stupid. They should had your name Mrs.Stupid.'

Mrs.Mushroom mutter and walk away,not forgetting to shove Mrs.Byuntae's shoulder. Mrs.Byuntae turn around and chuckle. 

'Guess the retired old lady is back on work' 

She smile and sneakily follow her.

Mrs.Mushroom got into her gym classes to go to her locker since she did put an extra clothes in case anything like this happened. While she was walking,people around her whistle and says that her is cute. God how mad can she be at this so called Mrs.Byuntae.

She quickly walk to her locker and ing her jean jacket. What she doesn't know is that Mrs.Byuntae have been hiding behind her,peeking.

'Stupid Byun'

She mumble as she take off her jacket,revealing her milky white shoulder. Mrs.Byuntae is froze seeing how soft that skin is. She feel like she wanted to trap her and touch those skin.

Mrs.Mushroom zip down her pink dress and the dress fall onto the floor,leaving her in a matching soft pink undies and there you have,Mrs.Byuntae. A little show for you. She really is frozen up and literally drooling,staring at her. God she's in heaven.

She take the new clothes and start wearing them. Wearing short demin and a crop top.

'Ahhh much better'

She bend down to pick her soaked wet dress and more show for our Mrs.Byuntae. She really like her . 

' .Must touch it..' 

Her mind is like chanting and craving for that .

Mrs.Mushroom locked the locker and pick her bag up,getting out of the room. Mrs.Byuntae quickly run and hide somewhere else. She watches Mrs.Mushroom's body from up to down. More like checking her out. After she is out of sight, Mrs.Byuntae put her hand on her chest close her eyes.

'God'

She mutter and chuckle,thinking about the little shows she had. As she walking to the class,she completely make sure that seeing her and meeting her is on her list from now own because she's back. The retired playgirl.

Mrs.Byuntae.

-------------------------------

THAT'S IT FOR NOW ~ WAIT FOR OUR MRS.BYUNTAE'S COMEBACK :))