Chap8 P5: A Gift For You

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Mushroom just got out from her shower with only a towel wrapped around her body. She walk to the closet and wear something comfortable for the day which is the day that she will be going out with all her friends including the MS. 

She drive by herself today since she doesn't want to trouble her driver who have to follow her and wait for her the whole day. They choose the mall as their gathering place. 

All of them already there. Looks like they didn't noticed that she has arrived. Taeyeon is puffing her cheeks while playing a game, same goes for Ms.Cutie. Ms.Tall is looking at her phone intensely. Yoona and Seohyun are taking selfie with each other while for Ms.Pearl and Ms.Blonde is walking around them with their phone in their hands. 

'Ahem.'

The one who noticed her presence are the one who were taking selfie AFTER 10 minutes standing there. They put their phone away and smile at her. 

'Morning Ppany unnie.'

She smile back and greet them too. After the others heard her voice, they finally notices her. 

'What took you so long?'

'You're late.'

'Took you long.'

'10 minutes late.'

'I was standing here for 10 minutes already you es.'

They all make an 'o' shape with their mouth making her annoy. Taeyeon laugh cutely and shakes her head. She notice something or maybe more like someone is being a little weird. 

'What's wrong with you Soo?'

Yes. Ms.Tall who was looking intensely on her phone, is still doing it. She put the phone in front of Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon stumble a little to the back.

'She updated.'

'Wait is that..Sica?'

'With.. ___?'

They all gather around the phone and now they're the one who's looking intensely on the screen. It's a picture of Ms.Cold and Mrs.Byuntae with their face only inches away, looking at each other sweetly and Jaeri is with them too. 

'Wow. That's um.'

'Is it the angels or their face is actually really close like that?'

'Jaeri!'

'___'s jawline.'

Yoona squeal and was about to look at the phone closer then Ms.Tall pull her hand away.

'What were they thinking taking picture THAT close?!'

She puff her chubby cheeks and huff angrily. 

'We all know they're really close,Soo. Sica has always been with her since they were little.'

'Yeah Yul is right. You're not thinking that she's cheating with ___ right?'

Ms.Tall turn off her phone and put it in her pocket. She walk first, leaving them. Ms.Tall quickly catch up with her including Ms.Blonde. 

'Hmm i kinda think they're together.'

'Shut up TaeTae. Don't think something will never happen.'

'What do you mean Ppany?'

'Jessica is with Soo remember and ___ like someone else.'

They all turn their heads towards her. She look at them one by one. 

'What?'

'How do you know that she likes someone else?'

'What if they're really dating each other?'

Mrs.Mushroom look at Yoona who was the one said that they're dating each other. That question caught her attention. 

'Don't worry. I'll make sure that will never happen.'

She pull Yoona and Seohyun's hands leaving Taeyeon with Ms.Cutie. 

--------------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae is looking at Ms.Cold,with Jaeri on her lap eating a strawberry ice cream. Ms.Cold is looking through her instagram after she uploaded the picture. 

'You uploaded the picture?'

'Yes.'

'Is it okay to do that? Soo might see it.'

'It's just a picture besides she knows how close we are since we're friends from little.'

Mrs.Byuntae didn't say anything and she look at the small kid sitting on her lap. 

'Is it good Jaeri?'

She nod cutely and put the ice cream in front of Mrs.Byuntae's face. She the ice cream and hum in pleasure as the ice cream melt in . 

'This is heaven~'

Ms.Cold look to her side and lean to Jaeri. 

'Unnie want it too..'

Jaeri smile and do the same as earlier. Ms.Cold clap her hands and smile to Jaeri. She kiss Jaeri's cheek as a thank you.

'I'm going somewhere with Jaeri. If you're tired you can sit here. We'll back.'

 

Mrs.Byuntae stand up and take Jaeri in her arms.

'You're leaving me alone here?'

Ms.Cold CANNOT be alone by herself. She's just scare to do it. She quickly stand up too and link her arm with hers. 

'I'm coming with you.'

Mrs.Byunta didn't protest or anything and walk to this one shop which caught her interest. It's a jewelry shop. 

'You want to buy a jewelry as a gift?'

'Yes.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile sweetly to her and walk inside the shop, with their linking arms. They sit down on a a chair and Mrs.Byuntae pass Jaeri to Ms.Cold. 

'Yes miss? What can i do for you?'

Mrs.Byuntae smile to her and point to the display outside. 

'Can i take a look at the necklace same as the display outside?'

'Of course. Please wait for awhile.'

She take her leave and Mrs.Byuntae lean her arms on glass and look over Ms.Cold.

'You're buying it for who? Tiffany?'

'Yes.'

'Oh. Park ___ is such a sweet person.'

She smile proudly.

'Yes. I know. When we walk by the shop and when i look at the necklace, it reminds me of Tiffany. She'll look good with this.'

Ms.Cold shakes her head thinking how arrogant can this girl be with only A MOCK. She stand up and look around, talking with Jaeri. The worker came back with a light pink colour box in her hand. 

'Here. It's the latest one now and it's on sale with 10%.'

Mrs.Byuntae hold the necklace and take a look at the necklace.

'Can i change the locket?'

'Yes.'

'If i change it, how much will it cost or it'll just be the same?'

'It depends on what locket you choose.'

Mrs.Byuntae nod her head and think for awhile. After that, she look up and raise her eyebrows. 

'Instead of A, can you change it to M?'

She nod and take the necklace from her. She do her work and Mrs.Byuntae just watch her. She turn around and her eyes caught a sight where Ms.Cold is looking at the necklace outside. 

'Here miss.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile when she sees the M letter. 

'I'm buy it. And can i get another one please but this time with S one?'

She nod. Mrs.Byuntae pull out her credit card while waiting for her to change the locket. Ms.Cold came back to her and stand beside her.

She didn't notice the locket. She just thought that the locket is actually really like that. She doesn't know that it's for her. 

Mrs.Byuntae pay for the two necklaces and take the bag from the worker. 

'Thank you for buying.'

The three of them smile and walk out of the shop. Suddenly they heard something. Like something is grumbling. 

'What was that?'

'I don't know. Earthquake maybe?'

'Stupid.'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh and start walking. Then the grumbling sound echo again. Ms.Cold stop and look at the two sisters. 

'Okay that's a sign someone is hungry. Who's hungry?'

'Me.'

'Jaeri!'

Jaeri put up her hand cutely and then she pat her tummy. Mrs.Byuntae laugh and Ms.Cold kiss Jaeri's cheek. 

'We'll go eat first then we continue okay?'

They both nod to Mrs.Byuntae. 

'Food! We're coming!'

-------------------------------

Thanks for the new readers and subscribers! Also the one who upvoted this story. ^^ I'm loving you guys more that McDonalds now xD hahahagaga and sorry cause i didn't updated for quite a long time. :|

If you don't know what is M and S;

M- Mushroom

S- Sica

Kk.TEHEE.