Chap10: Got Into Trouble

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER.. 

'WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!'

Mrs.Byuntae put her hand on Mrs.Mushrooms mouth to shut her up. Taeyeon walk closer and press her finger on her eyes. Mrs.Byuntae scream in pain. 

'What would you do that TaeTae?!'

Mrs.Mushroom quickly take a look at Mrs.Byuntae's eyes. Taeyeon smile awkwardly while rubbing the back of her neck. Mrs.Mushroom cup her face. 

'TaeTae,can you take the first aid kit in the kitchen?'

'Okay.'

With that Taeyeon cutely run to the kitchen leaving the two of them together. Mrs.Mushroom is too busy checking the cut on her lips until she doesn't realize that Mrs.Byuntae has been staring at her. 

'You look thin.'

Mrs.Mushroom look up and their eyes meet. Mrs.Byuntae smile and she cup her face too. 

'Who did this to you?'

'I fell off the stairs.'

'This is so not because of stairs. You got into a fight didn't you?'

Mrs.Byuntae was about to say something but then Taeyeon shout from the kitchen making both of them startle. 

'I can't reach it Ppany! I'm too short!'

Both of them chuckle and went to the kitchen to help Taeyeon. Taeyeon is jumping as she try to reach the first aid kit. Mrs.Mushroom help her out and Mrs.Byuntae just chuckle when Taeyeon start complaining why it was placed too high. 

'Come here ___.'

Mrs.Byuntae who has been leaning on the wall quickly walk into the kitchen when her Cutie calls for her. Mrs.Mushroom apply something on her finger and stand closer to Mrs.Byuntae. 

'This might sting a little. Tell me if I'm hurting you.'

Mrs.Byuntae just smile to reassure her. Mrs.Mushroom gently press her finger. Mrs.Byuntae shut her eyes tight and hiss a little. Taeyeon also close her because she can't stand seeing Mrs.Byuntae in pain.

After she done treating her, she give the first aid kit to Taeyeon and she put it on a better place. Mrs.Byuntae sit on the chair and thanked both of them. Mrs.Mushroom take a sit beside her while Taeyeon sit across them. 

'Now spill. Who did this to you?'

'Sooyoung.'

'Why you say that fat cheeks's name out of sudden?'

'You both asked me who did this, and it's her. Sooyoung.'

Mrs.Mushroom and Taeyeon look at each other. Mrs.Byuntae just shrug her shoulders. 

'I bet this is because of the picture. I saw how her face changed when she show that picture to us yesterday.'

'Tell us. From the beginning.'

-------------------------------------

After the long explanation,Taeyeon seems like she can't sit still. Both of the Mrs. stop talking and turn their head to Taeyeon. 

'What's wrong with you?'

'Sit properly, TaeTae.'

'I just can't..'

She move her to the left then to the right. She decide to stand up because she doesn't fell comfortable sitting while hearing her story. 

'There. Now you can continue.'

Mrs.Byuntae sighs before she continue. 

'So as i was saying.. Soo said i was trying to flirt with Jessica. Then she punched me. Twice.'

'Sooyoung does look mad when she saw that picture.'

Mrs.Byuntae just sighs. She couldn't believe her own friend that she already thought her as a sister. They've been friends for more than 3 years already. She just couldn't believer that she would say those stuff to her and accused her like this. 

'You don't like her do you?'

Both of them look to the owner of the voice. It's Mrs.Mushroom's. Mrs.Byuntae knows why she asked that question so she decided to . 

'I do though. A little. Maybe a crush.'

'Oh.'

Taeyeon wanted to say something but then she wink at her. It took some time for her to understand the situation but then she finally did. 

'So you do have feeling for her?'

'I don't know about that. But sometimes i do have this weird feeling.'

Suddenly their surrounding become silent. No words. No talking. Just the sound of their breathing. Taeyeon puff her cheeks and kick Jaehwa's leg under the table. 

Jaehwa raise her eyebrows and Taeyeon point to Mrs.Mushroom who is looking down on her thighs. She looks cute right now. Wearing a big loosen t shirt with pink short short, playing with her fingers. 

'How's your fever?'

She look up to face her. Mrs.Byuntae wants to see her smile that she missed so much but she got a frown from her. 

'I'm fine. You can go home now ___. I think i can manage on my own now. Thank you for visiting me. You too Taeyeon.'

Mrs.Mushroom smile and walk out of the kitchen to her room. Mrs.Byuntae just watch her steps while Taeyeon just take a sip of her coffee. 

'I think you need to do something.'

'Yea yea. I know.'

'You do know which one her room is right?'

'Door with a pink one?'

'Yup. Pink.'

Both of them laugh and Mrs.Byuntae stand up from her chair and walk upstairs. She knock on the door and open the door a little before she peek her head inside. 

'Tiffany?'

No respond. She went into the room and close the door. There's someone laying on the bed. She take a small steps towards the bed and sit on the edge of it. 

'Mushroom.'

Again. No respond. She sighs and crawl on the bed to her side. She lay down and hug her from behind. Mrs.Mushroom pretend that she's asleep.

Mrs.Byuntae kiss her head and lean on her ear and start making weird sounds. 

'Don't disturb me. I need to rest.'

'I though you already fainted or something.'

Mrs.Mushroom moves away alittle from her hug. Mrs.Byuntae pull her closer and tighten the hug. She caress her waist making her shiver by the touch. 

'You're hot.'

'Don't with me.'

'What are you thinking Mushroom?  What i mean is that your fever. You're burning.'

Mrs.Mushroom blushes. 

'You said that on purpose didn't you? You could've just say that I'm burning.'

'Don't know don't know.'

Mrs.Byuntae giggle and kiss her head again. 

'Stop kissing me. I need to sleep now.'

'Okok. I'll kiss you again when you're awake. For now, I'll just warm you up while you're sleeping.'

'Don't try to do anything funny.'

'I won't do it.'

Mrs.Mushroom close her eyes as she try to sleep in Mrs.Byuntae's arms. She almost doze off but then something wake her up. 

A whisper. 

Three words. 

'I love you.'

-----------------------------

I'm having a fever as well. Looks like I'm related to Tiff xD hahaha lol In Malaysia, it's a holiday right now so i thought i can update both of my stories everyday but now with this sudden fever, i guess i can't but i will try to update as much as i can within 3 days of this holidays.