Chap6 P3: A Kiss is Like A Medicine

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

It has been 3 days since Mrs.Byuntae in hospital and Mrs.Mushroom is the one who always visits her everyday. Their friendship grew more and more in those 3 days. 

Mrs.Byuntae finally can go home now. With Mrs.Mushroom helping,she is currently trying to get up from the bed to go change her clothes that Mrs.Mushroom brings with her. 

'Can you help me change too?'

'Don't be such a baby stupid'

They walk to the bathroom and Mrs.Byuntae push the door open since Mrs.Mushroom's arms are holding onto her. 

'I am a baby. Your baby'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore that pout and help Mrs.Byuntae walk through the bump on the floor. Mrs.Mushroom told her to be quick and then she close the door. 

She walks to the bed and help to pack Mrs.Byuntae's things. While she's packing, her phone suddenly start ringing. She stops to answer the call. 

'Yoboseyo who's this?'

'Tiffany is ___ going home?'

'Oh Jessica. Yes she's changing right now'

'And you're not with her?'

'Why should I?',

'I don't know. Maybe some exercise?'

There's a reason why they are all friends after all. They all have the same thinking. 

'Nonsense. Do you want to talk to her or anything?'

'No me and the others just want to know if it's true or not. Taeyeon heard this from Sunny and Sunny heard this from ___'s mother. Tell her that we're sorry we can't go and see her but we're going to have dinner later'

'Okay I'll tell her. Don't worry'

They say goodbye and hang up. She put her phone away and continue packing. When she was talking to Ms.Cold, Mrs.Byuntae has already came out from the bathroom by herself. 

Mrs.Byuntae take a light steps and she stand right behind Mrs.Mushroom who is bending her body a little. When she straighten her body, Mrs.Byuntae sneakily put her arms around her waist, making the other girl gaps. 

'Yahh you scared me'

'Hehe sorry'

She smile and hug her tighter, pulling her back closer to her own body. 

'When did you come out from the bathroom?'

'When you were too busy talking to the phone. Who was it?'

'Your byuntae friend'

'Who? I have ALOT of byuntae friends'

She put her chin on her shoulder. Mrs.Mushroom zip up the bag and put her own hands on Mrs.Byuntae's that are place on her tummy. 

'Your ice princess'

'Ohh yea she's my princess'

'Poor you. She's already taken by Sooyoung. You late'

Mrs.Mushroom try to walk out from the hug but Mrs.Byuntae push her down onto the bed. She manage to turn around when Mrs.Byuntae push her down so her face and Mrs.Byuntae is very close right now.

'I have a new princess though'

'Like I care. Get off of me byuntae'

'Like I care that you care. Give me a kiss first then I'll get off of you.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile sweetly towards her while Mrs.Mushroom glare at her. 

'Get off of me or I'll push you'

'Try'

'Ok'

Mrs.Mushroom put her hands on Mrs.Byuntae's chest and push her but she didn't move an inch. She try a few times more but same. Nothing happened. She sighs. 

'Not pushing anymore? I like it when your hands on my chest.'

'You are such a ert. Do you know that?'

'Yea I know. That's why I want a kiss now. Palli'

'I'm not giving you one.'

'Aww why'

'Because you're not my girlfriend or anything'

She said it. Mrs.Byuntae raise her eyebrows

'So I have to be your girlfriend first if I want to kiss or eat you?'

'Yahhh'

'Who care. I want the kiss now.'

Mrs.Byuntae lean forward and leave a few inches away from her face because she wants her to make a move. Mrs.Mushroom push the back of her head onto the bed sheet. 

'Looks like we gonna stay in this position. I won't mind though'

Mrs.Mushroom groan and she lift her own head and peck her lips. 

'There. Now get off of me'

'Let me show you how 'a kiss' actually like'

Mrs.Byuntae kiss her on the lips, shutting her up. This time Mrs.Mushroom relax a little because this is not their first time kissing each other.

What her mind say is to stop her but her heart say to respond to the kiss. She doesn't know which one to follow so she didn't do anything. She just let the other girl kiss her. 

Mrs.Byuntae apart their lips and whisper

'Kiss me back'

Mrs.Byuntae connect their lips back. This time Mrs.Mushroom decided to follow what her heart says so she respond to the kiss just as what Mrs.Byuntae want hee to do. Their lips move together and Mrs.Mushroom put her arms around her neck, pulling her closer. 

Mrs.Byuntae is getting impatient. Without Mrs.Mushroom realize, Mrs.Byuntae's hands that was holding onto her waist is going to her back and went lower which stops on her ,giving it a squish. 

Mrs.Mushroom's eyes went wide and she pull from the kiss and hit her chest. 

'Yahh yahh yahh!'

Mrs.Byuntae take the pillow and make it as a shield. Mrs.Mushroom sits up and huff angrily towards her. 

'I kissed you back doesn't mean you can touch me!'

'I didn't touched you purpose. My hands was the one who wants to go there so I just guide them'

'Stupid byuntae ert'

'Yeaa that's what makes me special right?'

Mrs.Mushroom groans and Mrs.Byuntae slowly walk to her, still shielding herself with the pillow. She try to put the pillow but Mrs.Mushroom glare at her so she pull her hand back and shield herself back. 

When Mrs.Mushroom look down to the floor, she put the pillow away and bend down on her knee,ignoring the pain coming from her thighs. 

'Yah get u-'

She was cut off by Mrs.Byuntae who kiss her forehead. She keeps quiet until Mrs.Byuntae pull away and look at her with a pair of loving eyes. 

'I'm sorry because I touched your without your permission. I won't touch you until you become mine'

------------------------------

1k views and 100+ subs.. Thank you.. Sorry today I updated a little late than before because I'm not really in a mood right now.. I thought I'm not going to update but for you guys, I'm willing to do so here you go :) a small update. Kk TEHEE <3