Chap7: Holiday Dates

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV 

It's a holiday~ 

Mrs.Byuntae is still sleeping when suddenly someone came into her room and jump on the bed. She groans and turn around.

'How old are you? 5?'

'No I'm 17'

She throw the pillow and hit Ms.Cold in the face. She lay flat on her bed and close her eyes. Her eyes shot open when she feel someone sit on top of her expose stomach and lay her head on her chest. 

'Wake up ___! It's a holiday~'

She sings as she look up and dance.

'It is holiday which means I'm dating with my bed today'

'Don't you remember what you planned for today?'

She open her eyes and arch her eyebrows. Ms.Cold just wiggle her eyebrows and make a circle on Mrs.Byuntae's abs. Mrs.Byuntae look out to the window and think.

'Stop it. I'm trying to think'

She didn't even look at Ms.Cold as she push her hands from caressing her abs but after that she start to caress it back. 

'Wait when did I said that I planned something?'

'I don't know'

'Then why did you said that I planned something?'

'Just to wake you up'

'Ughh this is not how to wake people up Jessica'

'I don't care. You're taking me out today'

'Aishh you have a girlfriend already! Go with her'

'Don't want to. I want to go with you! I misses you! 

She smile and pinch her abs which can cause a lot of pain. Mrs.Byuntae shriek and push her, making her fall to the other side of the bed. 

'Yahh that hurt!'

'Yahh how dare you push me!'

Ms.Cold sit back on top of her and Mrs.Byuntae try to push her. 

'Get off of me'

'Say I'm pretty first'

'You're ugly monkey'

They are bickering and hitting each other. Mrs.Byuntae being a little aggressive, she turn their position and put both of Ms.Cold's arms above her head.

'Is Sooyoung around here?'

'No yahh let me go'

Ms.Cold struggle but sadly she can't do anything no matter how hard she try. 

Ms.Cold who is called to be the iest among The MS, got an idea which is seducing Mrs.Byuntae as a strategy. She wrap her legs around her waist and pull her closer, making their face inches away. 

'You're quiet strong Mrs.Byuntae'

'What are you trying to do?'

Ms.Cold bit her lips ily and lock her eyes with Mrs.Byuntae. 

When they all first met with Mrs.Byuntae, all of them have a crush on her because of her attitude towards other people even though she's a playgirl. 

'Working your charm Jessica?'

She smirk. Mrs.Byuntae knows what she's trying to do so she as a retired and pro playgirl, just go along with her plan. 

She leans forward and hide her face on Ms.Cold's neck. Ms.Cold who was biting her lips now frozen up with the sudden movement from Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Byuntae smirk back when she feel that her friend just stiffened. 

'You smell so good Sica ah~'

She sniff her neck to and Ms.Cold close her eyes tights. She take a deep breath and unwrapped her legs from her waist. Mrs.Byuntae give her neck a kiss and smile before she look at her face and laugh. 

'You're so cute Jessica. I'm going to shower'

She smile and got off from her and went to the bathroom. Ms.Cold quickly stand up and walk out from the room.

'Have you wake her up yet Jessica?'

'Yes Mrs.Park'

---------------------------------------------

'Wake up Ppany wake up!'

Taeyeon giggle and pinch Mrs.Mushroom's face. Mrs.Mushroom push her hand hardly and throw a pillow. 

'Go away TaeTae'

'But you promised that we're going on a date today..'

'I didn't promised you anything TaeTae'

'Ppany is meanie..huwaaa'

This is one of the thing that annoy Mrs.Mushroom so much which is when Taeyeon cry. Not like a real cry but a pretending cry.

She sighs and sit up looking at a pouting Taeyeon.

'You're so cute TaeTae'

She laugh and try to reach her cheeks but Taeyeon push er hands away. 

'Don't touch my chubby cheeks..Ppany is meanie..'

She sighs and sit closer to her but she moves away. 

'Okay TaeTae I do promised you a date. I'll go and take a shower first okay?'

'I can help you. It'll be faster'

'No Kim Taeyeon.'

She stand up and grab her towel. Taeyeon chuckle and quickly run and hug her from behind. 

'I'll wait for you downstair Ppany ah!'

She scream on her ear and laugh before she run out from the room leaving Mrs.Mushroom who is feeling annoy with her. 

She was about to walk to the bathroom but then her phone rings. She pick the phone and look at the id caller. 

[Stoopid] 

She was about to pick up but the phone has stop from ringing. She put her phone down but then it vibrates. She open the message and read it. 

From: Stoopid

Morning Mushroom! ^^ You slept well right? I knew it. Because you dream about me right? Kekeke I'm going out today with someone. Hope you won't get jealous ;)

She scoff and start typing. 

To: Stoopid

Morning... Ughh. You are so full of yourself stupid and don't tell me what you wanna do because I don't care -_- And I will never get jealous. 

From: Stoopid

You did get jealous Cutie :D don't lie to yourself

'Ughhh!'

She turn her phone off and went to the bathroom. 

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if there's any mistakes in spelling or typos xD I'm too lazy to correct it.. *eating* *munching* kekeke Kk TEHEE.