Chap6 LP: [SooSica] Drama

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

MRS.BYUNTAE POV

Me and the rest are now walking to the parking lot since classes are over. My mom invited them to have dinner together since they visited me and helped me a lot especially Mushroom. 

As I'm walking with them,Jessica and Sooyoung haven't talk to each other after recess. Jessica is walking alone behind us while the other are walking with Sooyoung. 

'Mushroom'

I bump my shoulder with hers and whisper her name. 

'What?'

'I'm going to talk with Jessica for awhile. Don't be jealous okay?'

'Just go stupid'

I kiss her cheek and smile before I walk backward until I stand beside Jessica.

'What's wrong with you Jessica?'

'Nothing'

She answer coldly. Hmmm.. Something happened. 

'You can tell me Jessica. I'm your bestfriend' 

'I said nothing okay!'

I was startle when she yell at me. Everyone turn their attention to both of us. She look at me with furious and anger. She turn her head towards the girl and back at me. 

She wants to cry. Her eyes. They're watery. 

'Sorry..'

She look down and wipes her tears. I look Sooyoung but she didn't do anything. She just stand there and stare at her girlfriend. Jessica walk past them, leaving us. 

'I'll go and find her'

Sunny volunteer and so does Mushroom. After they left us to go and find Jessica, I turn my head to Sooyoung. 

'Sooyoung' 

I call her firmly. She look at me and gulp. I walk to her and face her. 

'You better tell me what happened'

'Nothing'

'Don't tell me nothing when something obviously has happened between the both of you'

She keeps quiet and she hang her head low.

'Stay calm ___'

Yuri held me by my arms to prevent me from punching her to death. I really don't like it when someone make my cold princess cry since she never cry before. 

'Whatever happened, you better fix it back.'

I was about to say more but the 3 of them are back. Mushroom's arm is around Jessica's shoulder while Sunny is walking beside them. 

'Let's go ___. Your mom is waiting for us'

Yuri said and she walk to her car,followed by Taeyeon,Yoona and Seohyun. I sighs and call for Mushroom. 

'Jessica is coming with us'

I call Mushroom and the both of them follow me to the car. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny are riding together. 

------------------------------

As I'm driving I keep looking through the mirror to check on Jessica who is sleeping. 

'She's asleep ___. Don't worry to much'

I look to the side and Tiffany smile at me. I smile back at her and sighs. 

'She cried ___'

'I know...Did she told you what happened?'

She nod. 

'She had a fight with Sooyoung'

'I knew it. What happened?'

'She saw Sooyoung kissed someone'

My eyes went wide and I almost risk our safety when I was about to lose my grip of the steering. 

'She said Sooyoung wanted to meet her in the library so she went there. When she arrived, she saw Sooyoung kissing the girl,hands holding firmly onto her waist. Sooyoung explained to her that the girl was the one who kissed her but Jessica didn't believe her'

I can't believe what I just heard. I know Sooyoung will never kiss someone else because she loves Jessica so much. 

'Who's the girl?'

'I don't know about that.'

I sighs and Tiffany just take my hand in hers and intertwined our hands together. 

'Don't worry to much. I'm sure they'll be fine'

'I hope so. But really though, Sooyoung would never do that when she's in a serious relationship'

'Who knows right? Playgirls will always be playgirls. As goes for you. Flirting with those juniors'

It seems like my Mushroom is jealous. I laugh lowly because I don't want to wake Jessica up. I sniff the air to . 

'You smell something?'

'No.'

'I smell something though. A smell call jealousy'

She rolls her eyes and let my hand go and look to the front. 

'I didn't flirt. They're the one who keeps on touching and flirting.'

She scoff and suddenly her phone vibrate meaning that a text came in. She take out her phone from her pocket and read it. 

'Who's that?'

I ask her because I'm curious. Why she smile when she read the text? 

'Nickhun'

Simple and short answer from her can make me feel sad and dissapointed. I wonder if she smile like that when I call or text her. 

'What does he want?'

'Nothing. He just ask me out'

'Oh. Then why are you smiling? He just ask you out.'

'I can smile whenever and to whoever I want.'

I keep my mouth shut hearing her words. It hurts me. I focus my eyes on the road but I can feel that someone is staring at me. So I look to the back to check on Jessica but no. She's sleeping so I look at my side and my eyes set with a smiling Mushroom. 

It looks creepy so I slowly turn my head back. 

'Can you smell something?'

She ask me and sniff around. I do the same but it seems like there's no any smell so I shakes my head as an answer for her question. 

'I smell jealousy around here and it's kinda strong too'

I roll my eyes after I realized that she's trying to tease me back with my words earlier. 

'Yes I do smell it now but it doesn't smell pretty bad than just now.'

I fight back as I keep on a straight and poker face. She smirk and lean towards me,bumping her shoulder with mine several times. 

'I'm driving Tiffany. Don't do anything cute or funny. I might stop the car and eat you. So you better sit still.'

Her smirk dissapear and she quickly sit on her seat properly. She look out to the window and I just smirk when victory is mine. 

----------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV 

They're arrived and Mrs.Byuntae's mother greeted them. They walk to the dinning room and there's a lot of food on the table. They take a seat and help each other out with the rice. 

Mrs.Byuntae is sitting in the middle of Ms.Cold and Mrs.Byuntae because she doesn't want to let her sit with Ms.Tall. 

The dinner was loud and fun because Ms.Blonde and Taeyeon being the dorky one made lots of jokes to light up the mood. Mrs.Mushroom being a sweet girl, she feed Mrs.Byuntae. They all pretend to puke except for her mother who is cringing on her seat. 

After dinner, Ms.Cold who try to keep her distant from her girlfriend, she help to wash the dishes. Mrs.Mushroom volunteer to help. She was about to walk into the kitchen but then Ms.Tall stop her and take the plates that she's holding. 

She tell Mrs.Mushroom to go and enjoy the other because she wants to have some alone time with Ms.Cold. Mrs.Mushroom smile and nod. She walk into the kitchen and sees a beautiful slim girl is washing the dishes. 

She walk behind her and slide her arms each side of hee waist and put the plates in front of her. She didn't even turn her head back. 

'Thank you Tiffany'

'Welcome baby'

She stiffen in her place as she heard the word 'baby'. Ms.Tall stand closer and wrap her arms around her waist from behind, backhugging her. Ms.Cold ignore her and keeps on doing what she was doing earlier. 

Ms.Tall just look what she's doing. She feels bored so she kisses Ms.Cold on her neck. Ms.Cold bit her lips trying to keep her moans. 

'Stop Soo..'

Ms.Tall didn't do as what she said as she just keeps on kissing her on the neck passionately. Ms.Cold bit her lips harder. She admit that she enjoys but suddenly the scene where she found out her girlfriend kissed someone else is playing back in her mind. She turn off the tap and turn around. 

'What do you think you're doing?'

'Kissing my girlfriend.'

'Don't..don't kiss me.. Ever again.. Go kiss someone else..'

Ms.Cold dry her hands and was about to walk away but Ms.Tall hold her hands. Ms.Cold shut her eyes tight as she try to move her hand from hers. 

'Let me go..'

Her eyes are beaming with tears. Her voice is shaking. Her hands is trembling so does her body. Ms.Tall sighs and pull her and hug her.

Ms.Cold can't hold it anymore so she cry.

--------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae who keeps on glancing kitchen direction, caught by Mrs.Mushroom. Because they are so loud talking to each other, she decided to text her. 

To: Stoopid

Stop being over protective over her stupid. Let Sooyoung console her.

She look over Mrs.Byuntae and smile when she look at her back. She turn her attention back to her phone and start typing. 

After few minutes, her own phone vibrates. 

From: Stoopid

And you stop being jealous over her Mushroom. I'm just curious what Sooyoung will do to her. 

-----------------------------------

Ms.Tall rub Ms.Cold's back and kiss her head. 

'I swear baby that girl is no one to me. You're the only one I love and it will always be you.I'm sorry baby.. Please believe me.'

'I'm sorry too for not believing you earlier..'

Ms.Tall kiss her head again and hug her. Ms.Cold pull away and look at her cutely. 

'Why did you kissed her back?'

'I didn't! I swear!'

She put both of her hands up and shakes her head. Ms.Cold lay her head on her chest and rub cheek on it.

'I would only kiss you baby. No other lips that I will taste and eat other than your sweet and tasty lips'

She try to talk sweetly and make jokes but got hit on her chest. She pouts 

'That hurt'

'Sorry'

'Only sorry?'

Ms.Cold look up and peck both of her cheeks.

'Is that better?'

She shakes her head and point her lips. 

'I want here.'

She giggle looking at how cute her girlfriend is. She lock her lips with Ms.Tall. Ms.Tall kiss her back and pull her closer. Ms.Cold put her arms around her neck to deepen the kiss. After few kisses, they pull away. 

'Don't try to kiss any other girl again or I'll break up with you.'

Ms.Cold warn her and she just nod. She peck her lips for one more time and Ms.Tall peck her back but on her forehead. 

'I won't baby. I love you.'

'I love you too.'

------------------------------------------------

SooSica drama.. Soon our Mrs.Byuntae and Mrs.Mushroom's drama.. Stay tuned guys :)