Chap8 P3: Jaeri's A Smartie

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

'___..the alarm..'

Ms.Cold kick Mrs.Byuntae's leg under the blanket and Mrs.Byuntae wakes up with a groan. Both of them is a sleephead. With eyes still closing,she moves around and look for her phone. When she found it,she look at the time and turn it off. It's just 8:00 a.m. She yawn and put her phone on the side table and turn around facing Ms.Cold's back. Mrs.Byuntae moves closer and put her arm on her waist,hugging her. 

'Don't try to do anything funny..'

Ms.Cold mumbles while Mrs.Byuntae just hums back. They was about to go to sleep back but the the door open and screams can be hear around the room trying to wake them up. A little girl's voice. Ms.Cold put her hands on her ears while Mrs.Byuntae hide her face on Ms.Cold's neck. Jaeri climb up the bed and jump on it.

'Wake up ___ unnie and Sica unnie!'

She jump and jump then she fall between Ms.Cold and Mrs.Byuntae. She giggles and turn around to face Mrs.Byuntae.

'Unnie~~'

She whisper and grin dorkily. Mrs.Byuntae hum and hug her.

'Let's sleep Jaeri..'

'No unnie..Umma said to wake up. It's morning. In morning we have to do activites.'

Mrs.Byuntae slowly open her eyes and look at Jaeri who is smiling.

'Why are you so smart,Jaeri?'

'Umma told me.'

She giggles and get out from Mrs.Byuntae's hold. Mrs.Byuntae sit up and rub her eyes. She look to her side and Jaeri is pecking Ms.Cold's nose. Mrs.Byuntae smile and lean her head on the board,watching them.

'Sica unnie~'

'Go away ___.'

'Unnie~'

Ms.Cold was about to hit her but then she quickly retreat her hand when she sees the cute and innocent small girl infront of her who is smiling.

'Morning Sica unnie~'

She peck her lips and Ms.Cold smile and do the same to her. 

'Morning Jaeri..'

She try to sit up then she heard someone talk.

'I though Jaeri and i would have to bring your bestfriend to wake you up.'

'Who?'

Mrs.Byuntae look over Jaeri and they nod to each other making Ms.Cold confuse.

'Cucumbers~'

They both sings while Ms.Cold glare to them playfully because there's Jaeri with them.Mrs.Byuntae high-fived Jaeri and went to the bathroom leaving both of them. Jaeri suddenly crawl to Ms.Cold and sit on her lap. She lay her head on her chest.

'Unnie..Can i ask you something?'

'Sure.'

'Is unnie like  ___ unnie?'

Ms.Cold is kinda shock with the sudden question. Jaeri look up when she didn't answer her.

'Umm..We're just friends.'

'But why did she hug you?'

Ms.Cold laugh awkwardly and thought. How can this small kid can know so much about this stuff?

'Friends can hug,Jaeri ah..'

'Hug while sleeping?'

'Sometimes can..and sometimes cannot..'

Jaeri wanted to ask more but then Mrs.Byuntae come out from the bathroom,Jaeri quickly get off from the bed and run to her spreading her arms open. Ms.Cold sigh in relieved because she doesn't have to answer any other weird and awkward questions.

'___ unnie. Do you like Sica unnie?'

Mrs.Byuntae pick her up and look at Ms.Cold before she look at Jaeri back.

'Everyone like Sica unnie. You like her too right?'

She nod and turn her head around to give her warm smile to Ms.Cold. Ms.Cold smile back at her while Mrs.Byuntae kiss her chubby cheeks.

'Jaeri can you go downstair and tell umma that we will be downstair soon?'

'Yes unnie!'

She smile brightly and Mrs.Byuntae put her down. She walk out from the room and Mrs.Byuntae walk to the bed.

'Why is she so smart?'

Ms.Cold ask her while shaking her head. Mrs.Byuntae take her phone,sitting on the bed and look at her confusely.

'What do you mean?'

'She asked me adult stuffs you know? It feel awkward to answer it.'

'What did she asked?'

'She asked me why did you hugged me ealier and if i like you or not.'

Mrs.Byuntae raise her eyebrows and laugh. Ms.Cold shakes her head and get up from the bed. 

'You do like me right?'

'Eww no.'

'Just admit it girl. You didn't even push me or anything whenever i hug you.'

Ms.Cold who is searching her towel stop and turn around to face with a smirking Mrs.Byuntae who looks like a ert weird old man.

'You..are..so..unbelieveable..'

Ms.Cold take the pillow and throw it to Mrs.Byuntae. Ms.Cold take out her towel that she packed last night and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Mrs.Byuntae just look at bathroom direction when she hears the water start running down. She stare blankly at the close door. She then remember that she have to do something whever she wakes up in the morning which is send a text to her Mushroom. 

She type up some weird annoying sweet morning text. She read the text one more time and giggle. She was about to press the send button but then she thought something amazing. more like suffering. She delete it and put her phone away smirking.

'Let's see whenever you will find me or not.'

She smile proudly and went out from the room to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------