Chap3: The MS

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

HERE IS A LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL! ^^ ENJOYS~

---------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae walks into the classroom and being greets with all the fangirl's shouts but she just smile arrogantly and walk past them and sit with one of her member.

Yuri,Sunny,Sooyoung and Jessica are her members. They're all are a populars playgirl but the most popular one is our Mrs.Byuntae but since she is a retired,the vacancy has been took over by Yuri. All of them have their nicknames too since the leader has one but their group name is MS.

Yuri is Ms.Pearl. Sunny is Ms.Cutie. Sooyoung is Ms.Tall. Hyoyoen is Ms.Blonde and Jessica is Ms.Cold. 

If you're all notice the others is MS. but our Park ___ is MRS. It's because all around the school thinks her as their soulmate. She did try to stop them by calling her that name but people keep talking nonstop so she just go with it as long as the didn't do anything bad about it.

Ms.Cold is the only one is the classroom now since the others Misses when out from the classroom to meet with their current victim.

'Yahh where were you?' 

Ms.Cold ask Mrs.Byuntae because today she is kinda late.

'I had a little problem when i was on my way coming here' 

She sit beside Ms.Cold and put her arm around her chair since they are seatmate.

'You're lucky that the teacher is absent today' 

'How did you knew huh?You're always asleep and didn't know what happened around you'

Mrs.Byuntae as she keep a straight face while the other girl is glaring at her playfully,knowing that it's a tease. Instead of scolding the Mrs.Byuntae,she wants to fight back.

'Heh what about you? Did you met a girl behind the school and you both make noises?' 

She teases her back but Mrs.Byuntae seems like her body is in one piece but not her mind. She lost her mind thinking about what happened earlier as she smile like and idiot.

'Yahh don't tell me it is true?' 

'No it's not a girl. It's a feisty goddess with cute ' 

She chuckle hearing her own words.

' Seriously?Feisty?Goddess with cute ?' 

She nod and turn her attention fully to Mrs.Cold getting ready to tell her what happened earlier but the other members came in and disturb them by punching Mrs.Byuntae's shoulder.

'Hey playgirls'

'Hey old unnies'

'Hey Ms.Cold and Mrs.Byuntae'

'Whatsupp'

'I told you guys not to do the punching stuff and do not call me that' 

She massage her shoulder as she sneer at them. They just keep on a poker face even one of them is picking her nose.

'Eww gross.'

Ms.Cutie pull Ms.Tall's finger from what she was doing which is like moving around the nose performing a roller coaster ride.

'Let her. No one cares about her anyway' 

'Yahh that hurt my feeling '

Ms.Tall pretend to be hurt by putting her hand and put it on her chest,clunching onto her shirt while the others just roll their eyes and take their phone out.

'Guys,i want to ask you something.'

They all hum pretend to be listening.

'Did i miss any girl around the school?'

'I don't know'

'Who knows who you played with. You should knows about your toys,____' 

'Woa Hyo. That's was kinda rude.'

Ms.Tall look at Ms.Blonde and again pretend to be hurt.

'Then what do see them as,Fat Cheeks?'

'Love,Short' 

She stick her tongue out and keep her attention back on the phone screen.

'Why,___?'

Ms.Cutie being a concern one ask her as she put her phone down. Mrs.Byuntae smile knowing that one of them is focusing and caring about her. She ignore the girls and tell her story only to Ms.Cutie. When it was the part in the locker room,all of them put their phone away and eagerly shifts closer to Mrs.Byuntae. She pause a bit and look the other.

'Continue continue continue.' 

They all grins and Mrs.Byuntae just shakes her head and continue. When the story was done all of them were giving the same reaction like Mrs.Byuntae earlier. Yuri is already drooling like LITERALLY DROOLING with her saliva running down. While the other only have their jaws drop almost to the ground.

'What's her name?'

Ms.Cold ask her but she now remembered that she didn't get to know her name.

'I don't know but i'm calling her Mushroom'

'In all vegetables, why Mushroom?'

Ms.Tall being the one who sensitive hearing food words of course would ask her immediately.

'Maybe because her milky white skin and fluffy ?'

Ms.Pearl,Tall and Blonde being the most ert, nod like a little kid nodding egerly when being ask about food.

'Stop being a byuns.The only Byun here is ___' 

Ms.Cold  back trying to get her revenge but didn't work.

'Yeah that's my nickname. If you want to change your nickname,you can take Jessica's because she might getting a new nickname which is Ms.Tease'

'Oh yea! I saw how Jessica was teasing the other girl last week'

Ms.Cutie whisper to the three erts.

'How did she tease?!' 

Again,the erts.

'Shush you four. We are now talking about ___'s Cutie here and don't try to change the subject into me'

Ms.Cold glare at Mrs.Byuntae but she just smirk and wiggle her eyebrows because she wins the tease game.

'I think i want to know her better'

Mrs.Byuntae brush her strand hairs that is covering her face due to the winds.

'Knowing your victim deeper is good moves.'

' what's with you calling them rudely?'

Ms.Tall being a little protective ask her.

'Then what do you see them as,Soo?'

'Food.' 

She smile feeling proud with her answer.

'Lol no wonder they always slap you.'

'Oh you know why?'

She ask her again. Ms.Tall and Ms.Blonde are currently being stupids right now so the others will just keep quiet and watch them.

'Yea because you're a dumb.'

For the third time,she put her hand on her chest as she pouts hearing what she had heard earlier. The others just laugh and shakes their head and enjoy the times,talking to each other untill resess.

----------------------------------------------------

The bell rings and the cafeteria is pack with students. The MS walks into the cafeteria and when they was about to walk to their table,something but more like someone that caught Mrs.Byuntae's attention. Her Cutie . She smile seeing how cute she is right now who is trying to take a big bit out of her hamburger.

'Yahh ___' 

Ms.Cold pull her by her jacket and drag her to their table. They sits down asking each other what they want,arguing who goings to pay this time. Ms.Pearl lost and they high  fived each other because they planned on  teaming up earlier to beat Ms.Pearl because she never pays.

They all done with their order but not Mrs.Byuntae because all her attention have been attach to her and keep on glancing at Mrs.Mushroom.

'___ what you want to eat?'

Ms.Pearl ask her but she just keep quiet and continue staring,admiring Mrs.Mushroom. Ms.Blonde who is sitting beside Mrs.Byuntae pinch her on her abs and it did work to get her attention.

'What were you doing huh,Hyo?'

'Pinching you and it hurt like hell right because i was literally twisting your skin!'

She smirk.

'I didn't feel anything Hyo. Looks like you're getting weak and your skill in pinching people is decreasing.'

'You didn't feel anything?' 

'No..'

'Yahh stop talking nonsense.Palli tell Yuri what you want,___. I want my food now.' 

'Just get me anything,Yuri.'

'Anything? Wow we shouldn't waste Yuri's time to ask you..'

Ms.Tall said as she blinks her eyes a couple of time and told Ms.Pearl to go order now.

'Aish let's go together,black coffee. I'll help you out'

'What did you called me,Soo?'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh and said ]

'Charcoal.'

Ms.Pearl was about to straggle her but Ms.Tall pull her arms.

Mrs.Byuntae stick her tongue out and get her attention fully back to Mrs.Mushroom.

'Who are you checking out,___?' 

Ms.Cold who have been watching Mrs.Byuntae's action earlier ask her,wondering who she keep looking through the crowd and smile like an idiot.

'Mushroom' 

She said shortly and smile looking at her.

'She's around here? Which one is she?' 

Ms.Blonde and Ms.Cutie look to her direction eagerly but Ms.Cold just act cool and cold.

'Near the entrance'

Their eyes are all looking at the entrance,trying to guess which one is she.

'The one with the yellow hair?'

'It's called blond,Hyo not yellow. But is she the one with the glasses?'

'I'm guessing she's the one with the crop top because the others seems like not our Mrs.Byuntae's taste.' 

'Yup our Ms.Cold a.k.a Ms.Tease is correct' 

Mrs.Byuntae smile mockingly to her and she just glare at her.

'I've never seen her before but wow she looks like a hottie though'

'Yeaa i was thinking the same thing when i first met her.'

'Does she have a boyfriend?'

Ms.Blonde ask and all eyes are now focusing on her.

'Why Hyo?Interesting in her?'

'Liking girls in a serious way now?'

'Or it's a love at a first sight?'

They and she quickly make an 'X' with her hands infront of her chest.shaking her head and body.

'I was just asking okay'

'Righhhtttt'

Three of them said it together at the same time.

They keeps on teasing her untill the other two came with tray full of foods. Ms.Blonde whine as she tells the two that they have been teasing her nonstop,hoping that they would help her but what they did is doing the same thing. Ms.Blonde keep her head down as they keeps on teasing her. Mrs.Byuntae being a good girl, tell them to stop.

Done eating,done burping and done patting their own stomach,they wait for the bell to rings.

Mrs.Byuntae have an idea as she stand up and walk to Mrs.Mushroom. The othe MS members don't know what to do,so they follow where their leader going and stop right infront of them.

'Hey ladies.' 

Mrs.Byuntae greet and smile sweetly towards them.

'Ohh ____-ssi'

One of Mrs.Mushroom's friend had a suprise look on her face while the other are not being some weird fangirl just greet her normally.

'You.'

Mrs.Mushroom who just notice her present,point her finger to her.

'You like pointing me huh?' 

Mrs.Byuntae smile dorkily and Mrs.Mushroom roll her eyes and stand up,standing right infront of her.

'What do you want huh?'

She look up a little and glare at her but to Mrs.Byuntae,her glare really is cute.

'You look so cute glaring at me like that and i just want to talk to you about earlier.'

She turn to Mrs.Mushroom's friend and smile before asking them

'Mind if i borrow yoour cute friend here?'

Mrs.Mushroom turn around to face her friends too and shakes her head hoping that they would understand her.

'Sure ___-ssi.'

'She all yours'

'As long as she's still a whenever you give her back to us,you can borrow her anytime.'

The most ert of one of them said and the MS laugh hearing the girl's adult joke.

'Yah Taeyeon!'

Mrs.Mushroom point to her but she just laugh like an ahjumma.

'Thank you and please just call me ___' 

Mrs.Byuntae smile and drag Mrs.Mushroom with her out from the cafeteria and left the girls.

'Well um ladies mind if we sits here?'

'Yeaa maybe we can get to know each other and be friends?'

'We're waiting for our friends so i hope you all don't mind.'

The MS ask them and they all just smile and nod their head.

------------------------------------------------------

They are now in a empty hallaway again with the same position where their faces only inches away.

'What do you want,stupid?'

'Just want to apologize'

'You opologize?Pfftt'

Mrs.Mushroom chuckle mockingly as she fold her arms on her chest.

'I Park ____ wants to say sorry for what happened earlier between us and also because i peeked when you were changing earlier.'

'Yeaa you should be opologiz-..WAIT WHAT.. YOU PEEKED ON ME?!'

'I didn't mean to but you have a nice body' 

'YAH YOU BYUNTAE AND STUPID!'

Mrs.Mushroom hit her chest a couple of times and glare at her,breathing heavily. The bell rings and all students start to fill the hallaway,making their way to their classes. The MS and Mrs.Mushroom's friends are now walking towards them. They all look at Mrs.Mushroom and open their eyes wide open.

'Hey are you okay?..'

Mrs.Mushroom walk past Mrs.Byuntae just like last time but this time she pinch her on her waist and left her friends behind.

'Yahh Pany ah' 

'Sorry guys but we have to catch up with her'

They all jog up to her while the MS still standing in the hallaway.

'What have you done?' 

'Nothing' 

She grin and look at the same direction where Mrs.Mushroom went off to.

'Pany ah? Maybe it Tiffany?'

Mrs.Byuntae's thought.

'Did you know her name now?'

'Um..Pany?'

They sigh and flick her forehead.

'It's Tiffany Hwang,.'

'Yahh that hurt!'

'Who told you to have such a wide forehead'

Our Mrs.Byuntae have a wide forehead,people. Take a note :)) lol

'Yahh do not talk about forehead now.Let's go to class or we'll be late again.'

'Yeshh Ms.Tease'

They all salute her and she flick Mrs.Byuntae's forehead again and left them behind just like Mrs.Mushroom did to her friends.

They laugh and leave Mrs.Byuntae to catch up with Ms.Cold while she is still standing there rubbing her forehead which have turn red. She sigh and run to them.

--------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU! REALLY REALLY THANK YOU ^^ NOW I LOVE YOU ALL!