Chap6: A Bad News

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae arrived at her house and she park her car in the garage. She smile widely because she is so happy tonight. She grab her key house because her is usually lock after 11 p.m. but this time it's not. She grab the knob and push the door slowly. 

She peek through the door and the lights are all off. She open the door and walks into the house with light steps. She close the door and search for the switch. As her hand is searching for the switch, her eyes are looking around in the dark. She hear a movement so she gaps and quickly switch the lights on. 

When the lights are on, someone grab her arm and push her hard on the floor.

It's her step father. He's drunk.

She groan in pain because her legs that reach the ground first, are bleeding. She landed on scattered glasses. The glass went deep into her leg as she groan in pain, holding onto her legs. 

As she is crying from the pain, he grab her and pull her up and push her onto the wall. He put his hands around her neck and choke her hard, making her hard to breathe. 

She struggles from the hold but it become more tighter. 

'You.. You and your mother are just the same.. Your father..He's a bad man~ really really bad~'

Mrs.Byuntae eyes went wider because he is choking her at the same time, one of his hand press onto the cut. Mrs.Byuntae scream in pain. 

'NGHH!'

She's tired. She's can't breathe. She's hurting. She was about to close her eyes but suddenly she hears sirens and the hand was on her neck, finally loosen up. She slide down the wall, getting weak and weaker, losing too much blood. 

With half close eyes lids, she looks around for the last time before she fully close her eyes. She fainted. 

-------------NEXT MORNING---------------

Mrs.Mushroom wakes up because her phone has been ringing nonstops. She lazily move to the other side of the bed and answer the call. 

'YAH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER?!'

She slightly pull her head away and squinted her eyes. 

'I was sleeping TaeTae.'

'HOW CAN YOU'RE SLEEPING?'

She sighs before she says, 

'Because I'm tired and because I came home late last night because I went on a date. Does that answer your weird question TaeTae?'

'PPANY. ___ IS IN A HOSPITAL!'

'WHAT?! HOW?!'

She scream through the phone asking her friend. This time she didn't pull her head away. She froze up hearing the news. A bad news for her. 

'I don't know ppany ah. I only a got a text from Sunny saying that ___ is in a hospital. She said she will explain to all of us at school'

'Tell her to wait for me! I want to know what happened too.. I'll be there soon.. Bye'

Mrs.Mushroom is worry. She throw the phone away and quickly go take a shower, rushing to school.

-------AT SCHOOL-----------

Mrs.Mushroom is walking in fast pace as she walks around the school to find the MS and her friends. When she sees a certain someone, she jog up to them and sits beside Ms.Cold. No one else have arrived except for her. 

'You're early.'

'Jessica you don't know what happened to ___?'

'I know..Don't worry too much Tiffany.. She'll be fine. I'm sure.'

Mrs.Mushroom bit her bottom lips as they wait for the others to come. After few minutes of waiting, all of them are finally here except for the main story teller. Ms.Cutie.

'Yahh palli Sunny!'

Ms.Pearl shout because Ms.Cutie is walking cutely in a small steps. She walk to them and start telling them what happened. They all gaps especially Mrs.Mushroom. 

'Mrs.Park said she's fine now. She had a deep cut on her legs but it has been treated. Don't worry too much guys. We all know that ___ is a strong girl'

How can she not be worry? Mrs.Byuntae could have been dead by now if the police and her mother didn't arrive sooner. 

'I want to go and visit her after school. Who's with me?'

Ms.Tall suggest and they all nod eagerly. They all sit there for a while, talking or mouthing about Mrs.Byuntae's step father. Mrs.Mushroom didn't even talk or say anything. She keeps quiet. She keeps on thinking and worrying about her. 

'Hey Tiffany..You're okay?'

Ms.Cold put her hand on Mrs.Mushroom's. Mrs.Mushroom look over to her and sighs. She doesn't know why but she feels like she wants to cry. Her eyes are getting watery. 

'I'm worry..'

Ms.Cold smile a little before she wrap her arms around Mrs.Mushroom, hugging and soothing her. 

'She's fine now. We'll go see her after school remember? So don't worry too much.. ___ wouldn't like to see you like this..'

She pull from the hug and help to wipe Mrs.Mushroom's tears. 

'Now smile okay?' 

She did as what she said and smile. She sniffle and thank Ms.Cold before she got up and went to her class. They all went to their classes. 

After a long day in classes, they meet up at the parking lot and split into two groups. 

In Ms.Tall's car will be Ms.Cold of course. Ms.Cutie.Yoona,Seohyun. 

In Ms.Pearl's car are Mrs.Mushroom, Ms.Blonde,Taeyeon. 

'Yahh shikskin! Not fair!'

Ms.Pearl protest and whine. Ms.Tall has a innocent face as she went behind Ms.Cold and back hug her. 

'I want to sit with Yoona! You get to sit with your girlfriend!'

'So?'

'Yoona! Let's switch!'

Taeyeon suddenly said as she put her hand up on the air. 

'No don't Taeyeon. Let them be.'

Ms.Tall said and stick her tongue out toward Ms.Pearl who is putting her fist up. 

'But I want to sit with Bunny..'

'Bunny?'

They all ask at the same time. 

'Who is Bunny?'

'Who's bringing a rabbit with us?'

'She means me, pabo'

Ms.Cutie said and they all make an 'o' shape with their mouth. 

'Can we all just go now?'

Mrs.Mushroom who has been quiet and waiting patiently finally voice out and glare at them. They all chuckle nervously and went to the car. Taeyeon and Yoona switched their seat. 

Ms.Pearl is driving, Ms.Blonde is dancing, Yoona is humming to the song while Mrs.Mushroom is looking out to the window. 

'I hope you're in a good condition..'

--------------------------

Noo.. Poor Mrs.Byuntae.. Mrs.Mushroom is worry guys. Looks like she falling~ 

Sorry for all the typo. Hehe I'm in a hurry because my battery phone is so low right now xD hehe Kk TEHEE.