Chap5 P2: The 2nd Phone Call

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Mushroom is walking back and forth in her room thinking how to get that kiss. She look at the internet and search. What came up is really weird so put her phone away and think by her ownself with her smart brain but she couldn't think anything. She tap her head a several times.

'Think Fany. You're a brilliant girl remember?'

She talk to herself as she begin to walk back and forth again. suddenly an idea pop in her mind. She search for her phone back and scroll down to find Mrs.Byuntae's number. 

'Wait where's her number tho?'

She couldn't find it. She scroll down 2 or 3 times but still no. She tap on the call log and she found it. She didn't save her number. She decide to save later and call now and that's what she's going to do now. She call her and wait,hoping that the other line will pick up.

'Yoboseyo?'

Her luck. Mrs.Mushroom squel a little knowing that her plan is slowly going towards 'sucess'

'Helloooooo~ Mushroom are you there?'

'Sorry about that. Hye'

'Are you sick or something hit your head?'

Mrs.Mushroom pull the phone away from her ear and look at the phone in disbelieved and put it back on her ear as she hear some noices coming from it.

'This is not the cutie i met. You should go see the doctor. Your head might have problems because thinking about me too much. You might have fall for me'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore that mock and just focus on her plan to ask her out.

'Stupid..i just want to ask you something'

'Well something normal finally came out from you..and what do you want to ask me?'

'Are you free tomorrow?'

'Why? Want me to accompany you see the doctor?'

'No but i want to ask you out to have dinner'

'What for?'

Mrs.Byuntae really like to play around with Mrs.Mushroom because her reaction is very cute. She act like an annoying person because she want the phone call to be longer.

'Usually when DINNER,people gonna play some hockey and basketball.'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh silently seeing how annoy Mrs.Mushroom is right now.

'Only that? No football or badminton?'

'Yahh be serious!'

'You're the one who start talking about sports.'

'Well you asked me a stupid question!'

'Not it's not what i mean is that why do you want to have dinner with me? What for? And then you answer sarcasticly talking about sports so i just go along with the topic'

Mrs.Mushroom is currently speechless feeling angry,annoy and a little shame. While Mrs.Byuntae is smirking when she's didn't get any response from Mrs.Mushroom. Mrs.Mushroom take a deep long breath before she begin talking again.

'So you're up to this dinner?'

'Well first i have to buy a hocke-..'

'YAH!'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh when she hears a loud groan from the other line.

'Impatient heh? Alright alright'

'Okay good it's a date. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.'

'Wait,Mushroom my friends mi-...'

She quickly hang up without listen what Mrs.Byuntae was about to say. She smile proudly and lay her body slowly on the bed,closing her eyes wanting this night to end fast so she could show to that ByunTaeyeon that she is not a coward. 

'Good night world~'

------------------------------------------

TRIPLE UPDATES~ STAY TUNED FOR THE DATE! TEHEE.