Chap10 P2: Are You Mad At Me?

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

'Hi Fany. You look beautiful.'

Mrs.Mushroom just smile back at him for the compliment. Today Nickhun came to her house and asked her out. Since she's boring and Mrs.Byuntae is not in a good condition, she might just go with him. 

'Thank you for going out with me today.'

'Don't thank me yet.'

Mrs.Mushroom raise her eyebrows. Nickhun just smile charmingly and open the door for her. She got in and he help to close the door. He went to the driver seat and start wearing his seat belt. 

'So where are we going?'

He asked her. Mrs.Mushroom turn her head to him, raising her eyebrows. 

'You're the one who asked me out. You should've planned something or anything.'

'I usually let my date choose the location. What do you want to do today?'

'Maybe eating and walking around the park is good enough since we didn't plan anything.'

'Okay then. You wanna go which one first?'

'Eat. I'm hungry.'

Nickhun smile and out of nowhere he suddenly pinch her cheeks. Mrs.Mushroom move her head a little and touch her cheeks with her widen eyes. 

It's quiet. It's an awkward situation where Mrs.Mushroom just fiddling with her fingers while he keeps on glancing her. To her, she likes this because she doesn't want him to ask stuff. 

'So.. How's school?'

'Pretty great so far.'

'How is your beautiful friend doing? Park ___.'

Mrs.Mushroom wants to punch him in the face for saying that. He sound so flirty and ert. She doesn't know why but that as soon as that beautiful word came out from , made her feel the urge to punch him. 

'She's great. Getting prettier nowadays.'

'Wow. I bet she's really pretty now but you're prettier to me.'

'Thank you.'

Nope. No blushes okay because she doesn't feel anything towards him. Maybe soon. Maybe not :p

Mrs.Mushroom doesn't feel uncomfortable now. He keeps on glancing her. Not her face. But her body. 

'Umm Fany.. One of your button is undone..'

Mrs.Mushroom quickly look down to her shirt and button it up. She's blushing now. He might saw something. She take her handbag and hug it. 

----------------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae is with her mother in the kitchen. She's helping her to make lasagna for her stepfather who is in jail now. They decided that they still doesn't want to bail him out yet. 

'There it's done.'

Mrs.Byuntae sighs and land her on the chair. Her mother laugh seeing her action. She lean her head on the chair. 

'I think we should bail him out mom. Maybe he learned his lesson already. Besides, I'm good now.'

'I'm just not sure. I keeps on thinking that what happened that night, will happened again but maybe worst. I don't want you to get hurt again.'

She sit properly and look at her. Mrs.Byuntae smiles before she stands up and goes to her. She take her hands in hers and kiss it. 

'I want you to be happy. Even though i don't like you married him, i still want to look my mother happy.'

Her mother smile and ruffle her hair. She pout and whine.  Her mother just chuckle and pat her cheeks.

'I'll think about it. Give me some times.'

Mrs.Byuntae nod and kiss her cheek. She take off the apron and wipe her face with it. 

'You're going somewhere?'

'Yup. Maybe take a walk or something.'

'Can you buy me kimbap? I'm craving for them.'

'Are you pregnant mom? I don't want any other siblings.'

'Don't be silly Park ____.'

Mrs.Byuntae show a thumbs up. She pick her car key and wallet also her phone and walk to the garage. She start the engine and drove off to downtown. 

------------------------------

BACK WITH MRS.MUSHROOM 

'Ladies first.'

He open the restaurant's door for her and bow like a butler. Mrs.Mushroom chuckle and walks in. 

'I've been here before.'

She mumbles softly. 

Like a lightning bolt, she already recognize this place because she's been here before. This is Mrs.Byuntae's father's restaurant. The fancy restaurant. Only rich people would come here. Even the regular customers that came the other day, also is here again. 

He guide her to the table that he already reserved. As the man, he pull out the chair for her just like how Mrs.Byuntae did. She sits down and thank him. He smile back at her and went to the other side and sit down too.

Beside them, is the same men that greeted Mrs.Byuntae the day when they were on date. Mrs.Mushroom turn her head to them but then they greet her. 

'You know them?'

'I came here before with my friend. She's a really really regular customer. These men are regulars customers.'

She giggle by her remarked because she remembered how slow she was when Mrs.Byuntae said that. 

'I already choose the meals. Now we just have to wait.'

'Okay sure.'

They smile towards each other and Mrs.Mushroom broke the stare when he suddenly stared at her lips. 

'Hey isn't that ___?'

He nudge her knees under the table. She slightly turn her body and boom. Her eyes widen. She's in trouble. Mrs.Byuntae doesn't like Nickhun and now she's having a meal with him. 

The promoter greets her and she just smile back at him, patting his shoulder. All of the regular customers keeps on greeting her nonstop. 

She's a generous person. Who wouldn't like her?

Mrs.Mushroom watches how she hugs all the customers. She kinda feel jealous a little bit seeing her hugging those y women in tight dresses. She turn back around when she feel that her eyes are burning from that sight. Her whole body is burning actually. She's still having a fever. 

'Hey Park ___.'

Her eyes widen when she heard that name. She look up to Nickhun but he's not talking. She then remember something. Beside her. Luckily her back is facing her as she talks to those men. Mrs.Mushroom eavesdropping their conversation. 

'Hello Mr.Kim, Mr.Seol.. And Mr.Will.'

'You look very pretty today.'

'So does your date. And that guy is very masculine.'

Mrs.Byuntae turns around when Mr.Will point his finger behind her. She look at both of them. 

'Tiffany?'

She thought that she came alone but then she remembers that he said 'guy'. She slowly look to the other side of the table. 

'Nickhun.'

She turns back around. 

'Thanks for the compliments. Please enjoy your meals!'

She bow and turn around to both of her friends. Nikchun stand up and hug her. Mrs.Mushroom bite her bottom lips when she feels that someone is staring at her. 

'Hello Nickhun and Tiffany.'

 

She pull away from the hug and cover her sadness with a smile. Nickhun pat her back. 

'Fany was right. You're getting prettier.'

Mrs.Byuntae laugh a little and scratch the back of her neck even though it's not itchy. It's just too awkward meeting her crush sitting with another man. 

'You and Fany know these people?'

Mrs.Byuntae was about to say something but she cut her off. 

'Her father owned this restaurant.'

Mrs.Mushroom look at her but it seems like Mrs.Byuntae doesn't want to look at her at all. Like she's trying to avoids her eyes. 

'Wow really? No wonder all those hot women greeted and hugged you.'

'I'm just really close with my father's customers. '

'What are you doing here?'

Mrs.Mushroom try to talk with her to make her face her but she purposely look around and waves other people. 

'I'm ordering kimbap for my mom. She suddenly craving them.'

She decided to change the subject. 

'You guys not eating or your meals hasn't come yet? How long have you guys waiting. I'll go and check them out.'

Mrs.Byuntae excuse herself because she doesn't want to see them. She wants to get away from them. She went to the kitchen and wash her face with water. She couldn't believe it. 

------------------------------

'Wow. ____ is rich Fany.'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore his words and keeps on looking to the kitchen direction. Waiting for her to come out. 

-------------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae take a deep breath and release them slowly. 

'Miss Park. Your kimbap is done.'

She thank the worker and he left her to continue his work. Mrs.Byuntae take the kimbap and put it in her pocket. She take the plates and get out from the kitchen. 

'One for the prince and one for his princess.'

She purposely said that. Mrs.Mushroom knows that she's sad right now with her. She really want to pull her to the toilet and explain everything but she just couldn't do it. 

'Alright i have to go home. These kimbaps are getting cold. See you later Nickhun.. You too Tiffany..'

She bid goodbye and left them. Mrs.Mushroom os watching her walking away step by step. She doesn't know if she should chase her or not. When Mrs.Byuntae is out, she finally made a desicion.

'Im going to the restroom for awhile.'

Mrs.Mushroom quickly stand up and chase Mrs.Byuntae. She walk out from the restaurant and look around. There she is. Walking to her car. She run to her and hug her from behind. 

'I'm not his princess, ___.'

Mrs.Byuntae keeps quiet. She doesn't feel like she wants to talk to her right now. Her mood is not good. 

'I don't like him. We're just hanging out. We're both just having meals as a friend. That's it. No more than that.'

She explained everything she wants to say. She doesn't want her to think something else. 

'We talk later.'

Mrs.Byuntae push her arms from wrapping her waist and turn around. She cup her face and peck her lips. Well it was suppose to be a peck but Mrs.Mushroom pull her by the neck and deepen the kiss. She pull away and glue their forehead together. 

'Are you mad?'

'I'm not mad. Go inside. He might be worry.'

'Bu-'

'Go. I'll call you later.'

Mrs.Byuntae kiss her one more time before she let her go onside back. She watches her walking inside first then she goes to her car and went straight home. No walking around the park. She's not in a mood. 

-----------------------

It was supposed to be a fight but then i thought let's go easy first. xD Our Mrs.Byuntae is an understanding person guys ;) haha Later they will have a real big fight.