Chap10 P3: Does Nightmare Come True?

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER.. 

MRS.BYUNTAE POV

'Oh you're home already. I thought you're going to be late because you said you want to take a walk at the park.'

'Suddenly I'm not feeling well. Here's the kimbaps. I'm going to sleep now.'

'Take the medicine if you're not feeling well honey.'

'It's okay mom. I think it will be gone soon. Good night.'

I kiss both of her cheeks and went straight to my room not even bother to look at my phone that has been vibrating. I sit on the edge of the bed. 

'Are you mad at me?'

I sighs. I don't know I should be mad or not. If I'm mad why I don't feel that anger inside me? I feel something else. I feel empty. And hurt. 

I close my eyes and let my body fall on the bed, my back hit the bed sheet. Finally the phone have stopped. Crawling to the night stand, i take the phone and look. There's like 4 texts from her. 

From: Mushroom ♥

8:23 pm. 

When you're going to call me? I swear he's no one to me. That was just a friendly date.

8:37 pm. 

___, can you call me now? I need to talk to you. 

8:48 pm. 

Please reply.. Are you mad at me? 

8:56 pm. 

I guess you're not going to call or either reply my texts. I bet you're not even want to look at this.. I guess I see you at school tomorrow. Bye. 

I sighs. Wow. Now I just realized I sighed a lot tonight. I want to call her because she's upset with me now since I'm not calling her. But I'm upset too. Way more upset than her should be. Should I call her or not? Isn't she's the one who's suppose to call me? 

Then my phone rings. It's Mushroom. I was about to say something but she started the conversation. 

'Why you're not calling me? You said you will call me.'

'I'm sorry. I was in the bathroom.'

'Can we talk now?'

I kinda don't want to but why not I give her a chance to explain right? 

'Is there something we should talk about?'

'About earlier. Look. Nickhun and I have nothing going on. That dinner was nothing. It meant nothing. Just a normal friendly dinner.  Please don't ignore me like again..'

'I will not ignore you again.'

'You're mad?'

'Why would i be mad?'

Why whould I right? Or should I be mad because she was having a dinner with someone else? But she already said that it was nothing though. 

'Let's just forget about this thing. I don't even know why I accepted his offer.'

'Alright. I'm going to sleep actually. I'm not feeling well. Good night Tiffany.'

I was about to pull the phone away, but I hear her talking in hurried. 

'You're not feeling well? Make sure you take the medicine.'

'Looks like someone is worry.'

'Who? Pfftt.'

'Okok. I'll be going now. Bye.'

I put my phone away and lay my head on the pillow. Closing my eyes trying to forget what I saw just now. 

----------------------------------

Not feeling comfortable sleeping in this position, I open my eyes and moves around. Woah. 

I'm somewhere else. This room is dark. I can't even see my own body. I walk around in the dark to find a switch or something.

As I was walking around in this darkness, there's like a small light over there. I squinted my eyes to look at it. There's like two shadows. It looks like two person is talking. I jog up to them feeling relief that there's other people. 

I was running and panting toward the light. I'm almost there as the light keeps getting bigger and closer. I stopped. Wait. I know these two. It's Mushroom! And..Nickhun. Holding hands. 

'Tiffany. You said you and him has nothing going on..'

'That was before.. People can change.. Now I'm with him.'

'No..'

I look at them. Oh my heart. My heart is broken seeing them staring each other. I want to move Mushroom away from him but it seems like I can't go near them. I try to reach her but she's getting further away with him.. 

'Tiffany..!'

'Tiffany..! No.. Tiffany!'

And everything went dark again. 

----------------------------------

I open my eyes and sit straight. I slap my own face a few times hardly. My breathing is heavy.. My face is sweating.. My body is shivering..

I look at the clock. It's 2 in the morning. God damnit. It's a dream. Dream full of nightmare.

When my breathing is back to normal, I quickly stand up and went to the bathroom. I turn on the tap and splash water to my face. I did that for a few more times to make sure that I'm not in a dream again. 

With water dropping from my chin, I look at the mirror and stare my own face.

'This couldn't be.. It was only a dream right..?'

 

---------------------------------

Tell me your worst nightmare. Maybe I could come up with an idea with it xD 

And I'm healthy now! I'm feeling good and looking great now! Huehuehue. I'm going to catch some sleep. I couldn't get enough sleep because I was afraid sleeping alone in the ward.. (ToT) Good night ya all ~