Chap5: Taeyeon's Challenge

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mrs.Mushroom is now walking in the hallaway, as she look around to find her girls. She tip toe a little and she regonizes that head. It's Taeyeon's head. 

'Taeyeon's head can be seen through here? Wow she's getting taller heh?'

She thought as she chuckle and walk to their direction but her steps stop as she saw her friends with the MS. Not wanting to face that byuntae,she watches them from afar. She look closer as she sees Taeyeon is giving something to Mrs.Byuntae. Look's like a piece of paper. Mrs.Mushroom thought that it was now her address they're giving to her so she run towards them,and reach for the paper that is in Taeyeon hand.

'Hey!'

Taeyeon try to reach the paper back but Mrs.Mushroom quickly torn it.

'Yah!'

This time Mrs.Byuntae's the one who raise her voice.

'You KimTaeyeon come with me for awhile.'

She pulls Taeyeon's wrist and went away from the others. Taeyeon struggle as she keeps on asking her to let her go but the grip was tighter. After they left the girls,she let her go.

'What's wrong with you? You always hurt me these days'

She pouts and Mrs.Mushroom just fold her arms on her chest.

'You. You told that byuntae my name and you gave her my number right?'

'What.....No...It was Yoona..'

Her voice getting lower and lower as she answer her.

'Don't lie to me,ByunTaeyeon. All this time,whenever there's strangers calling my number it's always been you who gave it to them'

'That was stranger but this time it's a acquaintance'

'It just the same!'

'No it's not!'

She protest back and Mrs.Mushroom just sighs and look at her with furious eyes.

But still! You did gave her my number right?!'

'No..'

'Yes'

'No..'

'Yes'

'No..'

'No'

'Yes..'

Mrs.Mushroom smirk.

'Yah you tricked me!'

'Just admitted it Taeyeon.'

'Okay fine. It was me who gave her your phone number but it's not me who told her your name.Your full name'

'How you know that it was my full name?'

Heh. Kim Taeyeon is a such a bad liar. She keep quiet as she just looking innocently towards Mrs.Mushroom.

'Well?.. I'm waiting..'

Mrs.Mushroom leans forward and arch her eyesbrow while the other girl just keep her head low,looking at the floor.

'I'm not mad and i won't be mad at you. Just tell me the truth,TaeTae ah~'

Mrs.Mushroom calls her by her nickname and she quickly look up with a cute pout and nod slowly.

'There. It was not that hard to admit right?'

'You lied when you said that you're not mad'

'I was mad when she called me last night and i feel like i want to punch you,slit your throat and buried you behind her house..'

Taeyeon had her eyes wide open after she heard Mrs.Mushroom's word.

'But nahh.. It's just a phone number and my name right? After this no more right?~'

She smile but more like scaring the shorter girl by her tone in saying it. Taeyeon hesitately nod.

'Good now let's go to class together'

Mrs.Mushroom links their arms together and walk away.

------- MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS----------

'Umm we think we'll be going to class now'

'Oh let us send you all,Seohyun-ssi'

The MS look at Ms.Blonde in disbelieved.

'Wow Hyo is so gentlewoman'

'Love at first sight,Hyo?'

They while the other two blush especially Ms.Blonde.

'No it's okay. We'll be fine on our own,Hyoyeon-ssi'

They smile and leave MS to go to their classes.

'Playing nice with victim,Hyo?'

Ms.Tall recalled the 'victim' word to see her reaction.

'She's not a victim.'

'Then what is she to you?'

'Friend.'

Ms.Blonde smile and the other just scoff.

'What?'

'You and her is friends? I thought every girls are only victims and toys to you?'

'Is it wrong to add some new friends? And not every girls deserved to be call victims and toys. Like you guys.'

'Why us?'

'Because you all deserved to be call .'

'YAHHH!'

'Yuri would you be an honor to do it?'

Mrs.Byuntae ask her and Ms.Pearl seems lost but after she saw where Mrs.Byuntae eyes diverted to, she knows that it's about forehead thing. Ms.Pearl ruffle Ms.Blonde's hair and flick her forehead hard. She groans and whines while the others just stick their tongue out.

'Thank you Yuri'

'Anytime.'

She wink and they high fived each other.

'Let's go'

Ms.Cold turn around and start walking away.

'Where are you going,Jessica?!'

'Class,es! Come on!'

She shouts and the others groan and jog up to her.

------------------------------------------

'Eat Taeyeon unnie. Your food is getting cold'

Yoona push the tray infront of Taeyeon but she pushs it back.

The girls are now in the cafeteria,eating their lunch. 

'Eat TaeTae. I don't want you getting caught eating in class later'

'Why would you care anyways. You always hurt me so just let me die from starving.'

Taeyeon is now sulking with Mrs.Mushroom since the first period untill recess. She ignored when Ms.Mushroom call her name and ask for help when they were in class just now.

'Don't force her,Fany and Yoona unnie. Even though she's not eating right now,just believe that when she reaches her home,she will eat like a monster.'

'Yah maknae!'

'It's true right,Taeyeon unnie?'

Seohyun said and feed herself some sushi. Taeyeon lean backwards on the chair and folds her arms across her chest.

'If you're not going to eat,we'll call Sunny here'

Mrs.Mushroom said and point her chopstick towards the MS.

'Like you would go there to call her and face ___'

'You wanna see?'

'Show me,Hwang.'

'Okay,Kim.'

She put her chopsticks down and stand up,walking to the MS. Taeyeon turn her seat and watches every moves of hers. 

Mrs.Byuntae notice that Mrs.Mushroom coming but she just thinks that maybe she want to walk to the sink so she continue eating. All the girls are wearing their headphones,eyes focusing on the phone scrreen except for Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Mushroom walks to her and stand right beside Mrs.Byuntae.

'Yahh you'

She call Mrs.Byuntae but she ignore her and continue eating. 

'Yahh!'

Mrs.Mushroom push her shoulder lightly and Mrs.Byuntae turn around with her chopstick in looking like a small kid.

'Uh yyul calleing myeh?'

She ask her with her chopsticks still in .

'No i was calling for the food.'

Mrs.Byuntae pull her chopstick out of and make an 'O' shape. She smile and continue eating. Mrs.Mushroom can hear that her friends are laughing at her so she turn around and call for Mrs.Byuntae again,catching her attention.

'Yah of course i was calling you!'

'Oh i thought you said you were calling for the food?'

'Aish stupid! I'm here because I want to talk with Sunny'

'Then just go and talk to her. Why are you disturbing me? You miss me teasing and talking to you huh?'

'Full of yourself.'

She walk to Ms.Cutie and tap her shoulder lightly. 

'Oh Tiffany. Can i help you?'

'Taeyeon doesn't want to eat and i said i will call you if she's not eating. She didn't believe me so here i am to prove her wrong.'

Mrs.Mushroom tap her thighs and smile while Sunny laugh lightly.

'You are so honest. You could have just said Taeyeon call her.'

Mrs.Byuntae interupt their conversation.

'Yahh we're not talking to you'

Mrs.Mushroom turn to her and glare at her but when Mrs.Byuntae want to say anything,Ms.Cutie told her to shut and she did.

Mrs.Mushroom flips her hair and turn to Ms.Cutie back while Mrs.Byuntae is eating,and tapping the tray angrily after being told to shut out.

'Okay i'll go there now. Let's go' 

Ms.Cutie stand up and smile putting her headphone away but Mrs.Byuntae call her.

'If you're going there,Tiffany must stay.'

Mrs.Byuntae smirk and play with her food.

'No she will not. You'll and piss her off. Let's go and leave this retired girl'

Ms.Cutie pull Mrs.Mushroom's hand and leave Mrs.Byuntae who is gritting her teeth together while watching them going away.

Mrs.Mushroom and Ms.Cutie walk to their table and Taeyeon had her eyes wide open. She turn her seat back and quickly pick her chopstick and start eating.

'Hey girls. Nice meeting you again.'

Ms.Cutie greet and they greet her back.

' Eh TaeTae, i thought you're not going to eat?'

Mrs.Mushroom smirk and look at Taeyeon who has full.

'Whatt?? I'm eating right??'

'But..'

Yoona was about to say something but Taeyeon turn to her and glare at her hard and shows her some weird silent interaction. Yoona couldn't understand but then she gulp when she saw Taeyeon put her thumb on her neck and drag it from left to right over her neck.

'Yes Yoona?'

'Nothing.. She begins eating since Tiffany unnie left earlier.'

Yoona grins and Taeyeon turn to Ms.Cutie and Mrs.Mushroom, smiling with her stocked mouth.

'Okay then looks like problem have been solve. I'm going now' 

She smile and wave,they did the same and watches as she walk back to the MS. Mrs.Mushroom sits back down and pick her chopstick back.

'Yah were you out of your mind?!'

Taeyeon scold her lowly but she just shrug her shoulders.

'You challenged me.'

'You don't have to do so.'

'Well i'm very sensitive when people challenging me.'

Taeyeon want to take her revenge back so she thinks of an idea to challenge her again.

'I challenge you to make ___ kiss you.'

She spit her food back into the plate and cough. Seohyun pass the drinks to her and sooth her back. Yoona mov away from Mrs.Mushroom as she pretend like she wants to vomit.

'Why Pany? Can't accept the challenge now are you?'

'I'm not going to do so.'

'Heh Coward Miyoung.'

'Don't call me coward and that.'

The other two just keep quiet because they don't want to interfere little kids's nonsense game..

'Miyoung is a coward.'

'No i'm not.'

'Yes you are~'

'Fine,I accept the challenge.'

Taeyeon smirk and clap her hand mockingly while Mrs.Mushroom roll her eyes.

'Stupid challenge. You think i can't do it,ByunTaeyeon? You'll see.'

Mrs.Mushroom thoughts as she start thinking a way to get a kiss from Mrs.Byuntae.

------------------------------------------------

Am i the only one thinks that Mrs.Mushroom the one who looks like going to be the playgirl? XD Hahaha lol kay TEHEE!