Chap6 P4: Likey Likey

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

'You can't wrestle ___'

'Why not Yul? I'm good now. See?'

Mrs.Byuntae punch both of her thighs to show to Ms.Pearl that she's okay now. Ms.Pearl just stare at her and shakes her head. 

'Come on Yul. It's been a long time since I wrestle. I miss this'

Mrs.Byuntae show her aegyo and hug her. Ms.Pearl just roll her eyes and pull away a little from the hug to face with Mrs.Byuntae. 

'What if you hurt your thighs? Your mom is going to explode and Tiffany will cry again'

Mrs.Byuntae pouts and let go Ms.Pearl. She walks to the seat and sit there,folding her arms like a small child. Ms.Pearl smile seeing how childish her best friend can be. She walk to her and take a seat beside her sulking friend. 

'You can wrestle but in one condition'

Mrs.Byuntae smile widely and turn her body facing her. 

'You have to take care of yourself. Don't play to hard'

'Okay!'

She nod like a kid and giggle. They went to their locker to change. They wear a short shorts and a sport bra in a matching colours. Mrs.Byuntae in black and Ms.Pearl in dark blue. 

They meet up with the rest who just got here to watch them since they don't have any classes now.

'Where is Yoona and Tiffany?'

Ms.Pearl ask them as she can see that there's two person missing here. 

'They're on their way Yul'

Ms.Cutie reply and suddenly she blushs because Taeyeon is sitting really close to her. 

'For the first time I can see how hot our charcoal is'

Ms.Tall said and the rest just laugh including Ms.Pearl but in a mocking manner. She then glare at her. 

'Jealous much fat cheeks that you don't have any abs?'

'I do have abs okay'

'Those are not abs. Those are fats'

'Yahh my shikshin is slim and hot okay'

Ms.Cold protect her girlfriend. Then the rests of the junior wrestlers are here. Mrs.Byuntae excuse herself and walk to them to get to know them. 

'That ert. She always like that'

'Nahh don't worry. She likes someone else'

 

'Who?'

They turn their head following the voice and sees two beautiful figure walking towards them. 

'___'

Ms.Blonde points her finger towards Mrs.Byuntae who is smiling and laughing with the juniors. Mrs.Mushroom look at the scene and just roll her eyes. She sit down beside Yoona. 

'Don't be jealous Ppany.'

'Who said I'm jealous, shortie?'

Mrs.Mushroom raise her eyebrows and look at her phone to distract herself from going there and pull Mrs.Byuntae away from those flirty girls. 

'Ohmygod. She's touching ___'

Mrs.Mushroom secretly look at Mrs.Byuntae but nothing seems like what Ms.Pearl said. 

'Tiffany is really keeping her eyes on ___'

Ms.Pearl said and they all teases her. She look down to her phone and ignore them. Mrs.Byuntae call Ms.Pearl telling her that they're going to start now. She jog up to Mrs.Byuntae and start teaching them. 

They stretches their body first. Mrs.Byuntae is doing a split including Ms.Pearl. They look so hot right now because their abs is showing. With those short shorts, their shape can be seen clearly. 

'___'s but is hot. Instead of liking girls, she should date guys'

'Yea with those, she can get anyone including your dad'

'Yahh!'

Ms.Cold playfully punch Ms.Tall's arm. The rest just continue admiring those two bodys. After few minutes warming up, they start the match. 

Ms.Pearl be the jury and Mrs.Byuntae will have a match with one of the juniors. Mrs.Byuntae randomly call them and they squel when Mrs.Byuntae pick them. 

'Look at those girls. So.. Annoying to me.'

They all agree and start mouthing about her. Mrs.Mushroom put her palm on her chin and just watch them.

They both went on their knee and getting ready for the match. Mrs.Mushroom watches how the girl's hands are touching Mrs.Byuntae's skin. 

'Ready...Go!'

Ms.Pearl shout and they both start to push each other. When the girl push Mrs.Byuntae, she was about to fall but gladly she quickly pull the girl too and turn her, making her fall instead. Ms.Pearl whistle using to end the match. 

They went on like a few more matches but they take turn to teach and then they will have a match to see if they understand what the two MS members teached. 

The school bell rings, the wrestling is done so they jog up to the rest of their friends with sweats running down from the forehead and body. 

Ms.Pearl walk to her crush while Mrs.Byuntae walk to her Cutie who seems like doesn't care. 

'Wow you both look hot'

'Is that a compliment Soo?'

'I'm not talking to you coffee'

'You said both' 

'I was talking to her and chest'

'..........'

'………'

'Ohmygod don't tell me you both believe that'

Ms.Blonde say and laugh like a maniac. 

'Of course I was talking to you two stupid coffee'

'Yahh yahh'

Ms.Tall hide behind her girlfriend as a protection because Ms.Pearl want to wrestle with her next. Ms.Pearl tell Ms.Cold that her girlfriend is just using her as a protecting. Ms.Cold move away and hit her own girlfriend while Ms.Tall laugh with Ms.Blonde. 

Mrs.Byuntae take her water bottle and drink. Mrs.Mushroom who really irrates seeing sweats so she stand up, grab a cloth and wipe them off. 

Mrs.Byuntae smile and kiss her cheek. 

'You are so sweet. Thank you Mushroom'

'No PDA here'

They all teases them and stand up to get out of the gym. They packed their stuff and walk out of there. Mrs.Byuntae was the last one walking behind them suddenly she feel a slight pain on her thighs so she stop. 

They open the door and walk out of the gym. They didn't realise that Mrs.Byuntae is missing until they was about to ask her. 

'So ___ where should we go for dinner?'

They all turn to hear what she will say but she's not there. They all look around. 

'Did she left us already?'

'I'll look her inside'

Mrs.Mushroom walk back in the gym and see her sittin down on the floor, massaging her thighs. 

'___'

She call her and jog up to her. She bend down and put her hands on her shoulder.

'Is your thighs hurt?'

'A little but it's fine now'

She move her hands to her thighs. Mrs.Byuntae smile and take Mrs.Mushroom's hands into hers, intertwined them together. 

'I'm fine Tiffany. Help me stand up please?'

Mrs.Mushroom look at her and then she help her to stand up. Mrs.Byuntae groans as she stand up. 

'Wow I never thought this wrestling thing will hurt like this'

'Stupid'

Mrs.Mushroom walk beside Mrs.Byuntae who is walking in a slow pace maybe due to the pain. 

'I don't mind being a stupid as long as im your stupid' 

Mrs.Byuntae smile and kiss their intertwined hands. Mrs.Mushroom scoff. 

They walk out of the gym and the rest have a worried expression when they sees how she's walking especially Ms.Pearl. 

'Yahh what happened? How did you hurt yourself? I told you to take care of yourself. Aish now I feel guilty for letting you join'

'Relax Yul. Don't be guilty I'm fine now'

'That's what you said earlier and look what happened'

'Tiffany will take care of me if I'm hurt' 

She look at Mrs.Mushroom who roll her eyes but deep inside, she really do care about her. When they realized that she was not with them, she was worried that something might happened to Mrs.Byuntae. 

'Of course she will. She likes you'

Taeyeon said and Mrs.Mushroom knock her head hard. 

'Oww yahh ppany!'

Mrs.Mushroom stick her tongue out and they all just shakes their heads. They walk to their cars but when Mrs.Mushroom was about to walk, Mrs.Byuntae pull her into her embrace. 

'You like me? I like you too Cutie '

Mrs.Byuntae lean forward and peck her lips. She grin and was about to kiss her again but she push her face. She walk out from the hug and leave Mrs.Byuntae not forgetting to glare at her. Mrs.Byuntae just chuckle before she jog up with the rest. 

---------------------------

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS