Chap7 P3: Holiday Dates

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

They four went to the lingerie shop across them. Mrs.Byuntae and Taeyeon pouts as they just look at the two Americans choosing lingerie.

JeTi squeal when they found what they like. Ms.Cold went to Mrs.Byuntae while Mrs.Mushroom went to Taeyeon. 

-------------------------------

'___! Look at this. What do you think?'

She put it in front of her chest and show it to Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Byuntae put her finger on her chin and shakes her head. 

'What? I don't care. I'm going to try this first. Hold this.'

She pass her handbag to Mrs.Byuntae who is struggling with it and all of the shopping bags. 

'I don't care~'

She mock her and sit down on the small couch. She look at Mrs.Mushroom with Taeyeon. She scoff looking at Mrs.Mushroom who act cute towards Taeyeon. She look at her phone and check her instagram. 

'___! Come here for awhile'

She groans and lazily stand up. She walk and stand right in front of the changing room and wait for the curtain to open. 

'___!'

'I'm right infront of this curtain!'

She open the curtain and quickly pull Mrs.Byuntae inside with her. She put her hands on her waist and pose ily.

'Wow. Umm.. Am I allow to look at your body?'

'How do I look?'

Mrs.Byuntae look away. Ms.Cold smirk and walk ily to her, making her walk backward. They stop when her back hit the wall behind. 

'Yes Jessica. You look good. Now can we go and eat?'

Ms.Cold laugh and guide Mrs.Byuntae's hands to her waist. Mrs.Byuntae blink her eyes. 

-------------------------------

'TaeTae! Look! It's pink!'

'Yes Ppany I'm not blind yet'

'You think I would look good in this?'

'Why you suddenly wanted to buy this..y braderwear'

'What is braderwear?..'

'This thing.'

Taeyeon said and point the lingerie. 

'It's call lingerie TaeTae. I'm going to try this and you come with me.'

She walk first and leave Taeyeon. 

'What did I do until I deserve this..'

Taeyeon sighs before she follow her to the changing room section. There's only one changing room so they have to wait.

They wait and wait but the person in there still not coming out. Mrs.Mushroom groans. 

'How long will Jessica be in there?'

'Don't complain Ppany. You and her are same actually.'

'Shut up TaeTae.'

Taeyeon laugh and put both of her hands up. Mrs.Mushroom groan again and open the curtain.

'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!'

'Holy cow..'

Mrs.Mushroom let go the lingerie and quickly separate Mrs.Byuntae from Ms.Cold. She pull Mrs.Byuntae's ear and pull her out of the shop leaving Taeyeon and Ms.Cold in lingerie. 

'Wow Jessica..'

'How do I look?'

'Delicious..'

Ms Cold glare at her and close the curtain. Taeyeon is currently having a heart attack right now. 

'Holy mama goat..'

-----------------------------------

'Owww oww Mushroom' 

Mrs.Mushroom let her ear go and fold her arms. 

'What was that! EXPLANATION IS NEEDED.'

'What was what?'

She rub her ear with a pout on her face. 

'Don't play dumb ert. What were you doing in there! Trapping her under you!'

'She was the one who trapped me! I didn't do anything! I swear!'

'Don't lie!'

'I'm not! She's with Sooyoung remember? Even though she's hot in that lingerie and I feel like I want to straddle her...'

'YAHH!'

Her face and ears are all red now because she's so angry with her.

'HOW DARE YOU DID THOSE NASTY THINGS INFRONT OF ME?!'

'That's not nasty. We were just holding each other then she walk to me ily and sh-'

'I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU'

'Just now you wanted explanation..'

'DON'T HAVE TO SAY IN DETAILS STUPID'

'That's how I usually explain..'

'GRRRR!'

She glare her hard and Mrs.Byuntae is scared this time. It's not cute when a cute Mushroom turn into a pink reddish monster with black hair. Seriously.

A pink reddish monster? With black hair?

It's weird but scary at a same time. 

Mrs.Byuntae wanted to swallow down her saliva but she found it hard to do because Mrs.Mushroom didn't even blink her eyes. She just keep on glaring her. 

'Why are you so mad?'

'BECAUSE!...'

She raised her voice a little but then she stop. She realize that she doesn't even know why she is so mad seeing Mrs.Byuntae with Ms.Cold just now.

Mrs.Byuntae who is still rubbing her ear, waiting for her answer. 

'Because..Let me guess. Wait..Hmm..Because you're jealous?'

Mrs.Mushroom now turn red and a little pink too but the pink part only appear on her cheeks. Maybe it's because it mix with anger and embarrassed.

'Aha! My Mushroom is jealous'

Mrs.Byuntae smile dorkily and try to pinch her cheeks but Mrs.Mushroom slap her hands away. She quickly went behind her and backhug her. 

'Nothing happened. I didn't kiss her or anything. Don't be jealous okay? Besides.. I would only kiss and touch you.'

'YAHHH!'

She pinch her hands that is holding firmly onto her waist. Mrs.Byuntae didn't feel any pain because the pinches didn't effect her so she just giggle and put her chin on her shoulder. 

'Ok ok. Let's go and try your lingerie. I'll give my opinion for you.'

'I hate lingerie from now on.'

'Aww why? I would love to see you in lingerie.Oh God..How y your body is and how that wi-'

'YAHH YAHH STOP TALKING DIRTY ERT!'

She stomp her high heel on Mrs.Byuntae's feet. 

'OwwwwwWWWW!!'

She jump and look at her feet. Mrs.Mushroom huff and flip her hairs. 

'Where is Tiffany going?'

Taeyeon and Ms.Cold who just come out from the shop together, walk to Mrs.Byuntae. When she look up back, Mrs.Mushroom is already walking away. 

'Tiffany!'

Taeyeon put her hand on her shoulder.

'I'll go and calm her'

Taeyeon smile and run to Mrs.Mushroom. They just look at the both of them until they are out of sight. Mrs.Byuntae turn her head to Mrs.Mushroom. 

'Aish Sica this is all your fault'

'Why would it be mine..?'

'Ughhh if you didn't try anything funny in there. This wouldn't happened.'

She point to her ear which is still red. 

'And this.'

She point to her feet that is red too. Ms.Cold just laugh and walk away. 

'Yah where are you going huh?'

'Fill your tank.'

Mrs.Byuntae close her eyes and rub her temple.

--------------------------------------

'Wait up Ppany'

Taeyeon stand beside her and quickly link their arm together. 

'Leave me alone before I eat you.'

'You won't eat me Ppany. I'm too big for you to swallow.'

Mrs.Mushroom groans and fasten up her pace. Taeyeon also have to do the same if she wants to be with Mrs.Mushroom.

'Why were you so mad?'

'Don't know.'

'You look like an exploding volcano back then. People were looking at you both.'

'So? Who cares about those people. Those people are jerks. So is that byuntae.'

'Hahahaha you were so red!'

Taeyeon laugh like ahjumma until making snore sounds. Her laugh become awkward when Mrs.Mushroom is glaring at her.

'You think it was funny?'

'No but it seems funny though..'

She rub the back of her neck and laugh nervously. Mrs.Mushroom take a deep breath and exhale it. 

'It's not funny Kim Taeyeon.'

'Ok.'

Taeyeon gulp and divert her eyes towards something else because she doesn't want to look at her furious and scary eyes. 

'Look! A squirrel in a mall!'

Taeyeon point and walk away leaving a frustrated girl. Mrs.Mushroom close her eyes and sighs.

'How old are you Taeyeon ah...'

She sees Taeyeon walking towards a store.

'No not there.'

Great. A toy store.

Mrs.Mushroom just follow her best friend. 

-------------------------------------------------

 Sorry for all the typos and spelling..

*Hearing BigBang Taeyang - Eyes Nose Lips* *Huming* I'm like having a late night party xD BOOMBAYAH! *Dancing* lol Kk TEHEE.