Chap11 P2: Congratulations

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

'What the heck happened to your face?'

Mrs.Byuntae walk into her class and all of them was about to go and help her but someone already did. The others just watch them quietly. 

'It's okay Soo. I can walk by myself.'

Ms.Tall ignore her words and just put her arms around her shoulder. Mrs.Byuntae groan a little when her landed on the wooden chair. 

'Thanks Soo.'

'I'm sorry Jae. I didn't know what came over me that day. I guess I am stupid. I just love her too much you know? I almost lost her before and I'm not planning to lost her again..'

'I understand. I'm sorry too because I said those things to you.'

All eyes divert to Ms.Tall when there's no respond. She is fighting with her tears now. Mrs.Byuntae smile and pull her into a hug. The other just 'aww' behind them as one by one came to them and perform a group hug. 

'I miss this..'

Mrs.Byuntae mumbles softly as she smile a little.

-----------------------------

Mrs.Mushroom eyes are puffy since she cried. Her red is also red. Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun has arrived already and talking to each other happily. Yoona and Taeyeon is laughing like maniacs because of their own jokes. Seohyun shakes her head to the left and right and then she stop. 

'Fany unnie. Are you okay?'

She walk up to Mrs.Mushroom who is standing at the door. Only in 1 second, Taeyeon and Yoona stand up and ran to her. 

'Ppany ah. Are you sick?'

'What happened Fany unnie?'

They all keep asking her but she just keep quiet and walk to her seat. They follow her from behind closely. When she sit down, she just stare into the plain wall. 

'Tippany.'

Taeyeon waves her hand in front of her face but her eyes didn't even blink. YoonTae look at each other and made weird eyes contact. Seohyun being a little smarter, went around and take a seat beside her. 

'Unnie.'

She put her hand on top of Mrs.Mushroom. She turn her head to Seohyun who just smile sincerely back at her. She suddenly start to sob making three girls panic. 

'Oh no..'

'Prepare yourself guys. This classroom is going to fill up with tears.'

'I'm ready Taeyeon unnie.'

Seohyun ignore them and hug Mrs.Mushroom. She hug her back and hide her face on her shoulder as she keeps on sobbing. Little by little the sobbing sound finally stop. It's an awkward situation.

Two weird dork girls just standing there like a statue. A cried girl and also a bright and innocent Seohyun. 

'Are you feeling okay now Ppany?'

She just nod and pull away from the hug. She sniff wipe the remaining tears on her cheeks with a tissue that Yoona gave. 

'Mind to share what's on your mind?'

'Nothing. I'm just too happy.'

She smiles to them. One of them is annoyed. Other one is relief knowing that it's a happy cry. And the other one is confused. 

'Why are you so happy?'

'I'm with ___ now.'

------------------------------

5 MINUTES AGO IN DEBREY CAFÉ.. 

Mrs.Byuntae pulled away from the sobbing girl. She took out the small light pink box and opened it revealing the necklace and the 'M' locket. 

'I know this is not the sweetest way and a good timing but I like you. I love you Tiffany. I want you to be mine. I know we just met but I don't want to lose you. I don't want to be late. I don't want to see you with Nickhun. With this necklace, will you be my girlfriend, Mushroom?'

Mrs.Mushroom smiled a little before she kissed her bleeding lips. Her lips does hurt by the sudden kiss but she didn't care about that. She's just too happy right now. Mrs.Byuntae smiled knowing that she's hers now. She kissed her back passionately as her hands slowly went around her waist. 

The other people in the cafe cheered for the new couple. Lacking air, they pulled away from her each other panting hard. 

'Why are you crying? Are you not happy being with me now?'

Mrs.Byuntae wiped her tears as the other girl just chuckled and wiped her new girlfriend's bleeding lips,pecked it one time. 

'Do you like the necklace? I bought it special with your first name letter.'

'But my first letter is T.'

'Nope. Not Tiffany. It represent Mushroom or Miyoung.' 

'You don't have to buy me this necklace you know.'

'It's nothing. When I saw this necklace, It reminds me of you. I bought one for Sica too.'

'So that means it reminds you of her too?'

'You two are very important person in my life.'

Mrs.Mushroom smiled even though she's jealous. Mrs.Byuntae kissed her again. When Mrs.Mushroom was about to kiss her back, she pulled away. 

'Now we should go to school.'

'Ughh way to ruined the moment.'

'Really? Should I kiss you to lighten up the moment back or you want me to do something else?'

'Stupid and byuntae.'

'Well you'll have to bear with this byuntae from now on. You're stuck with me for forever.'

Mrs.Byuntae grinned cutely to her, melted down Mrs.Mushroom's heart. 

--------------------------------------

'Wahh I'm happy for you unnie!'

'That necklace is so beautiful. I bet it's very expensive.'

'Congratulations~Congratulations~'

They congrats her with a song while clapping their hands like small kids singing a song. Mrs.Mushroom smiles and pull them into a hug.

-------------------------

 

 Puhkbk!lku