Chap12: Sweet and Sour

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae sneakily went behind Mrs.Mushroom who is putting her things into her locker. She was startled when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She soon relaxed into the embrace because she know the scent. 

'Morning Mushroom.'

'Morning and please change that nickname.'

'Do you prefer Cutie or Mushroom?'

'Gosh. Of course Mushroom.'

Mrs.Byuntae giggled and kiss her cheek. Mrs.Mushroom turned around and put her arms around her neck, kissing her lips softly. 

'Ahem.'

They parted their lips and turn their head to the voice. They chuckle awkwardly when The MS are all folded their arms on their chest, wanting an explanation. 

'Since when did you two got together?'

'Why didn't you tell us?'

'Are we not important to you anymore ___?'

'First you hide about the fight and now you want to hide this too?'

They pretended that they were about to cry. Mrs.Byuntae sighs when her friends start to act emotional. 

'Don't act emotional guys.'

They all stop and look at her. Mrs.Byuntae raise her eyes brow and they look at each other before starting to cry again. Mrs.Mushroom giggle looking at her new girlfriend who is frustrated. 

'We're together now. Are you happy now? Am I forgiven?'

'Not really. You have to do something else.'

'What do you want guys.. Don't ask for anything weird..'

'Treat us to dinner or anything tonight.'

'Nope. I'm going on date with her tonight.'

She went behind her and hug her.

'Then you're not forgiven. Don't talk to us anymore.'

----------------------------

Even though The MS and Mrs.Mushrooms friends are very close now even Mrs.Byuntae and Mrs.Mushroom got together, they still not sitting with each other during recess. They still sitting on their own place, stealing glances towards each other. 

'Eat your food ___. Your girlfriend is not going anywhere.'

'You're talking to me now? Am I forgiven?'

'Just eat stupid.'

'You're way more stupid than me.'

'Both of you are stupid. Now stop fighting and eat your foods.'

Ms.Cutie shakes her head and the other just follow. Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Pearl roll theirs eyes and start eating their food.

They all were talking to each other, asking where they want to go tonight since they're going out together with Mrs.Mushroom and her friends but Mrs.Byuntae doesn't pay any attention to them. She keeps glancing Mrs.Mushroom who is smiling and laughing with her friends. 

'___!'

She was surprise when someone pinch her thigh. 

'What was that for?!'

'Ahh you're hurt huh?! Finally my strength is back. Muahahahaha.'

'We are talking about where are we going tonight. Where do you think we should go?'

'All of you should go home and sleep. I told you guys earlier, I'm going out with Tiffany.'

'She didn't tell you yet? We're going out together.'

'No way you guys are coming with us! I'm going with her ONLY.'

'She agreed going out together.'

'What really?!'

They all nod their head. Mrs.Byuntae groans and lean back on her seat. There's someone who has been watching her. She sneer at them before she pull out her phone which just vibrate. She smiles seeing the text. 

From: Mushroom ♥

You're ruining my view with your ugly look. Smile please :) <3

To: Mushroom ♥

Why did you agreed with these monkeys about going out together? *pout* We have a date tonight.'

From: Mushroom ♥

I'm sorry baby. Don't pout please. You're too cute to handle.

She look over to her, pouting and her heart can explode anytime soon seeing her. She is melting seeing her smile .It's so beautiful. Mrs.Mushroom send her a fly kiss and Mrs.Byuntae just smile warmly. 

-----------------------

'Fany unnie looks so happy today.'

'She's always be a crazy monkey head except when she have a fight with ___.'

'You called me a what TaeTae?'

'A crazy monkey head.'

Taeyeon cutely smile to her while munching her hamburger. Mrs.Mushroom glare her and stomp her feet. 

'Oww Ppany!'

'Oh sorry TaeTae. I didn't see your feet. They look so tiny sometimes I couldn't see them.'

She smile back at her in a mocking way. Taeyeon swallow her food and take a sip of her drink. Yoona and Seohyun is watching her moves carefully thinking that what she will do next. 

'Don't spit on her Taeyeon Unnie.'

'Please. Do not spit.'

Taeyeon stand up and gulp down the drink. 

'But she stom-'

'Whatever you want to say but still you can't spit.'

Mrs.Mushroom just laugh looking at Taeyeon who is pouting and sulking because the two younger girls doesn't believe her. 

-----------------------------

'Why are you pouting ___?'

Mrs.Mushroom peck her lips but she's still pouting. She point her finger to the other who is arching their eyesbrows.

'What?'

They all say at the same time. Mrs.Mushroom look at them and back to her girlfriend.

'What's wrong with them?'

'Tiffany, tonight was suppose to be our date! How come you agreed with them about hanging out together?'

'Sorry ___. I forgot.'

Mrs.Byuntae stop pouting and glare Ms.Tall and Ms.Cold who is looking at her with disgusting look. 

'Why are you two looking at me like that?!'

'Soo and I are dating too you know? But we're not even act like a small kid like you. You look so childish.'

Mrs.Byuntae was about to say something but then Taeyeon cut her off by farting. A really smelly fart. They cover their nose and glare hard at her. 

'OH MY GOD!'

'I NEED TO PUKE..'

'WHO JUST FARTED?!'

'KIM TAEYEON!'

'TAETAE!'

'SHORTY!'

'TAEYEON UNNIE!'

'THIS SMELL SO BAD!'

'I'M GOING TO FAINT..'

'Sorry.'

She giggle cutely and smile awkwardly

----------------------

 Sorry for the colour. I try to change it back to normal but it seems like I can't. My phone is not working pretty well. So.. Just ignore the colour and focus on the story xD