Chap6 P2: Worried About Me?

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THANKS ALOT FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND MESSAGES. IT REALLY HELP ME ALOT TO THINK OF IDEAS. ^^ LOTS OF PEOPLE WANTS LOVE HATE SO.. 

----------

THIRD PERSON POV 

Mrs.Byuntae wakes up,feeling dizzy and blinks her eyes a few times and look at her surrounding. She didn't remember that she's was in her bed last night. All she remembered is that she went on a date with someone. 

She try to sit up and feel the pain on her lower body. She sighs but then the door room open revealing a woman. 

'___ honey, you're awake'

She walks to Mrs.Byuntae and wrap her arms around her. At first her vision is still kinda blurry maybe due to the dizziness but once she hug her, she knows. The scent. 

A motherly scent. 

Mrs.Byuntae hug her back and nuzzle her face on her shoulder. 

'Are you okay?'

Her mother pull from the hug and cup her cheeks. She just smile cheekily towards her mother. 

'I'm good~ just.. A little dizzy'

'I'm sorry for what happened ___.'

'It's okay mom. It's not your fault he's like that. We all know he drinks before you married him.'

'Are you hungry?'

Her mother quickly change the topic and take the food that she brings with her just now. 

'Yeshhh mom. ___ ish huwery'

Mrs.Byuntae said it like a small kid. Her mother chuckle and put a spoonful of kimchi friend rice in front of . She smile before she gladly accept it. 

'Hmmm this is very good'

'Good because you have to finish it'

Mrs.Byuntae look at the plate that her mother is holding. 

'That's a lot mom. I can't finish it all! I will poop for 2 hours straight.Besides it's a little spicy..'

'At least it taste better than the hospital food right? So you have to finish it. No excuses'

She feed Mrs.Byuntae and smile. 

Mrs.Byuntae nod and continue eating until the door room open again. 

'Hello?'

Someone peek her head and smile. Mrs Byuntae laugh 

'Hello Soo'

Once Ms.Tall hears her voice, she open the door wide and quickly run towards her. The others just follow from behind but they didn't run like her. 

'___~~' 

She was about to hug Mrs.Byuntae but then she stop. She didn't realise there is her mother. 

'Ohh hello Mrs.Park'

She bow and chuckle awkwardly. They all stand beside Ms.Tall and greet Mrs.Park. 

'Hello girls. Since you're all here, I need to go to the police station for awhile. Can you all take care of this little kid for me?'

'Mommm.. I'm not a little kid'

She whines and all the girls just laugh looking at her. 

'Yes Mrs.Park!'

The MS playfully salute her and she just smile as she pick her bag up and kiss Mrs.Byuntae on the forehead and she leave the room. Once she leave the room, all the girls surrounds her bed. 

'Is your legs okay?'

Ms.Blonde was about to touch her legs but then Ms.Cold slap her hands away. 

'Don't try to do anything funny again.'

'Yea because of you we got scolded'

Mrs.Byuntae is currently confused with their conversation. So she asks

'Who scolded you?'

'A crazy woman'

'What?..'

'We went to this one room, thinking that it's your room. Then this intelligent girl here barged into the room and ran to hug you but it was someone else. A woman.'

'She nagged at us and scolded us.'

Mrs.Byuntae laughs hearing their story. 

'Why you didn't ask the nurse at the counter?'

'Our shikskin said we can find you on our own. So it's not only my fault we got scolded. Your fault too'

Ms.Blonde point her finger towards Ms.Tall who just called her 'intelligent girl'.

'Heyy don't fight in front of me. Don't you guys come here to visit me?'

They stop what they were about to do and look at Mrs.Byuntae with a smile. 

'How are you feeling?'

Yoona ask her and she just smile 

'Feeling good, looking great.'

Mrs.Byuntae scan their faces but non of them is the the face she's looking for. She look behind them, hoping that she's around but no. She's not in the room. 

'If you're looking for Tiffany, she went to the toilet'

'Of course she's looking for her. Maybe she misses her'

Mrs.Byuntae just smile and nod. They all starts to and she whines. 

'What are you guys doing to her?'

Mrs.Byuntae stop whining as she look to the door and quickly pout. They all gulp before the one that is back facing the door, turn their head around. 

'They keep teasing me'

She walk to them and push Taeyeon who is standing the closest to Mrs.Byuntae's head. 

'What happened? Anyone care to explain? And you byuntae. Don't pout. Not cute at all'

Mrs.Byuntae then pout more. 

'Yahh ppany ah. Don't be mean towards her and us. Just now at school, you cried because you were worried but now.'

Taeyeon said and Mrs.Mushroom quickly pinch her for saying that. 

'You cried for me?'

This is why she pinched Taeyeon. 

'She said she was worried'

Ms.Cold said and Mrs.Mushroom was about to pinch her, she run and hide behind her girlfriend. 

'I didn't okay. I cried because I was feeling pity for you with what happened.'

'Guys is she telling me the truth?'

'no...'

'A big no no..'

'Heck no..'

They all shakes their head and laugh so does Mrs.Byuntae. They and she hang her head low. Mrs.Byuntae who keeps on looking at Mrs.Mushroom had enough of teasing so she stop them. 

'Guys have you eaten yet?'

'Haaa! No! I want to stop at the restaurant nearby but they didn't let me to.. Now my tummy is grumbling.'

Ms.Tall pout and Ms.Cold quickly peck her lips. They all groan and roll their eyes. 

'Why don't you guys go eat first? Then we can have a little longer time together.but! One of you have to stay.'

They are all hungry and they look at each other and nod. 

'Then Tiffany will stay. bye!'

'Wait yahh!'

They all run to the door and leave both of them. Mrs.Mushroom sighs and turn her head back and meet with a smiling Mrs.Byuntae. 

'Don't smile at me like that.'

'Why?'

'It's creepy.'

'No it's not. This smile is the one that made you falls for me'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore her and pull a chair and sit. She was about to put her bag on the small table, but she see a food that is still not finished.

'Why aren't you finishing this?'

Mrs.Mushroom take the plate and show it to Mrs.Byuntae. 

'I was eating but then you guys came so I stop eating. But now I'm hungry..Can you feed me?'

Mrs.Byuntae grin and make a puppy eyes towards her. 

'Your hands is okay so eat by yourself.'

She put the plate on her tummy.

'Aren't you suppose to feed me like in the movies?'

'What?'

'Usually when the boy is sick or something,the girl will feed him. So..'

She pick the plate up and carefully put the plate infont of Mrs.Mushroom's face. 

'You have to feed me.. Besides you all came here to take care of me right?'

Mrs.Byuntae raise her eyebrow a little. Mrs.Mushroom roll her eyes and take the plate from Mrs.Byuntae. She take a spoonful of friend rice and shove it into Mrs.Byuntae's mouth. 

'Yahh even though you're mad at me,don't be so harsh!'

She feels annoy at first but once she heard what she said, she feels guilty again. She was the one who was worried so much but now she's treating her like this. 

'Sorry.'

'It's okay.. Don't cry again..',

'Who said I want to cry?'

Now she feels annoy again. 

'Me'

She rolls her eyes and feed her. 

'Why did you cried huh?'

'I was not.'

'Still want to lie heh?'

'Ughh I told you I cried because I feels pity for what happened.'

She lie and look at the plate and play with the food. 

Mrs.Byuntae swallow the fried rice and take Mrs.Mushroom hand and hold it in hers. Mrs.Mushroom let her as she just look at her. 

'Thank you for worrying about me..'

Mrs.Byuntae smile sincerely and kiss the back of her hand. Mrs.Mushroom feels like she want to cry but as what I said. She doesn't know why. 

Her eyes are getting watery as she look Mrs.Mushroom from her face to her legs. Mrs.Byuntae notice so she shifted a little closer to her and cup her face. 

'See.. I was right.. You cry again..'

Mrs.Byuntae wipe the tear away and Mrs.Mushroom sniffle,biting her lips. Mrs.Byuntae smile and says

'Come here'

She move a little to make a space for her and she stand up, putting the plate on the table and lay beside Mrs.Byuntae. She lay her head on Mrs.Byuntae's chest. 

'Sshh..'

Mrs.Byuntae rub her back and kiss the crown of her head.  She smile a little when she feels Mrs.Mushroom nuzzle closer to her neck. She put her hands around Mrs.Mushroom's waist. 

-------------------

Kisses and goodbye you all! Mwah mwah xD Kk TEHEE.