Chap9: Happy Punch Day?

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae and Ms.Cold already packed their stuff and ready to go home. Mrs.Byuntae is putting their bags into the back of the car when suddenly she feel something is tugging her pants. She smiles when sees Jaeri is hugging her leg. She pick her up and kiss her cheeks.

'Do you have to go?'

'I'll come again Jaeri. Don't be sad please.'

'Don't leave me please.'

She just smile and hug the small girl. Jaeri sob and start to cry.

'Don't cry Jaeri ah.. Unnie can't go if you're being like this.'

'Then stay please..'

'I promise to you that i will come again. I'll buy you alot of ice cream and teddy bears!'

'Really?'

Mrs.Byuntae just smile and nod making the small girl smile too. Jaeri peck her lips and burried her face on the crook of her neck. Ms.Cold walk to them with her parent. Ms.Cold stand beside Mrs.Byuntae and pat Jaeri's head. 

'Come here Jaeri.'

Her mother gesture her as she spread her arms to welcome her daughter. Jaeri pull her head up and quickly went into her mother's embrace. Mrs.Byuntae look to them and hug them. They hug her back and they pull Ms.Cold with them into the big hug.

'Please take care of yourself dad. Even if you're that busy,you have to take the medicine and don't skip meals dad.'

She reminds her father because she's worried. She loves him. Her one and only father now. She doesn't want to lose him. He just smile and ruffle her hair making her whines.

'I know how to take care of myself,___. You're the one who should take care of yourself. You're a girl.'

'I'm a BIG girl now dad.'

'But you was like Jaeri yesterday.'

Mrs.Byuntae stuck her tongue out to him and he just laughs. Ms.Cold thanked them. She peck both of Jaeri's cheeks before she step back a little and bow. Mrs.Byuntae hug them for one more time before she wave to them and got into the car. She pull down the window and waves. They waves back and soon the car dissapear from their sights.

------------------------------------------

'I miss Jaeri already.'

'Go to sleep maybe you'll see her again.'

'I'm hungry.'

'And go to sleep maybe you'll get to eat something.'

'Why you keep mentioning about sleep?'

'Since it's your hobby. You always mumbles about food. Last time you mumbled about pizza.'

Mrs.Byuntae chuckles when she remembering that night. Ms.Cold sneer and look out to the window. She puff her cheeks and take out her phone. Radio playing Mrs.Byuntae's favourite song and of course. She volume up almost like the car will explode soon because of the base sounds. Ms.Cold groans loudly and turn it off. Mrs.Byuntae glare her and turn it on back but this time the volume is way more higher. Ms.Cold huff and turn it off again. 

They keeps on repeating the same thing until the song end. Mrs.Byuntae groans in frustrated while Ms.Cold just flips her hair fabulously.

-------------------------------------

'TaeTae.'

'Yes Ppany?'

'Do you think that they're having fun there?'

Mrs.Mushroom invited Taeyeon to her house and skip school today since Mrs.Mushroom is feeling unwell. Taeyeon as her best friend, would always be glad to help her and skip school. Come on. Skip school? Who wouldn't like when it comes to skipping school.

'Hmm ___ of course she's happy. She's spending her time with her family but i don't know about Jessica. Since she uploaded the picture,we can just say that she's having fun too.'

Mrs.Mushroom sighs and lay down on the couch and her head on Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon's eyes are focusing on her phone screen but her ears are listening to her clearly. She caress Mrs.Mushroom's hair. 

'TaeTae.'

She hum as a respond.

'Is it normal that i miss her?'

Taeyeon put her phone aside and look down meeting with her eyes. Mrs.Mushroom sighs lowly.

'Well that's was beyond from normal.'

'I don't know. She didn't text me or call me at all. I admit that sometimes i do wait for her to call me but.. I don't know TaeTae. I think i miss her.'

Taeyeon smiles and caress her hair lovingly.

'I'm sure she miss you too. She will call you. Now you need to rest okay? ___ wouldn't want to see you're sick when she comes back.'

Mrs.Mushroom just nod and close her eyes. Taeyeon take her phone back and text someone.

To: ___

___. Tiffany have a fever and she said she miss you. I hope you can come over to her house and check on her.'

She send the text and put her phone away. She just keeps on caressing her hairs as she wait for Mrs.Byuntae's reply. Soon her phone vibrate. She open the text and smile. She purposely read it out loud because she wants the sleeping girl in her lap could hear it. She knows that she's actually not asleep yet.

'I miss her too..'

Mrs.Mushroom could hear it clearly because Taeyeon said it very clear and slow. She wants to smile but she doesn't want to get tease by the ByunTaeyeon so she thinks that she better off pretending to sleep.

-------------------------------

'Sooyoung texted me saying that she's at my house.'

'What is she doing there?'

'I told her that we're going home today so she said she wanted to welcome us.'

'Aww Soo is so sweet. You better not break her heart,Sica.'

Ms.Cold smile and Mrs.Byuntae just look at her serious expression. After 5 hours driving,they finally arrived to their hometown. Mrs.Byuntae send Ms.Cold home first because she doesn't want to waist any time as her girlfriend already awaits for her. As soon as they arrived,they both got out of the car and smile towards Ms.Tall who is not seems like happy. Mrs.Byuntae help to get her bags at the backseat and follow Ms.Cold from behind.

Ms.Cold walk to her. She smile and kiss her right on the lips as she wrap her arms around her neck pulling her body closer to hers.

'I miss you Soo.'

She pull back a little to look at her but it seems like her eyes is looking at something else.

'Soo?'

She call her but nothing come out from . She remove Ms.Cold's arms and walk past her. Mrs.Byuntae put down the bag and look up.. Her eyes meet with a furious looking Ms.Tall. Mrs.Byuntae do seems a little scare but she just brave herself and hug her. Suddenly she pull off the hug and punch her making her fall to the ground.

'Sooyoung!'

Ms.Tall climb on top of Mrs.Byuntae and pull her by her collar shirt. She punch her one more time. Mrs.Byuntae groans and hold her face. The cut she got from Ms.Cold last night open a little maybe because the punches was way too hard. Ms.Cold grab her by her shoulder to make her get off from her. Ms.Cold hold her and hug her.

'She's my girlfriend ___! How dare you try to flirt with her!'

'Stop Soo..'

'Why i got so many punches these days when i was just doing a good things? Is this like some kind of Punch Day or something?'

Mrs.Byuntae thought as she groans getting up on her own with blood coming out from her lips. She spit the blood and look to the couple. 

'What are you talking about? Is it about the picture? You think i would like to steal her from you? You're my best friend Choi Sooyoung! Why you're thinking stupid things like you never learn anything at school?'

Ms.Cold hug her tight when she feel that Ms.Tall is struggling to get out from the hug and punch her again. Mrs.Byuntae shakes her head and walk away. Ms.Cold look over to Mrs.Byuntae who is walking away. She wants to help her and treat her wound but something stop her from doing all of that.

'Now you want to go to her?'

'Soo.. Why are you acting like this..'

'Because you're my girlfriend! I can't let anyone steal you away from me Sica.. I love you.'

'She's our best friend! We're just really close and you know that she likes Tiffany. Not me! She wouldn't take me away from you Soo.. If you love me you have to trust me and ___.. Not just accuse us just like this!'

Ms.Cold shouted her as her tears keeps on running down her cheeks. Ms.Tall made a mistake. Again. First she kissed a random girl and now she accuse her own girlfriend and her own best friend? Wow. That's a pretty bad moves. She punched her. That just seems way more bad. Mrs.Byuntae got punched these few days. She's not lucky.

------------------------

She stop right infront of Mrs.Mushroom house and wipes all the blood on her face because she doesn't want them to suspect her anything. She look at the mirror as she press her purple blue eye. She sighs and wear sunglasses to cover her eyes. She walk to the gate and ring the bell.

'Who's there? Why are you here?'

'Taeyeon said that she wanted me to visit Tiffany because she have a fever.'

She wait but nothing else could be hear suddenly the gate slide open and a slim short girl is standing there. Mrs.Byuntae smile and walk inside.

'What's on your lips. Is that blood?'

Taeyeon try to touch her lips but she quickly grab her wrist. 

'It's maybe the tomato sauce i ate earlier.'

Taeyeon nod and pull Mrs.Byuntae inside the house. Mrs.Byuntae look around the living room. She's amazed how nice and simple the decoration is. She wants to walk around the house but then someone hug her.

'I miss you.'

Mrs.Mushroom mumble softly make sure that she's the only one who hear that. Mrs.Byuntae smiff her hair and smile. Those scent. Strawberry scent that she always smell everyday at school. The scent that she missed for the past few days. Mrs.Byuntae kiss the crown of her head and pull away a little but her hand is on her waist.

'I miss you too.'

Mrs.Mushroom bite her lips but then she notice something. She touch her lips.

'Why there's blood on your lips? Did you got into a fight?'

Mrs.Byuntae gulp when Mrs.Mushroom lean forward and scan her face. Mrs.Mushroom gaps when she found something. She lean closer and touch her lips again making the girl slightly hiss in pain. She pull her finger away and look up. She sees something under the sunglasses so she pull the sunglasses and Taeyeon who have been standing there from the beginning, gasp too.

'WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!'

----------------------------------------

Happy Punch Day for Mrs.Byuntae i guess?