Chap16 LP: Ups and Downs

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

Mrs.Mushroom's POV

I told her to send me home but she insisted on bringing me along to her house. I called my mom to tell her beforehand and she's fine with it. 

I opened up a message from TaeTae.

TaeTae: Suho went home already and he's alright.

I texted her back saying thank you for taking care of him even though he's a pain in the . 

TaeTae: Anytime, but don't forget my treat !

I giggled and replied. 

Tiffany: Okay little doggie.

​​​​​​TaeTae: Yah how dare you ! 

I let that conversation ends like that, then ____'s speaks. "Having fun chatting with your new boyfriend?" 

I turned my head to the side so that i can see her face. I thought she was going to give me that annoying face of her but instead she was all smiling as her eyes focused on the road.

She's so happy, which makes me feel happy too.

"That was TaeTae." I explained before I play along with her joke. "And excuse me, I have a girlfriend already. She's gorgeous."

I can tell she was blushing but as always, she hides it pretty well by flashing that infamous smirk of hers. 

I missed her smirking like that, so hot.

God I'm so lucky. 

"But I have to disagree with you miss." She said, glancing at me once then eyes back on the road. She continued, "You're beyond gorgeous, like an angel."

I smile to myself and titled my head a little. "Wow very smooth baby, very smooth." 

She laughed and I swear, my heart feels like exploding out of my chest. "Getting shy now?" 

"You're the one who started it." I argued playfully. "Ay don't blame me now, you played along." She retorted and rest one hand on my lap. She give it a little squeeze.

"Hahaha that tickles!" 

I hurriedly grab her hand into mine.

"My Cutie has gotten ticklish eh?" She teased me. "Wait 'till we get home, I'm gonna tickles you!"

"Don't you dare, I don't like being tickled." I warned her, as I frowned getting serious.  

"Yeah I know, you like being smacked by me better right?" 

​​​"Haha very funny." I sarcastically laughed, muttering 'idiot' under my breath. 

I forgot how much of a tease she is.  

We keep on talking to each other but I'm not really listening though because throughout the ride, I keep on staring at her face.

And I'm telling you, I'll never get bored of her.   

20 minutes passed and we arrived at her house.  

She turned off the engine. "Wait I'll get the door for you." Before I could protest, she's already out of the car and jogging up to my side.  

She opened the door for me and offered her hand which I gladly take. 

But this is weird, she's being a total sweetheart now. But of course I'm not going to tell her that, God no, that'll offended her. The last thing I want right now is her sulking with me.

The door opened and we were greeted by her mom warmly. I've always like her mom, she's really nice and welcoming. Not to mention very pretty for someone of her age.

I always feel a little insecure when I'm around this family, they're really pretty and I'm like a potato head.

"Are you gonna stay until dinner, dear?" She looked at me with so motherly. "I hope you are, I'm going to cook something very special tonight."   

I smiled politely, "I don't want to bother you. Tonight is supposed to be a family dinner for both of you." 

Then an angelic voice spoken, "You're a part of this family already, Tiffany."

Oh now she remembers my name. She's been calling me Cutie and Mushroom all the time, sometimes even I forgot my name when I'm around her.  

I never heard her talking in english and God the way she just said my name so fluently. She almost sounded like a British woman.

"Please stay and join us, we would love to have you." 

I looked at ____ slightly before bowing down to her mother. "Thank you."

"It's no problem. I'm going to cook now, you two go ahead and do something okay."

I wanted to ask if she needs any help but ______ already grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to her room.

She closed the door behind us.

I turned to look at her. "Well that seems rude."

"In what way that was rude babe?" She throw herself on the bed as I watch her slowly drifting off.

"I wanted to help your mom but then you pulled me along with you." I crossed my arms. 

"My mom doesn't need help, she's a pro. Besides," She sits up and smile warmly at me. "I think I need you more than she needs you."

"Come here." She calls me over and hell I'd say no to that. I climbed onto the bed and lay my head on her chest as she wrapped one arm around my waist securely. It feels nice. 

"It's been so long since we get to be like this." She kissed my forehead. "Spend the night here with me please. I missed you."

I hummed softly. "I missed you too and I would love to have a sleepover here, I really do but I can't. We promised my parents that we will only have a sleepover on the weekend remember?"

"Come on, just for tonight." She sighed into my hair.

"Fine, I'll call my mom later after dinner." I felt her hand squeezed my hips a little. "But if she says no, don't give me that sad cute face."

She chuckled. "Okay, but I don't promise though."

I closed my eyes and listened to her heart beating. "That's good enough." 

"Can I ask you something?" She suddenly whispered. I just hummed as a response.

"Were Suho and you, well you know.." She trailed off. I looked up only to see her staring blankly at the door. ".. a thing before?" 

"Yeah, but it only lasted for 2 months. He cheated on me with some random blonde he met." I draw small circles on her tummy.

"Then what happened?"

I chuckled. "I broke up with him, obviously. I wasn't even mad when I found out he cheated though, that's not the reason why I broke up with him."

"Seriously? How can you not be mad when your boyfriend cheated on you?" 

"Because when we got together, I don't even have feelings for him. We were just experimenting and for goodness sake, he's a freak."

"God that's horrible."

I laughed and hugged her. "When he cheated, I thought it was a good opportunity to make that as an excuse to break up with him."

"My smart princess." She showers my head with kisses but then she asked. "You don't think me as a freak too right?" 

I smacked her chest lightly. "What, no of course not."

"Then you wouldn't mind me smacking your every second." I felt her hand moving down but I hurriedly take her hand and brought it to my chest, hugging it close.

"I didn't say you're a freak doesn't mean you could just touch me." 

"You do know you're irresistible right?" 

"Tell me something I don't know, babe."

Then she moved away and hovered over me. Smiling down at me and said, "So you were with a guy. How come suddenly you like girls?"

"Back then, no." I explained futher, before she can even start overthinks stuff. "Never once I thought about being with a girl but I do find girls more sensual, pretty and attractive."

"What about now? What about me?" She stared down at me. 

I lifted my head so that my lips can reach hers. "You're my girlfriend..." I trailed off as I watch her trying to connect our lips together but I keep pulling away. "...and you're freaking hot." 

"God damn it, will you please just let me kiss you?" She argued and I couldn't help but to laugh. Isn't she adorable? My God!

I cupped her face and pulled her down, kissing her deeply. I felt the corner of her lips pulling up, as if she was smiling. Of course she'd be happy, when was she not happy receiving kisses?

We cuddled up and start picking up some movies to watch, waiting for dinner.

----------------------------------

A/N ; Here's a little something from me :) 

 

  

 

​​​​​

 

 

​​​​​

 

​​​​ 

 

​​​​

​​​​