Chap4: Phone Call

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

MRS.MUSHROOM POV

School finally over and i can't wait to get our from here. Me and the girls are walking to the parking lot to have a dinner together. I can't believe that byuntae! How dare she peeked on me?! Ughhh i hate her so much.

'Yahh why are you bitting your lips?'

'Thinking about ____ eh?'

Taeyeon chuckle as i glare at her.

'Why did you girls agreed earlier huh and especially you,Kim Taeyeon!'

I pinch her upper arm and she jump from her seat as she rub the spot.

'Owww! That hurt'

'She seems nice. Besides she just want to opologize right?'

Yoona smile brightly and the other just nod,agreeing with what she said

'Ughh whatever. I'm going home you guys go ahead i think i'll pass this time'

I left them and got into my car and went home. I arrived at home and the maid welcome me. I just smile and went up,straight to my room not having mood to eat dinner when that byuntae were in my head. I throw my bag on the floor and lay on the bed.

I look at the ceiling above me and that byuntae face suddenly appear out of nowhere and after few minutes,her voice echoes through my ears. I take the piillow and cover my face and scream as loud as i can,releasing my anger. As i was about to throw the pillow away,Prince is sitting right beside me.

'Hey you'

I put the pillow slowly and pat it as it came to me and lay under my chin. I hug it and keep on patting it. Then my phone rings. I was too lazy to stand up so i let it rings. It stops but then it rings again.

That must be that ByunTaeyeon. I told her that i'm not going why is she so stubborn?

I get off the bed and reach for the phone. Without looking at the screen,i answet the phone call.

'Yahh ByunTaeyeon I told you that i'm not going! Stop calling me,stubborn!'

'Not going where and this my first time calling you,cutie '

I pull the phone away and look at the screen. It's an unknown number.

'Who are you?'

'Your stupid'

'Don't joke around with me stranger or I'll report you to the police'

'God don't do that. It's me, ___'

WHAT? WHAT IN THE WORLD.. HOW DID SHE GOT MY NUMBER?

'You?! Yah how did you get my number?'

'I have my own way,Tiffany Hwang'

AND NOW MY NAME? SERIOUSLY WHERE DID SHE GET ALL THE INFORMATIONS FROM?

'How you know my name,stupid?!'

'Again. I have my own way'

'Why are you calling?'

'What's wrong oh did i call you on the wrong timing? Were you about to take a shower? Do you want me to come and help you?'

'YAH BYUNTAE!'

'Hehe sorry sorry i just want to make sure that the number that your friend gave to me was true'

Friends? Oh so they were the one who gave it to this byuntae. Those girls are so dead tomorrow.

'And now you got it so there's nothing else right? Bye.'

I was to hang up but then i hear she calls my name.

'Wait Tiffany.'

'What?'

'I really am sorry for what happened earlier. As much as i want to do it again but i won't do it. Unless you want me too'

'Have you learn how to opologize the right way?'

'Yes but i like my own way better because my words always make all the girls melt. Those proper ways are like old people's way'

'Ughh so full of yourself.'

'You forgive me or not,Mushroom?'

'Whatever and don't call me that,stupid.'

Mushroom? Seriously?

'Why? I like it. It suits you'

I can tell she chuckle on the other line.

'You're so dumb'

'Hehe okay Godd night,Mushroom. Dream about me okay?'

'Ughh bye.'

I hang up and throw my phone away.

You girls are so dead tomorrow.

------------------------------------------

Mrs.Byuntae and Mrs.Mushroom is getting closer :)) Wait for the next chapter~