Chap8: Gone Gone Gone

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON POV

Mrs.Byuntae is walking around the school because she feels like she needs fresh air after what happened these past few days. The incident at her house that night. That so called Double Date. And now the bad news she just got from her stepmother.

10 MINITS AGO...

Mrs.Byuntae is focusing in what the teacher is teaching when sudddenly her phone rang making all eyes set on her including the teacher. She pulled her phone out from her bag and looked at the id caller.

'Who is it ___?'

She looked up to her teacher and her lips nervously.

'It's my stepmom.'

'Is it important? If not put the phone away and silent it.'

Her teacher turned around to the chalkboard and write something. She followed as what she said and put the phone in her pocket. She can't focus since the phone keeps on vibrating in her pocket and it tickle her a bit. She moves around a little since she's feeling uncomfortable and suddenly someone called her by her full name.

'Park ___.'

She stopped and slowly looked up to her teacher.

'Mind telling me what is wrong with you?'

'I think i have to answer this phone call. She keeps on calling me and i think it's important.'

She looked at her teacher with pity and she just squinted her eyes back at her. She nodded and turned back around. Mrs.Byuntae quickly stood up from her chair and walked out from the class to answer the call. She pulled the phone out and answered the call.

'Yoboseyo?'

'What took you so long to answer my calls?'

'Sorry mother. I was in my class and my teacher didn't allowed me answered.'

'I have something to tell you. It's about your father.'

Mrs.Byuntae was curious since she didn't got any news from her this other family lately but now her stepmother is calling her alot.

'He had a heart attack.'

Mrs.Byuntae mouth open a little as she seems a little suprise with this new she just got from her stepmother.

'Is he okay?'

'The doctor said he's fine..for now... He said that he wanted to meet you. He misses you since you didnt visit us anymore. Even Jaeri misses you.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile a little hearing that name. She misses them too. She planned to visit them in this weekend but now she got this call and this new. Jaeri is her little step sister. She's 2 years old and they're both are really close with each other. They always go out together whenever Mrs.Byuntae visits them. Jaeri never like someone in such a short time but with Mrs.Byuntae,within a day, they become close and closer each days. 

'I planned on visiting this weekend. Is Jaeri there?'

'She's here but she's sleeping with your father. She cried.'

Mrs.Byuntae keeps quiet and just listen to what she said.

'Can you come over?'

'Okay. I'll be there tonight. Don't tell Jaeri that i'm coming. I want to make a suprise.'

'Okay. Bye. Drive carefully.'

She ended the call and sighs. She walked inside the class and apologized to teacher for talking too long before she walked back to her seat. She grabbed her pen and started copying Ms.Cold's note since she missed few notes when she was talking to the phone. All The MS members noticed the sudden changed of mood when she entered the class. When she sat down,all of them making eyes contact with each other. They suggested Ms.Cold to ask her since she is her seatmates. Ms.Cold  nodded to them and looked to her right, stared at her waiting for her to noticed.

'What Jessica?'

'Nothing. There's something on your face.'

Mrs.Byuntae stopped writing and turned to Ms.Cold. Ms.Cold put her hand on her cheek.

'Worries.'

Mrs.Byuntae frowned and put her hand on Ms.Cold's hand. 

'Let's not talk now. I'll tell you later okay?'

She whispered and smiled towards her before she pulled both of their hands down to the table. Mrs.Byuntae looked around because she knew that her friends are all were looking at her when she was talking to Ms.Cold. When she looked around,they quickly pretended to write something and focusing their eyes on the chalkboard.

-----------------------------------

NOW..

She closes her eyes and keeps on walking. She stop her steps and look up to the sky and sighs. She streches her neck from left to right. To her right, is a library and something caught her eyes on the entrance of the library. Someone is entering the library. Someone familiar. Someone who was jealous. Someone who exploded in the mall. She soon did the same as she enter the library too.

----------------------------------

Mrs.Mushroom needs to find some informations and there's only one place that can help her with it when she's in school. The library for sure. She walk inside and look around as she clutches some books on her chest. The library seems empty since it's recess. She went to the second floor. The book that have the informations she needs is on the second floor.

She walk to the shelves and start looking.

'Hmmm it should be here'

She mumbles and look carefully on each books that passes her eyes. She bend down to look for it on the bottom section but it's not there. She huff when she stand up from the floor. Once the bottom section has been checked, she look up.

'Oh there' you are,book.'

She smile when she sees the book that she has been looking for. She can't reach it because of her height so she tip toed a little. Still couldn't reach it. She doesn't gave up as she keeps on trying and trying to reach the book.

'Just..a..little bit..more..'

Suddenly there's someone standing behind her and take the book.

'Here.'

Mrs.Mushroom quickly turn around and lean backward when she almost connect her lips with the person.

'___.'

'Looks like you learned to say my name already.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile and put the book in front of her face. Mrs.Mushroom didn't look at her face and take the book from her. She was about to go but Mrs.Byuntae trap her by putting her arms on each side of her.

'What are you doing in a library?'

'I don't know either. Usually what will people do when they're in a library?'

Mrs.Mushroom roll her eyes and Mrs.Byuntae look up as she try to think a way to .

'Hmm for me in library,people will give kisses to each other.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile sweetly towards her but Mrs.Mushroom have a disgust look on her face. She look to her left and right then she look at Mrs.Byuntae.

'Can you move your arms?'

She said coldly and stare blanking to Mrs.Byuntae. Mrs.Byuntae shakes her hand as an answer to that question.

'Whats with the sudden coldness? You sound like Jessica.'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore her and try to move those arms that's trapping her. Mrs.Byuntae let her arms down and put it around Mrs.Mushroom's waist. Mrs.Mushroom squel a little when she was pulled by her waist making her face close to hers. She quickly cover with her hands while the other person just chuckle. Mrs.Mushroom glare at her.

'Are you still mad and jealous?'

Mrs.Byuntae asks since Mrs.Mushroom has been glaring at her these past few days whenever the see each other,after the incident.

'I was not jealous.'

Mrs.Byuntae smile and chuckle again making Mrs.Mushroom annoy with her.

'Still try to deny it eh?'

'What actually you want from me?'

'Nothing actually. I was just passing by the library then i saw a goddess walked into this library.'

Mrs.Mushroom shakes her head and lean forward.

'Don't follow me from now on.'

'Why? It's not like you have a boyfriend.'

Mrs.Byuntae raise her eyebrows and lean forward too. Mrs.Mushroom push her hard making her stumble a little. She glare at her and turn around,facing the shelves because she doesn't want to face with a ert old man. After a couple of minutes, she feels a pair of strong yet soft arms wrapping her by the waist from behind performing a backhug. Mrs.Byuntae hug her tight and hide her face on the back of her neck.

'I'm going somewhere.'

She mumbles softly but Mrs.Mushroom can hear it clearly. She pull her face up and kiss her cheek.

'Your hero won't be around for a few days so please be safe okay? Take a good care of yourself while i'm not around.'

After she said that, she pull her arms from her waist and take a deep breath.

'I'll see you when i see you.'

Mrs.Mushroom wait for awhile and turn her head slowly and so does her body but when she fully turn around, Mrs.Byuntae already gone from her sight. She walk to the railing and look down and saw her already walk out from the library.

'Somewhere?.. Few days..? And hero?...What in the world..'

------------------------

Reached 3000+ viewers ! Goshhh i'm so happy ^^ Thank you ! Kk TEHEE.