Chap5 P4: A Little Jealousy Isn't Bad

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

CONTINUING FROM LAST CHAPTER

Mrs.Byuntae focus her eyes on the road,didn't even speak or look at Mrs.Mushroom like she did before. Mrs.Mushroom steal some glances towards her, hoping that she would say anything or like she always did but no. She didn't even look at her once until they arrived at school. 

She get out from the car and went to Mrs.Mushroom side and open the door for her. Mrs.Mushroom thank her and she just smile as she close the door. 

Mrs.Byuntae was about to go but Mrs.Mushroom hold her hand, stoping her right away. 

'Are you okay?'

She smile a little before answering her. 

'I'll see you tonight,Tiffany.'

She move Mrs.Mushroom's hand from hers and walk away,leaving her.

'What's wrong with her?'

 

She thought as she just sighs before walk to her class. Mrs.Mushroom walks into the classroom, greet by a hyper dork Taeyeon. 

'Morning Ppany!'

'Morning TaeTae.'

She said shortly and put her bag on the table before sitting down on the chair. Taeyeon notice that her bestfriend not in a good mood. 

'What happened? Did someone make you wet again?'

Taeyeon ask innocently and sit down beside her. Mrs.Mushroom sighs as she cover her face with her hands. 

'Is it about ___?'

She keep quiet then sighs again after she think back about what happened earlier. 

'Is it? Is it? Is it?'

'Yes TaeTae it is about her. Happy?'

'What's wrong with her?'

She sit a little closer feeling excited to hear about it. 

'I don't know. She was nice and loud before we stopped at the cafe but after that she so quiet. When I asked her if she okay or not she just smile.'

'Erm maybe she's on her period? I remembered last month when you was on your period, you was happy at the moment but then you turned into HellFany and lastly to SadFany'

'That was because of you TaeTae. You spilled the coke on my favourite shirt. Of course I was mad and sad.'

'Was it? I thought it was Mountain Dew'

'Aish Taeyeon.'

'Hurm. Maybe you did something wrong? Did you did anything that can make her sad or something? What happened at the cafe?'

Mrs.Mushroom try to think back. 

'You know Nickhun right?'

'Of course I remember him. Duhh he was super flirty when you introduced me and the girls to him.'

'He was there at the counter when I walk in with ___.But then we hugged and just say goodbye then we left.'

'That's it?'

'Yea. Afterwards, she's like that.'

'Maybe she was jealous?'

'Of what?'

'Because you didn't shared your breakfast with her.'

Mrs.Mushroom blink her eyes and thinks. 

'Really? Because of food she's jealous?'

Before she could go through deeper into her thoughts, Taeyeon call her name. 

'Of course she was jealous because you hugged that flirty dude! Not the food you pabo pink monster'

'Yahh!'

Mrs.Mushroom put up a fist to Taeyeon's face while Taeyeon just stick her tongue out. Mrs.Mushroom slowly out her hand down and think again. She could not believe that she's jealous. 

'You hugged him or he hugged you?'

'He was the one who hugged me. If I didn't hug him back,what would he think of me.'

'You are to nice towards people,Ppany.'

'Not towards everyone.'

'So now you know the answer why she was quiet'

Mrs.Mushroom nod repeatly and Taeyeon just fold her arms and smirk.

'What will happen to kiss now heh? Will you get it after what you did? Or she kissed you already?'

Mrs.Mushroom rolls her eyes before she says

'I'll make it up to her tonight'

'Tonight? Are you two going on date?! Can i join?!'

'No you can't.'

'Awwww mannnnn'

Mrs.Mushroom ignore the whinning kid by pulling her phone out from her bag and text Mrs.Byuntae. After taking about 2 minutes thinking what to type,she finally start typing and press the send button.

Mrs.Byuntae is now currently talking with the MS even though she's not in a mood,she never express it to them except if they're the one who notice and ask her. 

As she was listening to what Ms.Blonde is talking about,her phone vibrates. She put her phone on silent mood because she doesn't want people to disturb her now with her swing mood. She pull out her phone from her pocket and read the text.

From: Mushroom♥

Hey you. I just want to say that i'm sorry if i did something wrong when we were together just now.. I hope you're not going to cancel the dinner date tonight..

Her facial expression can be seen that it changed. She sigh lowly before start typing..

To: Mushroom♥

You did nothing wrong,Mushroom and about the dinner date.. No way i'm going to cancel it. Who would cancel their date when they're going with a goddess? ;) 

She smile a little before she send it and put her phone away. Ms.Cold who has been the longest friend with her, can know whenever she have problems or anything that bothers her. 

Ms.Cold pull her chair closer to her before sitting down and whisper.

'You have problems?'

Mrs.Byuntae chuckle and lean towards her and whisper back. 

'I'm good, Jessica'

'No you're not. Tell me after they leave us okay?'

Ms.Cold said as she take Mrs.Byuntae's hand and intertwined them together. Mrs.Byuntae just nod and lock her fingers with Ms.Cold's. 

---------------------------

Some TaeNy and ___Sic moment there~ Thank you for reading! TEHEE.