S1 Ch1: Morning Routines

Ms.Byuntae and Ms.Mushroom

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Once upon a time,there was a girl making her name popular by being a popular playgirl but retired being it after feeling bored facing the same old faces around the school.Her parents is divorced and they found a new soulmate.

Park ___ or as known as Mrs.Byuntae.

She lived with her mother and a step father. She never likes that man because of his arrogant,bossy attitude. Sometimes Mrs.Byuntae does wonder what her mother sees in this man and attached to this man so badly? Well there is one aswer for that.Money.

On the other behalf,her father is married to a loving woman. When Mrs.Byuntae's parent had a fight, her mother will be the one raising her voice while her father will just ignore the shouting and make his way out of the house not coming back for a several days.That is why Mrs.Byuntae likes her father more than the mother.

Enough telling,let's us start shall we?

--------------------------------------------------

Bird chirped,honks sounds are like an alarm clock for our Mrs.Byuntae but she will never wake up by all of that. There's always something that can wake her up very easily and quickly.

'___ wake up!' 

Her mother's shouts.Usually it will take like 3 or 2 times of shouts. That was the first shout people~

Picking up a pillow from the floor and cover her face,pulling her blanket as the second shield.

'___!' 

Another shout can echoed around the house.

She sit up,put the pillow on her lap and look around the room to find the clock that is hanging on the wall.Not sucess in finding it,she rub her eyes and slowly drifting and her head fall on the pillow. 

'PARK ___!' 

Sitting back straight up,she shakes her head and respond to the shout saying that she's up.She get off of the bed,hang the towel around her neck and make way to the bathroom.Without realising and still a little sleepy,she almost trip but luckly she hold onto the wall. Instead of smiling like an idiot,she laugh like an old lady thinking that it was funny finding herself almost fall.After done laughing and hitting the wall,she close the door and start to freshened up.

That's how we wake up our Mrs.Byuntae people.

Let's see how our Mrs.Mushroom now.

------------------------------------------

Sleeping with both of her hands under her head,smiling like an idiot dreaming about funny things.

For our Mrs.Byuntae her alarm clock is her mother but for Mrs.Mushroom her pet dog,Prince.

Prince come into the room and jump onto the bed and start sniffling Mrs.Mushroom's nose and give it a several times.

'Hmphh Prince ah' She move a little and pull her dog to her chest,hugging it like a fluffy pillow. The dog bark and starting to her again on the lips and she open her eyes.

'No Prince. The lips is for my hero.' She pat the dog's head and sit up with Prince sitting in front of her. She smiles seeing how cute her dod is.

'Morning to you' She stand up on the bed and jumps around it for a few times before finally jump off with a landing style. She walk to the window and pull the curtain,letting the sun goes through around her room.

'Morning Seoul.' She open the window and feel some fresh air. She let the window open and walk to the bathroom to have some nice relax shower.

Maybe our Mrs.Byuntae is done taking a shower. Let's go and check out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling the knob and jump out from the bathroom wearing a tank top and a towel around her waist  with her hands on her waist. Standing like a Superman. With a smirk on her face,she walks to the closet and start searching some clothes to wear. humming,her hands is searching and her feets is stomping,following the beat of the hums. Done with the song,done with some searching she put on the clothes and walk downstair without forgetting anything important.

She walks downstair with a view where her mother is drying some plates while the step father is reading the newspaper. 

'Morning'

Mrs.Byuntae greet her mother first and her step father after it. She sits way far from her step father. Her mother pass her a plate of sandwich and she thanked her. When she was about to take a bit,he speaks.

'How is school?'

He put down the newspaper and sip the coffee.

'Doing fine. Nothing happened'

He nod and our Mrs.Byuntae holds her sandwich and want to take a bit,he speaks again.

'Be good this week.Do not cause any trouble and do not brings girls to our house.'

'I know dad. Last weeks was my friends not some random girls at school.'

Mrs.Byuntae put her sandwich down and look at him then her mother speak

'You always fool us by saying they are your friends.'

'Mom they are my FRIENDS.TRUE FRIENDS. Don't worry mom,i have retired from being a playgirl'

She give up to take a bit since she knows they will shots her with questions so she left the house to school.

----------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED WITH MRS.MUSHROOM. :))