BACK TO LOVE

Back to Love

 

The other woman

 

 

Two days after what happened, I still haven't talk to Donghae. And he still didn't bother showing up to explain and apologize to me or either to Myungsoo.

 

 

Aside from it, I'm still in deep thought about what triggers him to act that way. He has this sudden change of nature that was alarming on my part as his girlfriend. Mayhap because it was my first time seeing him mad like that, that he even wrestled someone with a vague reason. But he didn't have to act that way.

 

 

Pondering about the temporary reason of it that my brain could think, the loud ringing volume of my mobile phone slashed through my busy mind. "Hello?" I said without any idea who's calling as I didn't check who was the caller before pressing the green button. "Is this Jessica Jung?" the caller asked. "Yes, speaking. Who's this?" I queried. "Someone you should right now. Meet me at the --" she replied. I was about to ask her another question but she abruptly bid goodbye. I checked my received calls folder and only two registered number appeared on the screen. It's Donghae and Myungsoo's number. And it was obvious that Donghae's number was the one who called me. But who's that caller with a girly sweet voice that used my boyfriend's phone in contacting me?

 

 

I'm clueless.

 

 

--

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV:

 

 

I went to Seoul to clear things up. I can't wait to Donghae's actions or plans anymore. I didn't want to be his number two. I want to be his number one. And for that to happen, I have to act now. I have to grab the chance of getting what I truly deserve. Besides, he's the only one I have right now.

 

 

I arrived at the place where we should meet early than the said time. I already reserved a table for two ahead of time and I asked the waitress to ask for their customer's name that would enter their resto. And if it happens that a girl with a name of Jessica Jung enter the place, I asked him to accompany her to my table.

 

 

While waiting for her, I started to imagine what she looks like. I started to think some pretty ladies I know. Did she have this princess-like beauty like Anne Hathaway? I don't know. Or did she have this masculine look like Jennifer Garner? I don't know. Did she have that sweet angelic voice like Mandy Moore? I still don't have any idea. 'Urgh! What do you think you're doing, Tiff? Calm down your self. You'll always be the prettiest and the hottest lady on earth.' I thought positively to myself.

 

 

After thinking of such thoughtless idea, I noticed that several people have already entered the place but none of them walks towards my table. I started tapping my finger on the table as I started to get impatient. But before I almost lose it, the door swung open again. A simple and very demure lady appeared and I knew it was the one I supposed to meet as the waiter gestured his hand to my table. And the moment she smiled at me, I felt insecure.

 

 

--

 

 

I'm always punctual, but not this time as I arrived late at the resto. The waiter quickly approached me and ask if I have any reservation which I informed him that I am going to meet someone but I don't know if the person I am meeting has already reserved a table for us. And then she asked for my name and he quickly gestured his hand to the table near the glass walls where a lady with a red head seated. My forehead creased a little as I didn't recognize the lady. She looks unfamiliar that I was very sure that it's our first time to meeting each other.

 

 

I drew near her while still recalling some events where I supposedly meet her, but my brain cells couldn't recall anything about her.

 

 

"Have a seat," she said with a cheeky smile.

 

 

"T-thanks," I pulled the chair and seated. Her eyes smiles as she smiled.

 

 

"You look someone unfamiliar to me, have we met?"

 

 

"No, we haven't. Actually it's our first time meeting each other," she replied as her smiling eyes fade away.

 

 

"I see."

 

 

"By the way, I'm Hwang Tiffany. You know, the girl who answered your overseas call few years back," she reminded me which I quickly remembered that specific circumstance.

 

 

"Oh, yes, I do remember you. I'm very pleased to meet you. Are you on a vacation?"

 

 

"Nah, not really. I'm here to see my boyfriend," she replied.

 

 

"I see. Uhm, why did you ask me to be here?" I started to become curious.

 

 

"It's because I want to tell you something. You might be annoyed with my frankness today, but just deal with it. I just want to get what I want." She said harshly.

 

 

With those words I heard, I started to feel strange--a strange feeling that something bad might happen. My heart beats faster than the usual. "What is it? Is it something important?" I queried as I tried hiding the rushing of mixed emotions inside me.

 

 

"Yes, this is really, really important."

 

 

"Then what is it?"

 

 

"I'm your boyfriend's other woman. And I want you to know that I'll do everything just to make him mine," she uttered very proud without beating around the bush.

 

 

"What?" still I couldn't believe what I clearly heard. She repeated it but this time I never hear her voice.  I felt like fainting in front of her but I gathered the pieces of me that was already crumbling. I brace myself as she spoken up again. "Break up with Donghae so we could be together happily."

 

 

"Tiffany, love can not be begged. It is given selflessly. And if you want me to break up with Donghae because you asked me to do it, I'm sorry cause I can't give you that," I uttered as I found the courage I am longing to have. She raised her brow as she didn't like what she just heard from me.

 

 

"Will you still have the same mind if I say to you that me and Donghae shared the same bed or will you have a change of mind?" she smirked as if victory was already hers.

 

 

"Stop it! You're just weaving your own story to destroy him to me, to destroy us," I uttered as my voice raised a notch.

 

 

"If you don't believe me then ask your good boyfriend to confirm everything I said," that was her last words before leaving me. I still couldn't move as my body stiffened. I wanted to shout to release the tension hovering inside me, but tears started to fall and it knocks me down. And the nightmare I didn't want to happen has finally come true.