BACK TO LOVE

Back to Love

 

One Sinful Act

 

 

 

 

Torn between two lovers

Feeling like a fool

Loving both of you

Is breaking all the rules

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

 

The first two years of us being apart was backbreaking and really saddening on my part. It was as if I was carrying the whole world upon my shoulder. It was as if I lost half of my life and half of my heart somewhere. The feeling inside me makes me crazy every single day.

 

 

But the longing suddenly subsided when frequent communication blossomed between us. Phone calls and emails were done whenever we have our spare time. It was a big help for me, I guess. I felt relieved whenever I hear her voice. And then, my daily routines became as easy as counting one, two, and three. That’s how Jessica affects me. Maybe because she plays an important role in my life and she serves as an inspiration to me.

 

 

I couldn’t put into words how thankful I was to know Jessica. Sometimes I would think that we were definitely made for each other. And that all this time, though we were separated miles apart, our heart and souls were glued together that whatever happens, we will still be together…until the very end.

 

 

Happiness didn’t come to last. Problems came across our way and challenged us. And maintaining harmony in our distant relationship became scarce when the third year of being apart arrived. Jessica became closer to a guy friend named, Onew—and that causes me too much jealousy. She would send me emails about what she had done that day and whenever she did that Onew was always on the picture.

 

 

According to her, Onew is a nice guy, gentle and kind. He even accompanied her to the acquaintance party with my permission. But though I permitted het to go, my decision was against me.

 

 

We fight over nonsense arguments. I screamed and then she cried. The never-ending-drama became our routines.

 

 

Until one day, I found myself so mean and cold to her. I pick up a fight over things that didn’t exist. Jealousy started eating me up that I couldn’t find a way to escape. And that attitude towards her pulled me away to her. I felt distant. That was the time, I found Tiffany’s attention.

 

 

It was the day of Jessica’s acquaintance party at school when Tiffany asked me for a drink. We went clubbing right after our shifts. I enjoyed her company very much that for a little while I forgot what problem I was going through that day.

 

 

I drank until liquors brought me to heaven. I was really drunk when Tiffany approached me and asked me to dance with her. Without second thoughts, I said yes. We danced on the dance floor as if we owned it. Tiffany swayed her hips well. She even wrapped her arms around my neck and dance with me. And when I felt that the closeness between us was too much, I leave her dancing on the dancing on the dance floor while I trodden my way to the bar and have few more drinks.

 

 

My world was in chaos when the brandy I was drinking pushed me to my limits. I felt hot and numb that night. So, I asked Tiffany that we should go home before intoxication crossed me. And she agreed. I drove her home. I accompanied her to her apartment room on the 5th floor before I finally went home since I found her really drunk, too.

 

 

She unlocked the door; we walked in and sat on the couch side by side. It was weird when she leaned her head on my chest. I felt something in my system that wasn’t right. She looked up to me that caused our lips to be an inch away from each other. I heard the loud thumping of my heart against my chest. I closed my eyes for a quick second and when I opened it, I saw Jessica’s face smiling back at me sweetly.

 

 

As I saw my girlfriend’s face staring back at me, I slowly wrapped my arms around her. And then I felt the longing I was easing for a long time. I sensed the urge of kissing her. I pressed my lips against her. She wrapped her arms tightly around my nape and pushed me closer to her. The kiss became deep—full of hunger and passion.

 

 

We were both gasping for air when we parted. “Tiffany?” I mumbled in surprise.

 

 

“Just kiss me…” she hissed as she kissed me again. This time it was a kiss that I couldn’t explain. She inserted her tongue inside me, exploring my mouth—the sweetness of her kiss made me ask for more. I did the same, my tongue explored her wet cavern and I tasted the sweetness of every part of it.

 

 

She was on top of me when we lied down the couch. We were still kissing each other deeply. Her hands weren’t tangled around my nape anymore. We were both out of breath. I quickly pushed her away and ran towards the door, but she hurriedly ran after me and wrapped her arms around me. “Just for one night, let me love you.” She tightened her grasped.

 

 

Unmoving, I felt tempted by her words that the next thing I did was claiming her lips again. I let the temptation moved me. We were on our way to her room while sharing that hungry kisses. I was so lost.

 

 

She threw me on the bed as she crawled up slowly. There was a broad grin on her lips that night. As I felt the sudden itch inside me, I grabbed her and pinned her on the bed. I kissed her torridly from lips down to her neck. She was unstoppably. She took of my dress and I did the same to her. Without thinking, I unhooked her bra and tasted the first gift of heaven before my eyes—the plump mounds were bared for my view. I felt like I was under the influence of drug. It was crazy!

 

 

We rolled over the bed—she was now on top. She was smiling devilishly as she kissed and me down my entire body. I felt a sensual emotion down my spine that I couldn’t fathom. When she finished, we rolled over again, I slid myself inside her, pumping and gliding ally—giving her rapture so complete that she begged for mercy. I heard her yawning for my name, and then I did it again until satisfaction met my flesh. We were both sweating when we lied down to rest. I pecked a quick kiss on her lips before closing my eyes.

 

 

The next morning, I wasn’t surprise when I saw Tiffany sleeping soundlessly beside me. We were both under the thin sheet covering us together. The guilt suddenly shook my entirety as I closed my eyes and saw the smiling face of Jessica.

 

 

“You can leave if you want…” she said as she removed herself from the comfort of the bed where we shared love last night. She acted so cool about it.

 

 

“Stay beside me for awhile.” I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly.

 

 

I didn’t know what happen to me. But thing was for sure, I was under her spell that I couldn’t find myself without her. She agreed. And then I told her that I was committed and having troubles with my distant love. She said she was fine with it. We both agreed with the situation.

 

 

And that one sinful act happened whenever we both feel the sensual feeling under our flesh. The make-love-moments happened several times. For me, it wasn’t a mistake. It was a pleasure of a man. A pleasure of a man that only few girls could give.

 

 

The night before my return to Seoul, I visited her in her place and spent the whole night beside her. I told her I’ll be leaving and she was fine with it. But she went crazy when I told her that I might not come back to her side anymore.

 

 

“You just can’t leave me like that!” she yelled while her eyes were blazing with fire of rage.

 

 

“I already told you of our situation and you said its fine. Why you’re acting like that now?!”

 

 

“It’s because I love you…that’s why I gave you everything I can, everything I have to make you mine.”

 

 

“You know I can’t love you back. We might be in the same bed, enjoying each other’s pleasure…but it doesn’t mean that I love you, Tiff.”

 

 

“Fine!!! Just pay me a visit whenever you can or else I will make a scene in Seoul just to make sure I’ll win your heart at the end!” she yelled as she ran to her bedroom and locked it up.

 

 

I didn’t know what to do then. It was as if I was in the middle of two big stones crashing to each other. What I’ve done was a sinful act I couldn’t correct. Because of my weakness, I betrayed and commit sin to Jessica who has been so faithful to me all these years. I couldn’t fathom how painful it was for her when she finds out about it. Yet I’m ready to face the consequences of my wrongful act.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Ohemgee! Donghae and Tiffany just make love! Oh my~what will happen to our Ice Princess who truly loves Donghae? What will happen to them?

Special shoutout here!

Hello to:  linaaak3annpotpot, xinruLovesHaesica,cutieyzzaHaeSicaLover4everchocoluvnaydsbebsweet-eclair, Joasarah,

KyuwonhaeThaisTilovehaesicaHappiEmeraldChubbyChibi, soshikimimmagorjess22th_silenttearAliciaLoveeKey,

amandajane349desireesioson, cherry_maxhannahmarieiLoveYuhIcePrincesomigabinee_junioranekemVefh123,

ad_dhhshineemimiSuperJuniorFishyggeenieSuJuEunhaeOppapuppyjjongimcherryngsmurfetteHaeSica_JiSicajessica21c,

kikikocutepieHaesica123sweetdelightQueeeenBIcefisicaFolderNameiFckingHateYoonasimplebeauty

 

 

Chapters 17 and 18 are dedicated to my sweetest friend on twitter @KYLYN1206... THANKS for your undying support.