Blossom Love

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 16 : Blossom love 
"When are you guys going to marry?" 
 
 

6 months later

"Yah! Give me that!" Aemi was fighting over an orange with Junki that Myungsoo gave her. Myungsoo looked at them with a smile. He was glad that Junki took care of her really well. "There is more in the bag. Why are you fighting with me over an orange?" Junki . Aemi stopped and pouted. She put out her tongue at him and grabbed the orange when he was distracted. Aemi ran to her chamber and close her door quickly.

"Aigoo~ What a princess she is. How come a Princess act like that?" Junki laughed thinking that Myungsoo will laugh also. As he didn’t hear Myungsoo's laughter, he turned around to see Myungsoo's adorable smile while looking at Aemi's direction. He slapped Myungsoo's right arm to pulled him back to reality. "D-deh? What is it?" Myungsoo asked while still glancing at her direction. Junki acted like he was puking and then slapped his arm again. "When are you guys going to marry?" Myungsoo was flabbergasted by Junki's sudden question. "M-marry?" He stuttered. "Yes? Marry? I mean it's obvious you guys like each other already, so what's the problem?" Junki curiously asked. Myungsoo sighed and just ignored him as he grabbed the bag full of orange and walked towards the kitchen. "Yah! Wait for me! Aish," Junki jogged a little bit toward him.

Aemi was watching him through her window while Lily was next to her. "I still don't get it why you guys are not married yet," Lily started. Aemi looked at her. "It's complicated," Aemi answered like always which made Lily sighed. "The same answer again," Aemi just smiled at her. "Lily, it is really complicated. I do not belong here. You know that already," Lily rolled her eyes which she has learnt from Aemi. "Just stay here then," Lily suggested. "I can't do that Lily. I need to get back," Aemi was restless to go back already but the cave was nowhere to be found. Using the letter to Yumi was also frustrating her more. She hoped to get back to the modern world as soon as possible but for now, there is no hope. She also worried about Myungsoo. In this world, there is no Aemi, to begin with, but in her world, there is Myungsoo. She explained all those things to Myungsoo already. He understood her completely.

"Princess! Princess!" Junki shouted which caused Aemi to get back to reality. Aemi went down with Lily. "What is it?" Aemi asked Junki who was eager to show her something. "Myungsoo is alone now in the wood, practising with his sword. Don't you want to be alone with him?" He raised his eyebrows in teasing manner. "Y-yah! I'm not that kind of person," It was silent for awhile with Lily and Junki looking at her teasingly. "W-where is he?" Aemi reverted his attention away from Junki trying not to meet his teasing eyes. Junki smiled childishly and pointed the way. Aemi bowed at him while slowly walking to the direction that was being pointed. Lily stayed behind while trying to hold her laughter.

"So, are you just going to hide there, my princess?" Myungsoo looked at the bushes. Aemi stood up and dust off any dirt from her hanbok. "How did you know?" Aemi approached him while giving him the eyes. "You are in front of the great warrior of Joseon my princess. Hiding is merely a child play. You just have to listen to the surrounding," Myungsoo patted her head softly. "Yes, your highness," Aemi playfully said. Myungsoo's smiled immediately disappeared. Aemi who noticed this immediately thought of a joke. "Highness my foot," She raised up her hanbok slightly to show her foot which made Myungsoo turned around swiftly. Myungsoo's face was bright red. "Opps! Sorry about that. I forgot how inappropriate it is,"  Aemi was rubbing the back of her neck shyly. Myungsoo who had regained his composure looked at her with a serious face. "It's okay princess. Just remember it next time. Do you even know how serious this is?" Aemi bit her upper lip like a child who just been scolded by her parents. Myungsoo sighed seeing her expression and soften a bit.

"How is it going on in the palace?" Aemi changed the topic. "The King is going to marry soon. He invited all of us to the wedding," Myungsoo just remembered his reason coming here at first. "Woah! Really!? That's great. It's been awhile since Prince Junki went out from here," Aemi excitedly stated. Myungsoo smiled seeing her happy face in a while. Aemi has always been so kind to everyone. Without his conscious, his right hand had landed on her cheek slowly. He was looking straight to Aemi's eyes. Aemi's smile vanished as they stared at each other. After a few second, he went back to reality as he pulled back his hand. "We should head back. It's getting dark," Myungsoo said before walking away from her. Aemi followed him. The walk back was silent.


 

~In the palace~

"Your highness, our wedding is approaching," The future queen started a conversation flirty as she poured tea for Jaejoong. He was shirtless while she was wearing a see through undergarment. They have been doing it quite some times. "Yes, it is," Jaejoong answered uninterestedly. The lady pouted and get close to Jaejoong as she put her hand on his hot chest. "I invited Princess Aemi as well to our wedding. She must be regretting it by now," She was smiling victoriously while Jaejoong frowned at her statement. He pushed her aside forcefully which made her fall to the floor. "Get out," He threw the cup next to her. The lady bowed and did as he said. She was stomping all the way to her chamber with thin clothes.

As she arrived at her chamber, she pushed everything on her table angrily while shouting hysterically. "Princess Aemi! You will pay for everything. It won't be longer till the news of her death come" She then laughed loudly by herself as the maids stared at her, troubled. Knocks then can be heard as a young man with black clothing entered her chamber. He kneeled down before her. "Ah! Taeyongie, did you kill her?" The man nodded his head. He cannot talk as he has promised the late Princess Muk Ja that he will be a mute boy since the day he was taken in by her. The lady smiled evilly and kissed his cheek. He was in love with the lady since they were a child but the lady was different. She is the prime minister's daughter while he just no one. He was living in a shadow. At least, he knew now how useless his love is for her. He used to be in love but now, only emptiness left.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
Hy guys, so.. ermm.. I decided to spice up the story a bit with not so rated stuff lol.