Jaejoong's Order

The Book Of Fate
Chapter 15 : Jaejoong's Order  
"How did romance sparked between them?" 
 
 

"Bring all the prince here" Jaejoong was furious and restless. The three prince bowed as respect to Jaejoong when they arrived. Jaejoong smirked thinking how cliché it is. "I hereby, move you guys out of the palace to the Royal Residency," The three princes were silent for awhile till Prince Myungsoo spoke accepting the order. Jaejoong looked at the other two princes who looked uneasy. Prince Leo hesitated for a bit until he also accepted the order. Prince Sungjae who was still in his thought finally spoken. "Your Majesty, I would like to have Princess Muk Ja's palace. Princess Muk Ja has been taking care of that territory from outsider so it will be wise if someone takes care of it," Jaejoong frowned but nevertheless agreed with Sungjae proposal. "That is all. You guys can go," The 3 princes bowed before leaving the room.

As they are already far away, Sungjae finally spoke. "I cannot accept all of this at all. I will put everything back to the right place. I don't care if you guys are with me or not. Now, Prince Myungsoo, where is Princess Aemi?" Prince Myungsoo and Prince Leo looked at him worriedly. "Are you planning on overthrowing the throne? Prince Sungjae! Don't do anything stupid! You idiot!" Prince Leo frantically told him off. "He's right. You don't have to do all of that. Just live quietly for the sake of the country and everyone," Prince Myungsoo agreed with Leo. Sungjae scoffs. "I can't. I'm sorry. I can't just watch him sitting there on the throne! Our mothers do not deserve to be treated this way! Princess Muk Ja too! He planned all of this. Do you think he will let us live? He will eventually kill us. We are a threat to him. Did you see how he look at us!? He probably has a plan already to kill all of us now!" He was shouting really loudly.  Good thing they were in an empty yard. Prince Myungsoo checked around the area and sigh in relief when he didn't find anyone. "Let's talk privately. I want to hear your plan. If it is worth to try, I will join you. And also, about Princess Aemi. She is fine. I will tell about it later. We have to move first," Prince Myungsoo guided the two princes to the secret room where he usually did the meeting for war.

As they all sat, Prince Leo started the conversation. "So, regarding Princess Aemi whereabouts first." The two princes stared at Prince Myungsoo, anticipating. "Ah yes, she is with Prince JunKi," The two prince gaped at him. "WHAT!" Both of them shouted at the same time. "You think she will be fine with him!? That guy is like ice and there are rumours also flying around that he kill a beast!" Prince Sungjae scolded Myungsoo who just ignored him. "I agree with Prince Sungjae. Prince JunKi is a beast himself. What if he kills Princess Aemi? Is she even alive now? Now explained it to us," Prince Leo calmly interrogated Myungsoo.

Meanwhile. "Achooo! Aish," Aemi kept on sneezing while watching JunKi practising with his sword. At some point, he grew annoyed at you. "Go away if you're going to keep on sneezing," He commented while looking directly at her. Aemi glared at him and then all of sudden, he was doing the almost sneeze face. Aemi was going to hold her laugh when suddenly, a sneeze came out from JunKi. She laughed at him really hard. "Ah Hah ha omg this is so funny. You were angry at me for sneezing, now look who just sneezed?" Aemi refuted back while crossing her arms, looking all confident. This of course, made JunKi more annoyed than ever. "Yah! Come here! Ppalli!" He was gesturing Aemi to come over but she knew better to run away. "Y-Yah! You brat!" He was chasing her through the jungles while smiling as he arrived at their residence, he saw Aemi bending while trying to catch her breath. He smirked and grabbed her from behind. He was back hugging her from behind.

Lily who saw this can't believe her eyes. Prince JunKi was smiling while hugging Aemi. "How did romance sparked between them?" Lily said to herself with gaped mouth. Aemi was trying to break free from JunKi. She was struggling while JunKi kept on laughing until he spotted Lily gaping at them. He immediately released Aemi and cleared his throat. Aemi fell to the ground. She glared at JunKi before storming off. Lily bowed her head to JunKi before following Aemi back to her chamber.

"Aish, looked at my clothes now. It's all dirty," Aemi was changing her clothes while Lily waited outside thinking about the incident. As Aemi went out, Lily immediately approached her. "Aemi-ah! Did you see Prince JunKi's face while he hugged you?" Lily impatiently asked. Aemi looked at her dumbfounded. "Not hug Lily. He was strangling me! Of course, he was laughing," Aemi plopped herself on her self-made big pillow with feathers inside. "You're kidding me Aemi. He was back hugging you and he liked it," Lily tried to make Aemi understand. Aemi stared at her, deep in thought when suddenly she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Lili frowned. "You! There is no way he enjoys hugging people especially me! BWAHAHAHAAHA" Lily was quiet for awhile till she sighed. "Then tell me, why is he laughing- OH SO- LOVELY while strangling you," Lily was determined. Aemi got up and put her hand on Lili's shoulder. "Because he loves to see people suffer so stop thinking about it. He's a cold-hearted prince and we know how he is already. We've been living here for 2 weeks already. Forget about it Lily," Lily just sighed seeing how naïve Aemi can be. "Man will always be man," She mumbled to herself. "What did you say?" Aemi who heard her asked. Lily just shook her head.

"She will be fine. Prince JunKi will not kill her. Calm down," Myungsoo tried to calm down the two princes. "How am I supposed to calm down!? He pointed a sword the last time I saw him!" Prince Sungjae retorted. "Yes! He punched me on my nose the last time I saw him too!" Prince Leo joined in. "That was because you guys made him mad. He was fine with Princess Aemi when I asked him to take care of her. I specifically asked him to not kill her after she slapped him," Myungsoo smiled a bit on the last part. "She what!?" The two princes shouted together. "She slapped him on the cheek. She amused him which is a good thing," Myungsoo explained to them. The two princes were speechless.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes
Things will be a bit complicated from now on. Thank you for reading ^^