Rebellion 3

The Book Of Fate

"I am not your Queen," Aemi finally said sternly while glaring at Jaejoong. Jaejoong flipped the table in rage. "Ahn Aemi! No matter what happened. You will still be my Queen," Jaejoong screamed to the top of his lungs. As Jaejoong was going to walked away, Aemi grabbed his arms, stopping him for a bit till Jaejong pushed Aemi to the floor and her head hit the edge of the chair. Without noticing it, Jaejoong left the room while Aemi was still sitting on the floor with the edge of her forehead bleed a little bit.

 

Aemi put pressured to stop the bleeding and then start banging on the door. "Is anyone outside! Please somebody!" Aemi screamed. Then an idea popped up. She grabbed the chair and ran as fast as possible, crashing the door, forcing it open. She looked around and noticed no one was there. Sneaking secretly to the main arena, where the war is going on, hoping to meet Prince Myungsoo. The sounds of sword clashing and people screaming were getting louder. As she arrived, only the wall she was lent on which separate her from the main arena. She was shaking but at the same time feel like she should be helping them. Gulping for the last time, She ran to where the armies were fighting after grabbing the wooden stick that she found on the ground. She was searching for Prince Myungsoo. 'Did they climbed the stairs already? Are they upstair?' She thought as she avoid the swinging swords. Before she even climb the stair, a red suit army fell on top of her. Struggling to lift the dead body from her, a hand appear out of nowhere helping her standing up. He looked at the owner of the hand and was shocked to see Prince Junki who gave her the same expression.

 

"Bwoya!? What are you doing here!?" He asked while he sliced a red army suit. "I'm going!" Aemi hurriedly climb the stairs while Junki kept on calling her name. "Y-Yah! Protect Her!" He shouted to his men that were fighting along the stairs. As Aemi finally reached the top, it was worse than the bottom. The armies were fighting so fiercely. Trying to make it to the other side was difficult for her as she still stood at the same place. "Yah! Are you crazy?" Junki reached up to her and pulled her back by the arm. He looked at her from the bottom to the top recognizing the hanbok she was wearing. "This is crazy! Are you the bride of the King now?" He sarcastically said while trying to hold his laughter. Then he smiled, planning something unbelievable. Aemi who looked at him with known expression, tried to stop him from whatever plan he had in mind. He drawned his sword to Aemi's throat.

 

"I will kill your future Queen!!!!!!" He screamed for the whole people to hear. He was crazy and Aemi knew this very well. All the armies ceased fighting. All the princes stopped too. Everyone's attention was on Junki and Aemi. "Act well," Junki whispered to her. Aemi began to shake in fear, LITERALLY. Junki walked slowly as the sea of people made way for him. As they arrived in front of the 3 princes, Aemi gulped. "Aren't you guys going to make way too?" Junki smirked seeing the betrayed expression of the 3 princes. "Yah! Junki!" Prince Leo screamed in rage while Sungjae held him. Prince Myungsoo looked at Aemi and Junki's face and knew right away. He started to act too, making it more realistic. "HYUNG! How could you do this!?" He screamed as well while clutching on his sword tightly. Junki smirked. "Put the swords down and move, or else," Aemi gulped hearing Junki's cold voice. Prince Myungsoo reluctantly moved aside.

 

"Your majesty!" The eunuch ran towards Jaejoong. He bowed before continue. "Prince Junki has taken Princess Aemi as hostage. They are climbing the stairs now, coming here, your majesty,"  Upon hearing it, Jaejoong stood up after slamming his fist on his chair. "How about the princes?" The eunuch lowered his head. "The princes stopped. In fact, they even put their swords down. Prince Junki has betrayed them," Jaejoong suddenly laugh. "Fools. There is no way they can tame the beast," The eunuch trembled in fear.

 

"Open the door! Or I cut !" Junki screamed next to Aemi's left ear. Aemi let out a growl. She knew Junki was having fun bullying her. The door opened revealing Jaejoong standing up looking straight at Junki. The guards were all around the King. Aemi looked down trying not to make any eye contact with Jaejoong. "Prince Junki!" Jaejoong screamed in rage. "Let her go now!" He ordered Junki who smirked at Jaejoong instead. "I'll kill her!" Junki's grip get tighter. Aemi hardly can breathe. "Let her go!" Prince Sungjae shouted behind them. Junki startled and moved to the side.

 

"Your Majesty, this is our chance to kill all the traitors. Please just give them the order," The eunuch suggested, loud enough for the rest to hear. Junki smirked and then he pushed Aemi towards the guards. "Attack!" Prince Myungsoo commanded his army. He grabbed Princess Aemi and dragged her to somewhere safe, at the edge of the room. He protected Aemi from all the attacks. Jaejoong saw these and made use of the opportunity. He ordered the arrow team to shot. The princes' army was losing. But the princes, kept on fighting. She could tell how tired the princes were.

 

Suddenly, Aemi saw it. One of the Arrow man was targeting Myungsoo. Without thinking much, Aemi ran toward Myungsoo, racing against the arrow. She pushed Myungsoo out of the way as the arrow pierced straight to her chest, falling to the ground as a result. The Princes stopped on their track which gave the Royal army opportunity to kneel them down. Aemi looked around her once more as she tried to breathe. Her vision was blacking and all she can heard was her name being called by Myungsoo, Junki, Sungjae, Leo and Jaejoong. Then she can hear heavy footsteps coming towards her and then lift her up a little bit. Myungsoo hugged Aemi as tears began to fall down while Aemi tried to keep her eyes open.

 

Aemi's POV:

The arrow strike my chest. Myungsoo was crying while holding me. So this is it huh? I am really going to die. I want to touch his face but I can't lift my hand. Don't cry Myungsoo. I want to tell him that. That I love him. That I want to be with him. I can felt the blood on my throat. I can't even cry at this time. How pathetic was I. Finally, my vision went dark. I can't see anything….